SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

yamaha dragstar

bo mai lah

Guys I just realized that there is a baby cruiser for those with 2b license, Yamaha dragstar classic 125. Anyone has any idea how much for a brand new bike for this model?

Not sure abt that but I heard that its a rare bike and iot will cost pretty ex. Just like the Shadow 125. Too small engine for such a big frame. Underpowered for sure.

Ridin' through this world

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arlo, fellow dragsters.....jsut got meself a dragstar 1100 and lookin to get some accessoriand some replacement parts ..... would greatly appreciate if older birdies here can pt me in direction to find 2nd hand parts for the bike.....currently looking for the front suspension cover.... mine got a dent from the previous owner......thanks in advance....

I . L . T . N . N

arlo, fellow dragsters.....jsut got meself a dragstar 1100 and lookin to get some accessoriand some replacement parts ..... would greatly appreciate if older birdies here can pt me in direction to find 2nd hand parts for the bike.....currently looking for the front suspension cover.... mine got a dent from the previous owner......thanks in advance....

About time :bounce:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

haha if 1100 n 400 e front cover is e same, u can consider lookin for ah ann@ah ann scrapyard.. 27 jln buroh iirc.. contact number i think can find in e forums if u do a search for scrapyard..

pics...pics...pics...

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

Dun want pix yet la.... Now looks a bit uncle with the side e21 and top box.... I will post once im done.... So many things to buy so little money..... Btw anyone know the dragstar owner who ordered vance and hines slipon mufflers.....???

I . L . T . N . N

Dun want pix yet la.... Now looks a bit uncle with the side e21 and top box.... I will post once im done.... So many things to buy so little money..... Btw anyone know the dragstar owner who ordered vance and hines slipon mufflers.....???

Yeah.. His nick is Sandeebee. Regular rider with us tho. U intend to get a set too?

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

hmm u gonna get from am twin or?

i might wan to get smth too.. haha.. hand sibei itchy.. let me know if u decided on wad to order liaoz.. hehe

Ya thinkin of.... Heard it guves off a nice low bassy tone.... Thks... He pmed me.... Next time wanna mass order share freight cost???

I believe shipping is the same. The only thing u split cost will be its base charge costing $13+.

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

I believe shipping is the same. The only thing u split cost will be its base charge costing $13+.

And on top unless you buy the same make and model, they would ship the items from various locations separately and will be a logistical nightmare to get all of them in. Ultimately it all depends on how much you wanna spend.

If you are intending to buy a decent set of pipes to replace the stock pipes, the smile on your face will be much bigger than the dent in your wallet.

Cheers

Harley V-Rod Muscle

And on top unless you buy the same make and model, they would ship the items from various locations separately and will be a logistical nightmare to get all of them in. Ultimately it all depends on how much you wanna spend.

If you are intending to buy a decent set of pipes to replace the stock pipes, the smile on your face will be much bigger than the dent in your wallet.

Cheers

Totally agree.. thats why i can always see ur smile.. cos i hardly get to see ur wallet. Hahaha..

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

hahahaha.... funny bunch of people la....

actually, i may go downthe route of using after markets mufflers that are available in singapore.... if i look hard around, i'm sure Harley riders have some lying around..... then just modify the inlet... sound wise.... fingers cross......

I . L . T . N . N

hahahaha.... funny bunch of people la....

actually, i may go downthe route of using after markets mufflers that are available in singapore.... if i look hard around, i'm sure Harley riders have some lying around..... then just modify the inlet... sound wise.... fingers cross......

There are not many aftermarket mufflers in SG left. If from shops, u dunno how they sound. If from owners, they most most most likely will not let go if they sound good.

Harley mufflers mounting may be diff from DS. DS is single screw bolted whereas HDs are dual screw bolted if not wrong. Almost all HD owners have stock pipes lying ard. Jus that removing silencers can cost quite abit. So buying a stock and removing silencers might cost u up to 400. Pretty close to buying an after market set for much lesser hassle.

Just my 3 cents worth..

All alone

God takes your soul

You're on your own

The crow flies straight

A perfect line

On the devil's path

Until you die~

interesting pt...... i'm jsut looking around now..... not in a rush.......btw, any of you guys ahve problem starting the bike in the morning.... read a few overseas forum abt the hard starting i nthe morning.... but the bike seems relatively easy to start.... only soemtimes takes a while longer......

I . L . T . N . N

• 2 weeks later...