SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Most popular Class 2A Cruiser

Dragstar

Which Chopper You Riding Now?  

376 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chopper You Riding Now?

• Shadow Slasher
    • Shadow ACE
    • Shadow Special Edition
    • Honda Steed
    • Dragstar Classic
    • Drgastar Custom
    • Hyosung 250
    • Suzuki Intruder
    • Others cruiser (2A only, please highlight in reply)

hi...wanna ask smth about shadow ace...there is no later models in the market alrdy izit??did a google search on it but find nth newer than 2004 model?there is no more 2008 model or smth?

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, u guyz ever calculated the FC of 2a cruisers??

Well, FYI, my 1995 Suzuki Intruder VS400 has a consumption of 18-20km/liter.

My old 2002 Hyosung Aquila 125cc had a consumption of 25-28km/liter. :faint: Of course, its engine wasn't in the best condition.

• 1 month later...
hi...wanna ask smth about shadow ace...there is no later models in the market alrdy izit??did a google search on it but find nth newer than 2004 model?there is no more 2008 model or smth?

Check out at Mah Pte Ltd showroom. I am pretty sure the company is still bringing in the latest model for Honda Shadow Ace 400. :)

PS: Not sure about Universal Motor and Loois Motor which, you might want to check them out too.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
how much engine oil needed for Dragstar 400?

Hi Bro, should be 2600ml as stated in the owner manual. :cheeky:

Past:

GP125,RXK 135,LC125,RD350,CB360Four,CB 750,CG125,NV400,CB 400,PB1 400,Dragstar Classic, Shadow ACE,Dragstar Classic ,PB1, ST1100, PB1, R1100RT, R1150R, R1100RT

Mini Clubman 1275, Mazda GT 1500, Justy, Proton, Mit Lancer, Nissan Sunny, Corolla Aitis 2006,Toyota Corolla Altis 2008.BMW 320i, Nissan Presage 2.5,BMW 320i

Now:

Mercedes Benz C200 and Suzuki Boulevard 400M :cheeky:

• 1 month later...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/armofpeace13/Image225.jpghttp://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/armofpeace13/Image228.jpg

Check out this draggie...Phew....What a concept for a Yamaha bike....

:cool:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/armofpeace13/Image225.jpghttp://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/armofpeace13/Image228.jpg

Check out this draggie...Phew....What a concept for a Yamaha bike....

Wa kaoz... handle bar so wide, takes long arms to ride this bike sia... :D

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

• 4 weeks later...

Go for the Steed or Shadow...always have a soft spot for Hondas.

1995 Sporster (Singapore)..1996 Heritage Softail(Singapore)

1999 Sporster (Australia)..1997 Dyna T-sports (Australia)..1999 R1 (Australia)

1993 R32GTR, 1995 180SX, 1993 MR2, 2001 R34GTT

**im a 2-4 wheeler freak**

** Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly **

• 5 weeks later...

Shadow forever

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

• 4 months later...
i like to know which cruiser [class 2a] has the best speed. thought of changing to cruiser, though i love my s4.

What's the best speed you want outta of your cruiser?

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

i like to know which cruiser [class 2a] has the best speed. thought of changing to cruiser, though i love my s4.

Hey bro,u r here too!! Seems like u reali interested in getting a cruiser..gd choice then i will not be alone..hahaha:cheeky:

"Life is just a cycle, what comes around go around."

What's the best speed you want outta of your cruiser?

speed can be up to 160kmh is good, i'm talking about class 2a...

so far steed & shadow interested me. lately know of suzuki boulevard 400 but not sure of it's performance.

Hey bro,u r here too!! Seems like u reali interested in getting a cruiser..gd choice then i will not be alone..hahaha:cheeky:

hey hey, if got money i buy 1 and also keep my s4. previously i used to ride cruiser, eliminator 400, 250, rebel 250, honda nv 400, phantom 200 :angel:

speed can be up to 160kmh is good, i'm talking about class 2a...

so far steed & shadow interested me. lately know of suzuki boulevard 400 but not sure of it's performance.

hey hey, if got money i buy 1 and also keep my s4. previously i used to ride cruiser, eliminator 400, 250, rebel 250, honda nv 400, phantom 200 :angel:

New Honda Shadow Ace in stock can drive up to 160km/h but, that is pushing the limit of the motorcycle which, I will not recommend anyone in the right mind to do it unless you are well prepared for wear and tear contingency.

If your occasionally touring with your cruiser in mind, I would suggest giving Suzuki Boulevard 400 a good consideration due to its sport rims and tubeless tires which will save you lots of headaches if your tires come in contact with nails. As for top speed, I cannot comment as I hasn't ride this cruiser before.

Cheers!

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

• 3 weeks later...
New Honda Shadow Ace in stock can drive up to 160km/h but, that is pushing the limit of the motorcycle which, I will not recommend anyone in the right mind to do it unless you are well prepared for wear and tear contingency.

If your occasionally touring with your cruiser in mind, I would suggest giving Suzuki Boulevard 400 a good consideration due to its sport rims and tubeless tires which will save you lots of headaches if your tires come in contact with nails. As for top speed, I cannot comment as I hasn't ride this cruiser before.

Cheers!

yup,saw the new suzuki boulevard. nice cruiser...probably will change after 2 years. my s4 only rode for 6 months, serve me well. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...