SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

***Repost! Rossi Themed Bike 250cc

JTWL

Vehicle No.: FQ6261M

Vehicle Make: HONDA

Vehicle Model: NSR250RSP

Original Registration Date: 19 Nov 1998

COE Expiry Date: 30 Apr 2018

Road Tax Expiry Date: 18 Feb 2013

Inspection Due Date: 18 Aug 2013

Equip with -

Visual Enhancement

-TYGA RSW Fairing set kit

-TYGA seat set kit with Carbon

-TYGA radiator shroud, pair, carbon

-TYGA carbon fibre meter cover

-TYGA stepping kit

Damping

-RVF front fork conversion

-TYGA lower triple clamp

-TYGA upper triple clamp

-Ohlins side steering damper

Braking

-RVF Brake disc

-TYGA mini front brake reservior

-HRC rear brake reservior kit

-Steel braided hoses x 2

Performance

-HRC CDI

-HRC 030 card

-90degree plug cap x 2

-MC21 flywheel

-HRC reed

-HRC cage

-HRC stuffer

-TYGA full chamber system

-PGM 3 gear 4,5,6 (close ratio)

-PGM 3 flywheel

-5 points grounding

2012-11-25 06.59.29.jpg2012-11-25 06.58.23.jpg2012-11-25 06.57.20.jpg2012-11-25 06.55.20.jpg2012-11-24 17.59.21.jpg

got a few more things, but this is all i can remember now. will update again.

Question - how much?

Answer - $10500(Price revised on 17/5) Accessories easily cost 5k or more.

My vespa PX150 and PX200 disc model is on sale.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/372720-Vespa-PX150-Arcobaleno-%28Italy-Made%29?p=7854688#post7854688

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/378607-Vespa-PX200-disc-brake-model-%28Original-Paintwork-and-Low-Mileage%29

I am contactable at 92362361.

Thank for viewing my thread. Do give a up to bump my thread to the top. all comment r welcome!

Edited by JTWL

Gilera Dna 180, Suzuki Bandit 400, Yamaha Y125Z, Yamaha YZF R1 02-03, Honda PGM 4, Vespa Excel 150, Vespa PX200E, Vespa PX150

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my reason for not putting phone number as i experience tom, d*ck, harry just ask for the fun of it. if the potenial buyer is dead serious on getting the ride, even with my email or PM, I am still contactable thru both platform. further more, I know who I am talking to.

for pricing wise, if my bike is commonly uses by the majority of people otr i can easily put a price onto it. as it got a trend on how it should be price at. but for a classic with extensive mod? so it up upon the buyer to think how much is it worth. even if you low ball me, I never show any sarcasm but kindly reject the offer was not acceptable.

anyways, please keep the offer coming.

cheer and ride safe

Gilera Dna 180, Suzuki Bandit 400, Yamaha Y125Z, Yamaha YZF R1 02-03, Honda PGM 4, Vespa Excel 150, Vespa PX200E, Vespa PX150

my reason for not putting phone number as i experience tom, d*ck, harry just ask for the fun of it. if the potenial buyer is dead serious on getting the ride, even with my email or PM, I am still contactable thru both platform. further more, I know who I am talking to.

for pricing wise, if my bike is commonly uses by the majority of people otr i can easily put a price onto it. as it got a trend on how it should be price at. but for a classic with extensive mod? so it up upon the buyer to think how much is it worth. even if you low ball me, I never show any sarcasm but kindly reject the offer was not acceptable.

anyways, please keep the offer coming.

cheer and ride safe

That is really a smart way. Yes alot of time waster in this forum. They just say want to view lah. ETC. IN THE ENDN EVER

Yeah.. No point wasting time with these time-wasters.. This bike is for 250cc 2-stroke REAL enthusiast, there are lotsa ppl out there just wanna view and hear the bike for fun..

JTWL i support you! Haa.. Ups for ur sale!!!

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Rules are rules..

All sales threads are supposed to have 3P

- photo

- price

- phone number

Failure to adhere will have the thread removed without notice..

This thread had been flagged again.. Kindly insert the price and phone number ASAP..

Rules are rules..

All sales threads are supposed to have 3P

- photo

- price

- phone number

Failure to adhere will have the thread removed without notice..

This thread had been flagged again.. Kindly insert the price and phone number ASAP..

Alot of the thread here sell bike also no picture -.-

Alot of the thread here sell bike also no picture -.-

Do flag it up..

Many instances here have price and phone number but no photo as the individual does not know how to upload photo, but able to provide photo via SMS/whatsapp..

This thread however, does not have the crucial price and phone number..

Providing these info are to protect the interests of all forum members..

noted on forum rule. phone is up. a suggestive price is already indicated from the start of opening this thread.

just a feedback to moderators, to at least give warning like this to threadstarter prior to removing of thread. I painstaking done up my first and second thread listing all my accessories with price given on how much the item cost. It took quite abit of time recalling and get back to the thread to write it up. hope you guys know where i am coming from.

upsss for nsr250!

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

took it for a spin last night. the bike handled and pulled so well. Will only consider serious offer. only for stroker enthusiasts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...