SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X9 Cafe 2008 - Amalfi/Evo

Solaris10

bro, your silver topbox can i know how is the condition?interested to get as mine scratched until quite bad.

waiting for you so long also never come and take, lol

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, I am a newbie, my second hand x9 180cc has a few occasions cant start, press the starter there is a "click click" sound from the rear part of the scooter, other than that nothing happen. But every time after 10 to 20 mins It wil be ok again. Anyone knows what is happening? thanks

big possibility is ur starter carbon. u wunt hear a crank sound but a a clicl click sound instead. below $100 i guess, check wif tai hin or future scootering, i heard they are good. not forgetting Botak. starter carbon has lifespan so its normal.

btw juz finish service my friends carburettor. had a hard time taking the carburettor out due to its constraint space and tight hose.

initially my fren x9 amalfi backfire and engine stall when stopping. engine vibrating vigorously too. had increase the idling.

today decided to service and clean the carbs, spark plug contact, open the fuel filter to clean and discovered the filter has this metal piece came off from the filter. suspect thats the cause. bypass the fuel filter and now his bike running smoothly with no jerkyness,engine stall and vibration gone.

overall extremely satisfied wif the DIY today. just sharing wif u guys

btw thanks for the prompt reply kenny. :D

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

Thanks Kenny and FunkyChicken too, and uhzuin for the qn cuz my Evo oso got same clicking sound.. will sent for servicing soon so can get them to check, by the way any place that does decent seat wrapping? so far i onli know Auntie Shop and Eugene Saddlery.. I oso wanna get some handle grip cuz the stock one over 1/2hour hands will feel abit "sour".. hahaha..

that one is actually for x9 500cc, it can be brought de.

btw, pls try not to connect the both headlight lights up at the same time, it will only help you in getting the batt. weak.

Thanks Kenny! :cheeky:

Thanks Kenny and FunkyChicken too, and uhzuin for the qn cuz my Evo oso got same clicking sound.. will sent for servicing soon so can get them to check, by the way any place that does decent seat wrapping? so far i onli know Auntie Shop and Eugene Saddlery.. I oso wanna get some handle grip cuz the stock one over 1/2hour hands will feel abit "sour".. hahaha..

no probs, juz sharing my experience.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

Silver TopBox with Cushion & AutoLock & Stop-Light

@ S$ 150.00 ( FREE original TopBox Rack )

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/MK8ParnZ/PIAGGIO%20X9%20Amafli%20180cc/DSC00305.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/MK8ParnZ/PIAGGIO%20X9%20Amafli%20180cc/DSC00306.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/MK8ParnZ/PIAGGIO%20X9%20Amafli%20180cc/DSC00307.jpg

Self-collect @ Jurong West. Call me @ 9628 7970.

Please contact me @ 9628 7970 for direct fast deal.

:cheers: :cheers:

Ooooo... I might be part of the X9 family if all goes well, and first place I'll go will be FutureScootering! :thumb:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

Ooooo... I might be part of the X9 family if all goes well, and first place I'll go will be FutureScootering! :thumb:

welcome to the X9 family :thumb: which version did u get?

i guess Kenny will lay a long red carpet for u then :cheeky:

Selling my

- X9 Evo Winter Windshield

Feb 2004 - Sep 2004: TA 150

Sep 2004 - V Day 2009: X9 Evo

Jun 2008 - ~~~~~ : Fit GD 1.3 A

welcome to the X9 family :thumb: which version did u get?

i guess Kenny will lay a long red carpet for u then :cheeky:

Currently planning to get the X9 500, not the Evo one though. So if my bike sells tonight, I'll probably get the X9 tomorrow. Then off to FutureScootering soon to do some servicing. The outlook of the bike wise, looks like its gotta wait until got spare cash. Make sure the bike can run is more important! :cheeky:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

hi guys, i'm looking for X9 Evo200 white wording analogue meter board, as in the base i saw was grey in colour, then the wordings on it is white in colour with Red pointer. May i know anyone/anywhere is selling? The stock one is green is colour so i looking to replace one.

Thank you in advance!

hey bros do u think its possible to show me pics of amalfi and evo? the 180 or 200cc versions.. cos i tried looking through the net and i cant tell the difference.. thanks!

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

hey bros do u think its possible to show me pics of amalfi and evo? the 180 or 200cc versions.. cos i tried looking through the net and i cant tell the difference.. thanks!

evo

http://www.okapi38.com/okapi/Essais_Machines/X9-Evo-01/x9-500-evo-03.jpg

amalfi

http://www.carsalesasia.com/classifieds/data/53/X9210.jpg

look at the side mirrors, pillion back cusion

Selling my

haha thanks thanks think i understand now.. was all along looking for a sportsbike when i get 2b but now after seeing the x9 i feel scooters can be cool too! i guess the only problem would be manuveuring due to the size huh.. haha.

actually what attracts me is not only the cool looks but the crazy amt of storage space! also, im quite tall so this will be much more comfortable than a sportsbike.

was just wondering whether its safe cos the wheels are so small for such a big machine =x

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

was just wondering whether its safe cos the wheels are so small for such a big machine =x

as long as u dun kanna really big pot hole on the road (which is unlikely in sg. a lot in msia), this bike's handling is more than sufficient. It can use the very reliable Michelin Goldstandard tyre ... 3 brake discs ... very safe as long as u r a safe rider :cheeky:

in term of low and mid performance, i think it is surely one of the better one in the 2B class.

beware of the pricey parts though. Parts are easily available but not cheap.

Selling my

I'm officially part of the X9 family.

Next up, gonna go down to FS on Monday, see what can be done for the bike to run well. Steering seems abit off, maybe tires out of shape, or hoping its not going to be the steering cone problem. I think the Belt needs to change? Producing some "chik chik chik chik chik" sound when the bike is not moving or just starting to move off.

Priority of Bike:

1) Up and Running Smoothly

2) Outlooks

3) Performance Parts

:cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

I'm officially part of the X9 family.

Next up, gonna go down to FS on Monday, see what can be done for the bike to run well. Steering seems abit off, maybe tires out of shape, or hoping its not going to be the steering cone problem. I think the Belt needs to change? Producing some "chik chik chik chik chik" sound when the bike is not moving or just starting to move off.

Priority of Bike:

1) Up and Running Smoothly

2) Outlooks

3) Performance Parts

:cheeky:

welcome..

chik chik chik sound is clutch.. i have the same sound for a second or 2 only, but if it persist, that means... get to the doctor asap~!

but nevertheless get a full service if possible, to reduce possible future damage.

welcome..

chik chik chik sound is clutch.. i have the same sound for a second or 2 only, but if it persist, that means... get to the doctor asap~!

but nevertheless get a full service if possible, to reduce possible future damage.

I'll still bring it down to have a look tomorrow. See what needs to be done, should be done. Since its open till quite late, I'll go down at about 3.30 tomorrow. So if anyone sees a Yellow X9 that looks quite chui, that would be me. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

damn, i parked my x9 at woodland center carpark last night, the brake caliper are gone

Guys, beware!

sry to hear about that. i think is better to cover the bike

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

Where to buy speakers for x9?? price??

Pls help

it all depend wat you want brand/prices.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

To all X9 riders near woodland >>

the samething happen again, ours X9 caliper being stolen. within this 2 days 2cases happen. pls try to cover up your bike to prevent it from happening on you.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875