SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

why not next time organise a mass crusier gathering better ;-) shadow , steed , dragstar and phantom knights( not all phantom bikes thou).

+)

Been there, done that.. Response so so only so I rather focus on the ride I am on before getting all the rest involved. But its possible, just need to find the perfect time and day for a mass gathering.

Ridin' through this world

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there, done that.. Response so so only so I rather focus on the ride I am on before getting all the rest involved. But its possible, just need to find the perfect time and day for a mass gathering.

count me in !!!

hahahas

Pimp my bike and I'll pimp your ride 😜

Yo mojo.. u plan to sell "her" ?? Intend to upgrade??

Hey Iggy,

Ya I plan to sell "her", eyeing on the 1100s...haha !

but seems that I couldn't post it in the Used Bike Forum coz I don't have the Privilege according to the message given...

any help would be nice, thanks

Hey Iggy,

Ya I plan to sell "her", eyeing on the 1100s...haha !

but seems that I couldn't post it in the Used Bike Forum coz I don't have the Privilege according to the message given...

any help would be nice, thanks

Eyeing for a better "Wife" I see.. hmmm

So what price do u aim to sell ur old lady for??

Btw, how much would the new "Wife" cost?

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

thinking of letting go @ 6.5k neg....

new wife ? no new wife ya... new girlfriend maybe haha !

Alright.. those who are reading this post will have an idea of what's to price of ownership for his sexy "wife". So anyone interested can PM him. I think got pics too.. check out earlier postings.

I might be considering the same move as u mojo.. still considering abt it. But I have to say ur wifey is in very good shape and shine. 2 thumbs up!!:thumb::thumb:

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Alright.. those who are reading this post will have an idea of what's to price of ownership for his sexy "wife". So anyone interested can PM him. I think got pics too.. check out earlier postings.

I might be considering the same move as u mojo.. still considering abt it. But I have to say ur wifey is in very good shape and shine. 2 thumbs up!!:thumb::thumb:

"""Considering the same move"??? Sell your draggy or change GF??:angel: JoKing

tks Iggy, If you need someone to photograph your ride, let me know, I'll be obliged !

Always feel good to photograph chio bike like dragstar !

Meeting a buyer tonight for viewing.... hopes everything goes well !

Wish u all the best bro.. Btw, we have a meet up kopi and ride session tomorrow night at 9am. We will be meeting at Orchard Parade Hotel Starbucks. Would you be free to join us??

"""Considering the same move"??? Sell your draggy or change GF??:angel: JoKing

Ermm.. its the Drag la bro.. might be Reserved already. hehe.. Havent post but got offer liao.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

thanks for the invitatiion Iggy, I'll be out tmrw till 24th...so sorry I couldn't make it this time...

The deal was set at buyer's offer, but last minute back-out due to finance difficulty according to him...maybe he found out that the price is high for him after some "cool-down" caculation....

all the best with your bike !

thanks for the invitatiion Iggy, I'll be out tmrw till 24th...so sorry I couldn't make it this time...

The deal was set at buyer's offer, but last minute back-out due to finance difficulty according to him...maybe he found out that the price is high for him after some "cool-down" caculation....

all the best with your bike !

No prob.. there will always be another ride. Don't worry, ur bike is in good shape, just need to hang in there and wait for viewers.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

so how's the kopi & ride session that wkend...

maybe we should take pictures of the "events" and shared in some gallery to attract more dragters to join the group ya...

Didnt manage to take any pictures that night. We had abt 8 bikes if not wrong. All cruisers and of all class. It was a short ride that night. Should be planning a longer and bigger ride soon. Hope for a bigger turn out. May aim to do a morning ride instead but will see the rest of the rider's response abt it.

Currently most of our rides are in SG and some small trips to Malaysia. So hope more cruisers will be keen to rock the road. Btw, we always rock the road when we are out, even in small numbers.. hehe

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Didnt manage to take any pictures that night. We had abt 8 bikes if not wrong. All cruisers and of all class. It was a short ride that night. Should be planning a longer and bigger ride soon. Hope for a bigger turn out. May aim to do a morning ride instead but will see the rest of the rider's response abt it.

Currently most of our rides are in SG and some small trips to Malaysia. So hope more cruisers will be keen to rock the road. Btw, we always rock the road when we are out, even in small numbers.. hehe

pictures be so so nice.. I Nr seen a well Modd dragstar so far. Very curious =D

You guys go up north on friday's too?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

pictures be so so nice.. I Nr seen a well Modd dragstar so far. Very curious =D

You guys go up north on friday's too?

Nope we dun head up north on fridays. Most of us have to work on sat and usually meet on sat nights.

I have posted some pics before from one of our gathering.

Not many modded metric cruisers want to really show what they have online in fear of getting sabo-ed. Ears n eyes are everywhere.

Want to see one?? Come on down when there is a gathering lor.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

hey Iggy...

thanks for the past helps and advices, really appreciate !

as for "organising" gathering or kopi session / ride trip, maybe you like to start a tread stating ......

"Kopi Session and Ride on (DDMMYY) gather @ Starbuck XXX"

1. Iggy

2. Dragter01

3. Dare Devil

4. Sporters

So those interested can reply to this tread...

Cheers !

Dun worry mojo.. I do that from time to time. Just that these days abit tough for me as I am in "Green" till the end of the month.

So I might do something on the 3rd of April. Not confirm yet as I might have a trip to Malaysia on Sunday morning. Nevertheless, I can also leave the kopi sessions to my other Star or Metric bros to org.

If anyone would like to have a kopi session or ride, feel free to jus start a post for a meet up. Its always good to have riders who wants to get something going.

Cheers

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Nope we dun head up north on fridays. Most of us have to work on sat and usually meet on sat nights.

I have posted some pics before from one of our gathering.

Not many modded metric cruisers want to really show what they have online in fear of getting sabo-ed. Ears n eyes are everywhere.

Want to see one?? Come on down when there is a gathering lor.

true true. posting picture here = self- destruction. will meet up with you guys real soon ;- )

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

hey Iggy...

thanks for the past helps and advices, really appreciate !

as for "organising" gathering or kopi session / ride trip, maybe you like to start a tread stating ......

"Kopi Session and Ride on (DDMMYY) gather @ Starbuck XXX"

1. Iggy

2. Dragter01

3. Dare Devil

4. Sporters

5. edwardlong

So those interested can reply to this tread...

Cheers !

TA200 April 2008 - 16 Oct 2009

Dragstar XVS400 Classic 16 Oct 2009 -

1 John 4:10 (Amplified Bible)

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

Hi there all Brothers on 2 wheel cruisers...

Lets all do a meet up this coming eve of Good Friday 1st of April.

Cruiser Caffeine Catch Up

Venue: Orchard Parade Starbucks

Park : Pavement with Everyone else

Time : 9pm

Feel free to bring partners along as we most welcome those who give support to the one who controls the handlebar. Prepare to be caffeined as we have to keep our eyes wide open for our ride. Safety riding tips for those who have not joined any group rides like this one. Hope to see more great rider joining. Do contact me @ 97477660 if u need more info.

Just add in ur name below..

1. Iggy_

2. Sandeebee

Edited by Iggy_

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

Feel free to bring partners along as we most welcome those who give support to the one who controls the handlebar. Prepare to be caffeined as we have to keep our eyes wide open for our ride. Safety riding tips for those who have not joined any group rides like this one. Hope to see more great rider joining. Do contact me @ 97477660 if u need more info.

1. Iggy_

2. Sandeebee

Added my name.

Cheers

Harley V-Rod Muscle

DATE 1st april

1. Iggy_

2. Sandeebee

3. Yangkru

Edited by YangKru

Pimp my bike and I'll pimp your ride 😜

DATE 1st april

1. Iggy_

2. Sandeebee

3. Yangkru

4. St_gtti (:sorry: might b late)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77956&d=1224144141

DATE 1st april

1. Iggy_

2. Sandeebee

3. Yangkru

4. St_gtti (:sorry: might b late)

5. mojo4d

Hey Iggy, this not april fool joke ya ? haha