SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Custom Scene. Show your customize bike here. Bobber, tracker, cafe...

speedwing

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- there are matt black spray cans

- usually they will take parts from other bikes and do some mod to fit method installation

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Its been quiet in e custom scene... Any plans for any meetup or something?

I'm interested..... can we pls pls pls

Ãf I wanted to ride a stock bike, I would have rented one......"

Hi bro Jonborah! Nice to meet u that time on the road. See u nxt time!

Cheers!

yeah, i stay near where we met. when i saw your bike, i remember the logo, but i forgot your online nick. haha anyway where did you get your helmet? been looking for one like that to no avail.

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

In e used bike section bobber n all sort of mod bike there with owners plate no n hp no. any owners get called up or fined b4? I mean do lta really hv to wait for ppl to organize outings to take actions? no hard feelings. Juz plain curiosity.

Friend of mine received a letter from LTA asking for inspection but he said its because someone from his neighbourhood is not happy with him. Anyways, I just feel that publishing your illegal mod pics just raises the awareness of the LTA higher ups which then translates to action by the man on the ground. I feel that a few years ago, the LTA was much more relaxed and something must have triggered them recently. Quite a few of my friends have already been fined for exhaust mods and that was rare a couple of years ago.... Does anyone feel the same way? .... Pls share...

Ãf I wanted to ride a stock bike, I would have rented one......"

• 2 weeks later...

nice custom scene!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

To all custom fans, feel free to post ur bike here or other bikes from the web. We could share ideas and knowledge. A custom bike thread without custom bike pics? Come on! You' re kidding rite? Where is the passion? I'm not talking about bobbers, cafe racers only. You can post ur customize Gilera, Rxk, spark, HD, scooter....etc.

Come on guys! Dun be a wussy! Please remember, LTA own the road and you dare to ride your custom bike on their road? And you dun dare to post pic of ur bike here? And this forum I dun think belong to LTA..correct me if I'm wrong.

And you dare to post urself riding in YouTube, Facebook, blogspot, and other social networks? U mean LTA can't access these site? Please lah...( not referring to anybody in particular)

So please let's enjoy these forums and threads and keep our mind away from LTA.

Cheers!

Edited by speedwing