SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dragstar riders. I am looking for a stock condition and coloured Dragstar Classic for sale. Hope to find one made from 2001-2004. Kindly PM me. Thanks.

Keith

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Dear Dragstar riders. I am looking for a stock condition and coloured Dragstar Classic for sale. Hope to find one made from 2001-2004. Kindly PM me. Thanks.

Keith

Any DSC400 riders planning to upgrade and trying to sell off your stock bike? :smile:

Edited by SK I

there's one dragster in garage sales... go check it out...

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Thanks jtzx!! You must be refering to the '05 red/black one selling at $7388. It's beautiful with its nice saddlebags but I can't afford it. It's too new. There's another '04 one selling $4200 and I even viewed it but the owner decided to postphone his class 2 plans for now ..

Edited by SK I

Thanks jtzx!! You must be refering to the '05 red/black one selling at $7388. It's beautiful with its nice saddlebags but I can't afford it. It's too new. There's another '04 one selling $4200 and I even viewed it but the owner decided to postphone his class 2 plans for now ..

yup correct ;-)

dragster is a bike which people normally don't wanna sell ;-)

good and low maintance bike ;-)

oh yea.. there's a Fp plate drasgter too.. 8 years COE also..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

I sold my classic in '08 and totally regretted it :sob:

Now I am trying to buy back a DSC4 :cheeky:

Don't really like the custom one...

Hope to find a nice one again :smile:

Halo brothers. Have been riding my Dragstar for a month. FT plate. Think that my front brakes really no feel. I havent got time to bring down to shop and I hope it's not the disc brakes to be changed. Any idea how much will that cost? And also my engine has been leaking oil and i hope i just need to change the o ring that's all..

Other than that I'm loving the bike.

Halo brothers. Have been riding my Dragstar for a month. FT plate. Think that my front brakes really no feel. I havent got time to bring down to shop and I hope it's not the disc brakes to be changed. Any idea how much will that cost? And also my engine has been leaking oil and i hope i just need to change the o ring that's all..

Other than that I'm loving the bike.

Just take a peek and you can see. Look at your brakes and see if the pads have worn out. Hope it's not the fluids that's drained. But think best go get it checked la. Brakes not working, engine oil leaking. It's a sign of trouble. Get it rectified before anything serious happens. A small thing like your engine oil drip on the floor and you ride over it hence your rear tyre becomes slippery and *touch wood* you skid a bit and your front brakes not working. Don't pray pray. Get your bike in top condition and it'll save you a lot of trouble.

My rear was a bit slippery on wet ground. Tad worn out only, but when dry no prob. Can last at least 3-6 more months. But I still change. Glad I did cos a lot of idiot taxi drivers out there.

Reserved I'm not sure. 3.5L?

w y x m m

Hi Guys,

I'm sure you guys would have faced this issue previously. My right hand side rear view mirror keeps changing direction after about 10-15 km of riding which is quite annoying especially cause that's the one you tend to use most. I'm using the stock mirrors from the Dragstar - any recommended technique to fix this or I have to change the set of mirrors?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers

Harley V-Rod Muscle

Hi Guys,

I'm sure you guys would have faced this issue previously. My right hand side rear view mirror keeps changing direction after about 10-15 km of riding which is quite annoying especially cause that's the one you tend to use most. I'm using the stock mirrors from the Dragstar - any recommended technique to fix this or I have to change the set of mirrors?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers

o ya bro/// i have this so call problem too.. jus screw it tight./.. done by the mech.. hahaha

10/2002-10/2003 -- Aprilia Extreme 125

02/2004-03/2005 -- Italjet Dragster 180

01/2005-08/2006 -- Suzuki Srad 600

03/2006-10/2006 -- Yamaha DT200WR

10/2006-02/2007 -- Honda XR 400

03/2007-12/2007 -- Nissan Skyline GTT 2.5A

06/2008-02/2009 -- Suzuki RMX 250

02/2009-10/2009 -- Yamaha Dragstar Custom 400

06/2010-01/2011 -- Harley Davidson 883R

03/2011-05/2011 -- Husqvarna 510