Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon everyone

 

have a safe ride!

July2004 - dec2007 ->NSR150SP (FU**29B)

April2008 - April2010 ->CBR400RRR (FP**86R)

April2010 - April 2011 ->SYM GTS200(FBB**09U)

April2011 - Currently ->S4SPEC1(FT**56J)

 

If you think you are beaten, YOU ARE

if you think you will lose, YOU HAVE LOST

if you think you cant, YOU DEFINATELY WON'T

SUCCESS only comes to the man WHO BELIEVES HE CAN!

  • Replies 140.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • wait4me

    7829

  • lwfc

    5847

  • MC28

    4646

  • garfieldrox

    3352

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Front is 90/80

Rear is 110/70

 

:angel:

 

Oh yeah this one xD

 

eh issit WC's bike? hehe

 

Haha yeah

2B - 29 December 2010, one time pass

2A - On going...

 

4 May 2011 to August 2011 - Honda NSR150SP

21 July 2012 - Honda Phantom TA200

 

http://thrumylensontwowheels.blogspot.sg/

 

Nikon D5000 | AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR | Vitacon 67mm UV Filter | Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash | Yongnuo Speedlight YN560

Posted
anybody own sp chamber pipe? if u do are u willing to sell?

owh ya pics pls

 

chamber pipe is end can with a lot of holes drilled inside?

Cheap + fast = no good

Cheap + good = not fast

Good + fast = not cheap

>>>(wise words from ahduck)<<<

Posted

hey guys. Question! I've recently got a hard shock from crossing a wood plank.. Bike looks ok.. But when I ride at high speed.. The turning of the bike is not as sharp and precise as before.. It seems to sway ALOT unless I have super tight control over, which I didn't encounter this problem before I crossed that wood plank.. Any ideas what's wrong with it and how to fix? :)

Posted
Guys just to check how often do u all top up 2t?

 

For me it used to be 1 bottle of 2T per tank of petrol I refuel. After adjusting.. I think 1 bottle per 3 tanks I refuel.. But I'm still facing white smokes problem! My 1 bottle is the 2T from petrol stations.. Don't know where to get good 2T around Jurong area :(

Posted
Guys just to check how often do u all top up 2t?

 

For me it used to be 1 bottle of 2T per tank of petrol I refuel. After adjusting.. I think 1 bottle per 3 tanks I refuel.. But I'm still facing white smokes problem! My 1 bottle is the 2T from petrol stations.. Don't know where to get good 2T around Jurong area :(

Posted

My 2T can last a month, more or less..

All the way north..

 

 

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/arsenal25/D1020002-1.jpg

 

 

Honda NSR150SP.

 

Nikon F-65 + 24mm AFD F2.8 ----- 50mm AFD F1.8 soon?

Posted
For me it used to be 1 bottle of 2T per tank of petrol I refuel. After adjusting.. I think 1 bottle per 3 tanks I refuel.. But I'm still facing white smokes problem! My 1 bottle is the 2T from petrol stations.. Don't know where to get good 2T around Jurong area :(

Use Motul 710, solved my white smoke problem.

Bukit Batok area near the Vicom got sell.

Posted
Anyone knows how to increase my braking efficiency?

Need to change what? My brake pads and discs are still very new.

 

change RCS or brembo pump kit

Posted

HEL brake hose, Brembo master pump, Brembo caliper, Brembo lever, and Dunlop TT900 GP

All the way north..

 

 

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/arsenal25/D1020002-1.jpg

 

 

Honda NSR150SP.

 

Nikon F-65 + 24mm AFD F2.8 ----- 50mm AFD F1.8 soon?

Posted

Mine can consider first hand....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... back in 1997.

All the way north..

 

 

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/arsenal25/D1020002-1.jpg

 

 

Honda NSR150SP.

 

Nikon F-65 + 24mm AFD F2.8 ----- 50mm AFD F1.8 soon?

Posted
Hello Guys,I am intersted on Honda Nsr 150sp.

Is it true that they is no First handed Sp now?

 

Yup, The last production of SP shld be during 2001, I think. So newest sp u get will be 8 - 9 years?

Class 2B - 26 Jan '11

Posted
Hello Guys,I am intersted on Honda Nsr 150sp.

Is it true that they is no First handed Sp now?

 

hi im letting go my bike soon. interested?

Posted

hey guys anyone know the price for a new clutch plate for sp? guess need to change mine as getting weird noise when using engine brake!!

Posted (edited)
hi im letting go my bike soon. interested?

 

@happyday00:Hahaha,Will you be able to hold for 1 year?

I am only 17 this year Hahaha

Arh ya,I still question to consult you guys.

How can you all make the sp accelerate much more faster?

Edited by Dextor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...