SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a markan seafood trip... check out phantom oversea discussion thread..

lots of crusiers. example : shadow and phantom

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167152&page=10

Yo bro jtxz.. try join in tomorrow and can discuss abt the trip too. If u wan can ask the rest to join in and discuss the ride for the 12th of Sept.

Ahbeno3 & Po_on joining us?? Everman79?? Angmo??

Meet Point tomorrow will be at Millenia Walk Coffee Club @ 830pm. Its opp Ritz facing the main road.

Ridin' through this world

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Yo bro jtxz.. try join in tomorrow and can discuss abt the trip too. If u wan can ask the rest to join in and discuss the ride for the 12th of Sept.

Meet Point tomorrow will be at Millenia Walk Coffee Club @ 830pm. Its opp Ritz facing the main road.

alright... will try to be there. cause i be meeting my School bikers too.. timing abit tight.. ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

alright... will try to be there. cause i be meeting my School bikers too.. timing abit tight.. ;-)

Bro.. got some change in plans.. do drop me a text @97477660 asap.

Thanks

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

ya i know and test rode already......but somehow i cannot put my finger to it.... dun koe why i dun like it.. think its the posture.....

if anyone interested.....can get it before its gone, if the bike is service at Rosli, u can be sure that confirm no problem....

I hate public transport!!!!!!

I dun like public transport too. I'm enduring until next year to see if I can ride again. I've been thinking about that Shadow 1100 a lot. I can narrow down to 2 bikes that the bike feels like when I was trying it with you. The Dragstar 400 and the discontinued Vulcan 400. It just the way the bike moves and vibrates that gives me that deja vu feeling. I tried my friend's Vulcan 400 in a church compound 13 years ago. I haven't passed my 2B yet, but still can handle the bike 'cos both my legs can still touch the ground.

Hi, I just complete the transfer on Wed. Now I'm the proud new owner of '99 green-cream Dragstar classic.

Would love some advice on how to DIY/ maintain my green machine (so many chrome parts) *scratch head.

Cheers

Does that bike have a lot of mods? I saw a green Dragstar at Citilink warehouse last year. Very nicely done up

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Sorry bros, Thanks for the welcome!! just saw the invites on Sun morning....toolate. wld hav loved to meet up with fellow Star riders to get lotsa tips and tricks.

12th Sep is no go for me cos kinda bz during the fasting mnth. Enjoy da makan session!

KInda lazee (because fasting + no $) to do much changes to the my green meany now .... but hoping to beef it up after fasting mnth... replace the backbox w saddelbags ... pasang more headlights (maybe) ... rewrap the seats.... so many things to do, goin to do them slowly....:)

----------------------------------------------

1st bike - Honda "Black Taz" Phantom TA200

1st car - Daihatsu "Fiery Demon" Charade GT

2nd bike - Yamaha "Green Meany" Dragstar 400

2nd car - Toyota "Boxy Daddy" Isis 1.8

Does that bike have a lot of mods? I saw a green Dragstar at Citilink warehouse last year. Very nicely done up

Was near there bro.... must be anther green machine! :) hope to get similar compliment as I do up mine....:)

Thanks for the response from all the Star riders. Will try to organise something next week again. Same aim as usual.

Star Riders Meet Ups

Newton Circus Food Centre Carpark

Time

8-9pm

Date

11 Sept 2009

Feel free to PM me or contact me. Hope to see more Star owners or Star owners to be.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

bro iggy, very sorry, i just saw you post , din join in the kopi session ytd as im working whole day, and for 11&12 sept i will be working whole day too... my only free day will be on sunday mostly.

Muai Contac No. : 98278752 Can call me PooN

Passed Class 2B on 22/12/05

Passed Class 2A on 02/09/08

Passed Class 2 on 03/11/09

Enrol Class 3(PDL) 06/07/10

28 Dec 05 ~ 11 Sept 08 - DarK Matt Green TA150 FR6XX2B

11 Sept 08 ~ XX XX XX - White Dragstar Classic 400 FU3XX7R

Hey Man....

Any meet up this friday nite??

Hey bro.. This Friday night is ONZ..

Still waiting for bros like Everman, ahbeno, sandeebee.

Time

8-9pm

Date

11 Sept 2009

Will be heading out for coffee once we meet up.

Btw, if Bro jtzx wan to drop by wif the rest, pls do. And see if anyone else keen for ur seafood trip on Sat.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Sorry I missed this one earlier - I'm on for this Friday (tomorrow) and shall see you guys at 8pm at Newton.

Cheers

Great.. see u there then..

Hope the rest can make it too.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Time

8-9pm

Date

11 Sept 2009

Btw, if Bro jtzx wan to drop by wif the rest, pls do. And see if anyone else keen for ur seafood trip on Sat.

aww... i got something on friday.. ;(

oh yea. if you guys like , can just drop your name in the phantom thread for the seafood trip on sat ;-)

right now got 10 pax le.. mainly crusiers.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

Hi all,

Anyone selling his dragstar 400 classic? Year should be 2002 to 2004. Willing to go over your place to view.

Edward

9668 3202

TA200 April 2008 - 16 Oct 2009

Dragstar XVS400 Classic 16 Oct 2009 -

1 John 4:10 (Amplified Bible)

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

Dear All, need your humble opinion on a "poor" SYM owner recently service at LAB.

For a change of gasket, he was charge S$350. (MAybe include change of EO).

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254601

update link, previous link spoilt.

Pls post your comment there.

Thank You

Hey there Bro Ed & Kelly, that's quite an expensive cost to change the gasket....Another way your friend can save a little bit of cost would be to purchase the gasket on his/her own at either Chong Aik or any of the suppliers in Singapore...Then bring the gasket to a reputable bike shop and have them change it....In that way, he/she will only have to pay for the service charges instead of leaving everything up to the bike shop....Hope that this helps...Cheers and do send my regards to the IRON HOWLERS....

:cool:

Hey there Bro Ed & Kelly, that's quite an expensive cost to change the gasket....Another way your friend can save a little bit of cost would be to purchase the gasket on his/her own at either Chong Aik or any of the suppliers in Singapore...Then bring the gasket to a reputable bike shop and have them change it....In that way, he/she will only have to pay for the service charges instead of leaving everything up to the bike shop....Hope that this helps...Cheers and do send my regards to the IRON HOWLERS....

Hey Arm,

I will pass the msg to my friend. Thank for the advise.

Believe he will be more catious when sending his bike for servicing after that incident.

I believe the party that u wish to sent the regards will see it when they login here, so dont worry.

BTW, there a meet up today(friday) org by Iggy_ (Mark) for a coffee session.

Hopefully you can join in together with the Samirians.

Seeya Guy

aww... i got something on friday.. ;(

oh yea. if you guys like , can just drop your name in the phantom thread for the seafood trip on sat ;-)

right now got 10 pax le.. mainly crusiers.

Sorry for the late reply bro jtzx,

No worries.. can always meet up next round.

As for tmr's seafood trip, will check with the rest tonight, update u if any news of more riders joining in.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Time

8-9pm

Date

11 Sept 2009

hey bros,

Sorry jus saw the post agn. wun be able to make it today.

kinda bz on the nites during fasting mnth.

Hope to join u guys after Raya!! :D

Haf fun

Sorry for the late reply bro jtzx,

No worries.. can always meet up next round.

As for tmr's seafood trip, will check with the rest tonight, update u if any news of more riders joining in.

alright alright ;-) hahaah... Enjoy your coffee session tonite yea:cheeky:

just drop down your name if interested yea.. so far 13 pax going le.. Imagine 13 bike cruise together ;-)

http://singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167152&page=11

Edited by jtzx

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12