SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Looking for CBR 918/919 Riders

Blade900

can ..then u foot the bil loh...:angel:

Agree ?!!! :cheeky:

ok loh... after dat u eat my foot. deal ? :read:

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a blessing. I love today.

1998: honda hurricane

1999: Rxz, TXR150 gamma

2000: L2s turbo

2001: ZXR250

2002: RS125

2003: CBR900

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/FireBLade9282/SBFpic.jpg

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah bro, no $ to continue repairing the bike, even tho i knw tt i might never find one like tt again when i hv $ to buy bike nx time. in any case, engine swap will save the bike but not my pocket, haha!

sad as i am having to take apart wad i hv built over the past 2 yrs, but no choice lo. as confucius says, "man who runs away, lives to fight another day" (ok sorry ah ...lame joke...) yup, a cbr954 sounds very good :D but i might get a cbr1k when i grad n start working. fireblade all the way!!!

time to do some homework while the savings for the new bike slowly slowly spool up.

ahah nvm bro, after u grad n become rich man, u'll always have the chance to buy back a cbr9; mod it n put it back on the road. "a man who blow his engine today lives to buy another bike someday" hehe.. :D

eheh 954 might be a good choice for the price... my 954 now in sg liau, waiting to do tyre change, inspection, dyno tuning etc before i come to collect it on the 19th dec. fren rode it back to sg on sunday... but damn the thing guzzles petrol a lot. consumption was clocked at 10km/Litre. full tank can go less than 170km... sianz..

sorry bros...exams this week, plus workshop haven't strip down my bike yet since they're busy.

hopefully by end of the 1st week of Dec i'll have a list of parts to salvage.

cheers all.

okies no probs, juz hope i can collect 'sumthing' from u when i in sg on the 19 & 20th dec. :D

hihi guys...juz chg to a cbr954...been looking for kakis of the same type of bikes but as u all noe not many riding cb9...might need adv n help frm all of u in the future...any outing dat doesnt mind me joining can always ctc me at 90011006 - Ron...

hehe i also riding 954... but i not in sg lorh.. :cheeky:

but now not many ppl here riding cbr9 series.. sighs...

"a man who blow his engine today lives to buy another bike someday" hehe.. :D

wah sey like that means i need to keeping blowing up engines everytime i change bike! :cheeky:

but yeah...the old must make way for the new, juz tt going away in the fashion of a blown engine is a huge waste of $ and effort.

eheh 954 might be a good choice for the price... my 954 now in sg liau, waiting to do tyre change, inspection, dyno tuning etc before i come to collect it on the 19th dec. fren rode it back to sg on sunday... but damn the thing guzzles petrol a lot. consumption was clocked at 10km/Litre. full tank can go less than 170km... sianz..

yeah i was thinking of a 954...hopefully by the time i hv $ to buy a new bike, there will be some 954 available in mint condition. but stock condition FC really so low ah? my 919 after engine internal mods, exhaust upgrade and FCR gave me 10km/litre FC also... :giddy:

no offences to other bikes, but i'd like to think tt the 954 is one of the last bikes to be a thoughtfully designed bike to be quick yet civilised. side mount exhaust not to hot for pillion, lighter than underseat systems. at the same time under pillion seat still got a little storage space...i miss my 919's 2.5kg luggage load, damn.

okies no probs, juz hope i can collect 'sumthing' from u when i in sg on the 19 & 20th dec. :D

heh heh...yeah the bike shld be parted out totally by then ;)

hihi guys...juz chg to a cbr954...been looking for kakis of the same type of bikes but as u all noe not many riding cb9...might need adv n help frm all of u in the future...any outing dat doesnt mind me joining can always ctc me at 90011006 - Ron...

yay! another cbr9 rider :)

i think i can use 2 hands to count the number of cbr9 riders in sg...and perhaps can have a leftover balance of fingers...hur hur hur.

hehe i also riding 954... but i not in sg lorh.. :cheeky:

but now not many ppl here riding cbr9 series.. sighs...

nowadays everyone wanna chut the newest bikes, and is usually yamaha and suzuki. and i don't blame them actually...it's the way the market is, and the general sentiments of the rider population...

wah sey like that means i need to keeping blowing up engines everytime i change bike! :cheeky:

but yeah...the old must make way for the new, juz tt going away in the fashion of a blown engine is a huge waste of $ and effort.

yeah i was thinking of a 954...hopefully by the time i hv $ to buy a new bike, there will be some 954 available in mint condition. but stock condition FC really so low ah? my 919 after engine internal mods, exhaust upgrade and FCR gave me 10km/litre FC also... :giddy:

no offences to other bikes, but i'd like to think tt the 954 is one of the last bikes to be a thoughtfully designed bike to be quick yet civilised. side mount exhaust not to hot for pillion, lighter than underseat systems. at the same time under pillion seat still got a little storage space...i miss my 919's 2.5kg luggage load, damn.

ahah actually its really hard to see a blown engine on a cbr9... seldom heard of... but the wiseco pistons, are they high comp ones ? my guess is the timing chain snapped n led to the blown engine. cos conrod will never just give way unless the crankshaft bearings are worn out badly. (u can actually hear the noisy crankshaft before it breaks) but this is an unheard problem for the cbr9.

i love the 954 for the good price and looks, but it still wont be as comfy as a cbr900. storage space i guess its about the same as the cbr9.. can put quite a number of things in there :thumb:

i think once we want to increase the engine output, gotta sacrifice fuel economy. mine putting out 150+hp after all the mods. if i ride my 954 hard, FC becomes like 8-9km/L. my buddy's cbr9 with the FCR can still give like 13-14km/L even with his hard riding style. (his only difference with urs are the pistons, he using stock). on NSH, my cbr9 still giving me abt 14-15km/L no matter how i ride it... damn shiok... hehe...

heh heh...yeah the bike shld be parted out totally by then ;)

yay! another cbr9 rider :)

i think i can use 2 hands to count the number of cbr9 riders in sg...and perhaps can have a leftover balance of fingers...hur hur hur.

nowadays everyone wanna chut the newest bikes, and is usually yamaha and suzuki. and i don't blame them actually...it's the way the market is, and the general sentiments of the rider population...

hehe gud bah cos i can use car to carry back ur parts to malacca. at least it can give a new breath of "life" to my bike. :cheeky:

erm actually i also very interested in suzuki... but for the meantime dont think i want to meddle anymore newer bikes. maintaining 2 bikes also feel like choking liao. maybe a few years down the road i'll get a gixxer to play with... the power and handling is stunning compared to a honda of the same generation. (that means lesser things to mod, can save money for other things mah) :D

ahah actually its really hard to see a blown engine on a cbr9... seldom heard of... but the wiseco pistons, are they high comp ones ? my guess is the timing chain snapped n led to the blown engine. cos conrod will never just give way unless the crankshaft bearings are worn out badly. (u can actually hear the noisy crankshaft before it breaks) but this is an unheard problem for the cbr9.

i love the 954 for the good price and looks, but it still wont be as comfy as a cbr900. storage space i guess its about the same as the cbr9.. can put quite a number of things in there :thumb:

i think once we want to increase the engine output, gotta sacrifice fuel economy. mine putting out 150+hp after all the mods. if i ride my 954 hard, FC becomes like 8-9km/L. my buddy's cbr9 with the FCR can still give like 13-14km/L even with his hard riding style. (his only difference with urs are the pistons, he using stock). on NSH, my cbr9 still giving me abt 14-15km/L no matter how i ride it... damn shiok... hehe...

woohoo guess i'm one of those lucky/unlucky few to blow a cbr9 engine... :cry:

woah ur 954 putting out a nearly 1:1 power2wt ratio leh, hehe...another 10hp then 1:1 on dry weight liao right? nice lah! haha my cbr9 was having 10 km/L after the mods...guess the hi-comp wisecos were the culprits too, other than the FCR. yeah last time b4 modding my cbr9 was doing 16km/L slack riding and 14km/L hard riding...after modding i cried at petrol kiosks, hur hur hur.

hehe gud bah cos i can use car to carry back ur parts to malacca. at least it can give a new breath of "life" to my bike. :cheeky:

erm actually i also very interested in suzuki... but for the meantime dont think i want to meddle anymore newer bikes. maintaining 2 bikes also feel like choking liao. maybe a few years down the road i'll get a gixxer to play with... the power and handling is stunning compared to a honda of the same generation. (that means lesser things to mod, can save money for other things mah) :D

okies bro, in tt case 19/20 dec i'll bring the parts to the meetup :)

eh...but even if u buy gixxer, will still backside itchy n go mod wad, right? :p

especially after u get used to the bike, will want more out of it, hur hur hur...

woohoo guess i'm one of those lucky/unlucky few to blow a cbr9 engine... :cry:

woah ur 954 putting out a nearly 1:1 power2wt ratio leh, hehe...another 10hp then 1:1 on dry weight liao right? nice lah! haha my cbr9 was having 10 km/L after the mods...guess the hi-comp wisecos were the culprits too, other than the FCR. yeah last time b4 modding my cbr9 was doing 16km/L slack riding and 14km/L hard riding...after modding i cried at petrol kiosks, hur hur hur.

yeah ur really considered lucky + unlucky as well lor... most ppl i seen bust their cbr9 engine only when they accident the bike... crankcase crack/broken. (cbr9's weak point is the crankcase, cos the engine block + crankcase is made in one piece; crack either one considered total loss)

hmm i think my 954 crankshaft hp : dry weight should be 1 : 1... but i dont really see a point in that cos its very hard to handle the power. chassis seems abit weak at this point. front end keep popping up at 3rd gear, sometimes feel abit wobble despite having an ohlins damper. i suspect the wobble at high revs caused by the chassis cant absorb the vibration & transferring the vibration to the handlebars. vibration coupled with the front end floating up was quite violent during my last sepang track day until i kinda lost confidence on the straights. :sian:

duno whether if i manage to put another 10hp to the engine, i think the chassis might break into 2 lorh hehe...

10km/L is really scary lorh for a cbr9, every few days have to re-fuel despite the low mileage chalked up from riding. even my 954 i also abit scared seeing the FC like dat, ride hard for abt 60km i gotta pump like RM20 liao. my cbr9 even if ridden that way, at most oni RM10-15 nia.. i seldom pump above RM20 at each given time.. hehe

Hi All Bros,

I have collected my bike's parts from the workshop after they completed the scrapping. I'm giving all bros here a 1st cut before I post them up on garage sales and eBay. I'm still working out the prices, wanna give everyone here a good price but also need to find out how much I spent on them to be fair to myself. Promise prices will be low, but if you think can get cheaper elsewhere, let me know too so that I can make a fair deal for you while helping myself clear off my bike's debts.

I will list all the parts I have available to sell, but some bros here have expressed interest in certain parts so I will give them priority 1st. Prices for the parts will be updated soon ;)

Yum Seng,

LinW

From Salvaged Bike

17" CBR400RR/CBR600F3 rims w/ OEM brake rotors (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1999)

Earl's Competition Brake Hoses (Front and Rear) (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

Yamaha YZF-R6 2006 Front Brake Cylinder w/ Lever (Brembo Radial) (Fits most bikes)

Xtreme Adjustable Rearsets (Fits Most Older Honda CBR series)

Motovation Heavy Bar Ends (Fits Honda Bikes)

Clear Alternatives Integrated LED tail Lamp (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997)

Headlight unit (Fits CBR900RR 1994-1997)

Flush Mount Front Signal Lamps (Universal Fit)

Harris CF Rear HUgger (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

CF Chain Guard (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

CF Yoke Protector (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

CF Dash/Meter Surround (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

Ventura Headlight Protector (Fits CBR900RR 1994-1997)

Power Abuser 2 (Class 2 Bikes)

Power Abuser Ignite (Class 2 Bikes)

DID X-ring Chain 520

AFAM 520 40-teeth Sprocket (rear)

AFAM 520 17-teeth Sprocket (front)

Ohlins 46HRCL Rear Shock (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

GPR Endcan (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

Keihin Flat CR Carburettors 39mm w/ tall stacks (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1999)

K&N Open Pod Air Filters w/ APE adaptors (Fits Keihin Flat CR Carburettors 39mm for CBR900RR)

Ignition Advancer (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997)

Ohlins Steering Damper OHL-SD121 (Universal Fit)

Harris Steering Damper Mounting Bracket (Fits most older Honda CBR series) &

Harris Screen Brace (For upgrade of OEM Screen Brace or using Harris Steering Damper Mounting Bracket for CBr900RR) (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999)

Bagster Tank Bra w/ 2 Tank Bags

From Storage

ASV Clutch Perch w/ Lever (Fits Most Bikes)

OEM CBR900RR-V Front Brake Cylinder w/ Lever (Fits Most Bikes)

OEM CBR900RR-V Rider Rearsets (Fits Most Older Honda CBR series)

OEM CBR900RR-V Screen (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997)

OEM CBR900RR-V Tail Lamp (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997)

OEM CBR900RR-V Airbox w/ K&N Airfilter (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997)

OEM CBR900RR-V Carburettors 37mm w/ Dynojet Stage 1 (Missing some external fitment parts because cannibalised for Keihin FCR39) (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997)

Honda CBR954RR Top Yoke (Fits CBR929RR 2000-2001 & CBR954RR 2002-2003 & CBR1000RR 2004-2005 [w/o HESD])

Honda CBR1000RR 2005 Brake Calipers 1 pair (Fits CBR1000RR 2004-2005)

okies bro, in tt case 19/20 dec i'll bring the parts to the meetup :)

eh...but even if u buy gixxer, will still backside itchy n go mod wad, right? :p

especially after u get used to the bike, will want more out of it, hur hur hur...

ehh bro.... my leave on 19th dec kena rejected.. damn sian. might change to 22nd/23rd dec. will PM u on the parts list that i want...

now my main concern is, since i'm comin on a weekday (if it is confirmed on 22nd/23rd dec) i will kena some problems cos during daytime, Louis will be working duno whether he can come out catch snake or not.... if he canot, i might be stuck in sg cant do/go anywhere. :faint:

wat bout ur timing on 22nd/23rd ?

if i get gixxer, most prob just do the basic things eg full system, pc3, airbox, stacks. wont touch the engine... n most prob just drop a ohlins piggyback n damper. after that finish story and learn to ride it.. hehehe

ehh bro.... my leave on 19th dec kena rejected.. damn sian. might change to 22nd/23rd dec. will PM u on the parts list that i want...

now my main concern is, since i'm comin on a weekday (if it is confirmed on 22nd/23rd dec) i will kena some problems cos during daytime, Louis will be working duno whether he can come out catch snake or not.... if he canot, i might be stuck in sg cant do/go anywhere. :faint:

wat bout ur timing on 22nd/23rd ?

if i get gixxer, most prob just do the basic things eg full system, pc3, airbox, stacks. wont touch the engine... n most prob just drop a ohlins piggyback n damper. after that finish story and learn to ride it.. hehehe

no worries bro, my school holiday starts tmr. as long as the dates u confirm w/ me 1 or 2 weeks in advance sure OK. hmm, if Louis cannot come out catch snake we go la kopi near where he can lunch out or tea break?

heh heh heh...actually i was thinking of getting a 954 to do wad u said u'll do to ur gixxer...then i backside itchy went to websites to see wad i can mod a 954 with...then the imagination went crazy liao. it's a toxic habit.

OK All Bros, updated prices and some useful info.

From Salvaged Bike

17" CBR400RR/CBR600F3 rims w/ OEM brake rotors (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1999) (Installed 23022007 & Travelled 16739KM): SGD$400

Nearly 1/2 price of when I bought it, painted it, replaced bearings and balanced it. Wheel still looks very good.

OEM CBR900RR-V Rear Wheel w/ OEM brake rotor (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) : SGD$200

Earl's Competition Brake Hoses (Front and Rear) (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) (Installed 30072006 & Travelled 25114KM): SGD$60

Less than 1/2 of original price. Hoses still very new in outlook, and performs great. No brake fading and very consistent feel.

Yamaha YZF-R6 2006 Front Brake Cylinder w/ Lever (Brembo Radial) (Fits most bikes) (Installed 09052008 & Travelled 4928KM) : SGD$100

Nearly half-price of when I bought it and serviced it.

Xtreme Adjustable Rearsets (Fits Most Older Honda CBR series) (Installed 10112007 & Travelled 21689KM) : SGD$170

1/2 of original price.

Motovation Heavy Bar Ends (Fits Honda Bikes) : SGD$20

1/2 of original price. Slight scratches.

Clear Alternatives Integrated LED tail Lamp (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997) : SGD$85

1/2 of original price. Red rear lights, brighter red brake lights, yellow signals, white licence plate light(slightly flickering) in 1 housing.

Headlight unit (Fits CBR900RR 1994-1997): SGD$150

All tabs for affixing to head cowl intact, rear conical stubs for matching fairing stay chipped off.

Flush Mount Front Signal Lamps (Universal Fit): SGD$20

Harris CF Rear HUgger (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) : SGD$160

1-piece combination of hugger and chain guard. Slight scuffs on both sides due overweight pillion causing pillion footpeg bolts to contact hugger(yes, laugh at this...).

CF Chain Guard (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) : SGD$45

Smaller piece for replacing OEM guard nearer front sprocket cover.

CF Yoke Protector (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) : SGD$25

CF Dash/Meter Surround (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) : SGD$25

Ventura Headlight Protector (Fits CBR900RR 1994-1997) : SGD$25

Power Abuser 2 module (Class 2 Bikes) : SGD$50

Power Abuser Ignite module (Class 2 Bikes) : SGD$50

DID X-ring Chain 520 (Installed 09052008 & Travelled 4928KM) : SGD$90

AFAM 520 40-teeth Sprocket (rear) (Installed 09052008 & Travelled 4928KM) : SGD$60

AFAM 520 17-teeth Sprocket (front) (Installed 09052008 & Travelled 4928KM) : SGD$40

Ohlins 46HRCL Rear Shock (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) (Installed 30072006 & Travelled 25114KM) : SGD$800 (RESERVED by VTECR1)

GPR Endcan (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) (Installed 25042007 & Travelled 14100KM) : SGD$450 (RESERVED by VTECR1)

Keihin Flat CR Carburettors 39mm w/ tall stacks (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1999) (Installed 20082008 & Travelled 1520KM): SGD$700 (RESERVED by GRassCuTTeR)

K&N Open Pod Air Filters w/ APE adaptors (Fits Keihin Flat CR Carburettors 39mm for CBR900RR) (Installed 15112008 & Travelled 43KM) : SGD$550 (RESERVED by GRassCuTTeR)

Ignition Advancer (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997) (Installed 25042007 & Travelled 14100KM) : SGD$120

Ohlins Steering Damper OHL-SD121 (Universal Fit) (Installed 30072006 & Travelled 25114KM) : SGD$600

Serviced with Ohlins rebuild kit on 15092007 and travelled 24377km since.

Harris Steering Damper Mounting Bracket (Fits most older Honda CBR series) (RESERVED by my Workshop)

Harris Screen Brace (For upgrade of OEM Screen Brace or using Harris Steering Damper Mounting Bracket for CBr900RR) (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1999) (Installed 30072006 & Travelled 25114KM) : SGD$150 (RESERVED by GRassCuTTeR)

Bagster Tank Bra w/ 2 Tank Bags : SGD$200 (RESERVED by GRassCuTTeR)

From Storage

ASV Clutch Perch w/ Lever (Fits Most Bikes) : SGD$60

Never had a chance to use due never finding a matching brake lever. 2/3 price.

OEM CBR900RR-V Front Brake Cylinder w/ Lever (Fits Most Bikes) : SGD$10

OEM CBR900RR-V Rider Rearsets (Fits Most Older Honda CBR series) : SGD$20

OEM CBR900RR-V Screen (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997) : SGD$15

OEM CBR900RR-V Tail Lamp (Fits CBR900RR 1992-1997) : SGD$30

OEM CBR900RR-V Airbox w/ K&N Airfilter (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997) : SGD$80

It's a 1/2 price on a new K&N Airfilter.

OEM CBR900RR-V Carburettors 37mm w/ Dynojet Stage 1 (Missing some external fitment parts because cannibalised for Keihin FCR39) (Fits CBR900RR 1996-1997) : SGD$80

It's a 1/2 price on a Dynojet Stage 1 for CBR900RR.

Honda CBR954RR Top Yoke (Fits CBR929RR 2000-2001 & CBR954RR 2002-2003 & CBR1000RR 2004-2005 [w/o HESD]) : SGD$30

Never had a chance to use due never finding CBR1000RR lower yoke + forks for my CBR900RR. 2/3 price.

Honda CBR1000RR 2005 Brake Calipers 1 pair (Fits CBR1000RR 2004-2005) : SGD$80

Never had a chance to use due never finding CBR1000RR lower yoke + forks for my CBR900RR. 2/3 price.

err bro LinW arh... i'd need the Harris Steering Damper Mounting Bracket to be mounted together with the Harris Screen Brace... can boh ? pleasseeeeeeeeeee

no worries bro, my school holiday starts tmr. as long as the dates u confirm w/ me 1 or 2 weeks in advance sure OK. hmm, if Louis cannot come out catch snake we go la kopi near where he can lunch out or tea break?

heh heh heh...actually i was thinking of getting a 954 to do wad u said u'll do to ur gixxer...then i backside itchy went to websites to see wad i can mod a 954 with...then the imagination went crazy liao. it's a toxic habit.

okie swee. we la kopi first, when louis come he just foot the bill can liao. will give u a definite date when i confirm the day. no worries.

actually if u wanna sell ur ohlins damper, might as well keep it for ur future bike. since it already rebuilt n not givin any problems mah. gixxer.. 954 .. all also can use. (just sell the damper bracket & screen brace to me can liao mah) :deal: swee bo ? hehehe

err bro LinW arh... i'd need the Harris Steering Damper Mounting Bracket to be mounted together with the Harris Screen Brace... can boh ? pleasseeeeeeeeeee

okie swee. we la kopi first, when louis come he just foot the bill can liao. will give u a definite date when i confirm the day. no worries.

actually if u wanna sell ur ohlins damper, might as well keep it for ur future bike. since it already rebuilt n not givin any problems mah. gixxer.. 954 .. all also can use. (just sell the damper bracket & screen brace to me can liao mah) :deal: swee bo ? hehehe

heh heh heh...bro u very heng ah! the damper bracket and screen brace didn't fit the workshop's bike, they returned it to me. :D

i'll reserve tt for u too.

aiyah the damper i also very sayang...but right now more impt to liquidate all assets...then can repay the loans, haha!

nx time get another bike liao then start the modding all over again lor, bo pian now poor student...

abt the meetup, making bro louis pay only very chek ark leh...lim 1 kopi w him lah :p

heh heh heh...bro u very heng ah! the damper bracket and screen brace didn't fit the workshop's bike, they returned it to me. :D

i'll reserve tt for u too.

aiyah the damper i also very sayang...but right now more impt to liquidate all assets...then can repay the loans, haha!

nx time get another bike liao then start the modding all over again lor, bo pian now poor student...

abt the meetup, making bro louis pay only very chek ark leh...lim 1 kopi w him lah :p

swee lah... but if they want fit into a cbr9 should be a direct fit rite ? anyway dun care lah, its MINE. :D :D

ahah... dun care lah, i every month got pay 'interest money' to louis wan, so once in a blue moon can cover back from him with some kopi :eek: its not chek ark leh, its eng gai wan !~ :angel:

swee lah... but if they want fit into a cbr9 should be a direct fit rite ? anyway dun care lah, its MINE. :D :D

ahah... dun care lah, i every month got pay 'interest money' to louis wan, so once in a blue moon can cover back from him with some kopi :eek: its not chek ark leh, its eng gai wan !~ :angel:

waahahaha! ok bro :D

the damper bracket + screen brace will direct fit on ur bike for sure ;)

the damper bracket fits cbr600f4, f4i, cbr900rr all years, cbr929 (954 i not sure)

the screen brace only cbr900rr all years

hihi brozzz...need u all to enlighten me pls...mine 954 got 1 red light alwayz on de...itz the 1 above the metre...same row as neut n high beam de...n the F1 indicator in the metre oso alwayz on lei...can any1 pls teach me wat it is...my bike shop say is the censor spoil nia...not a big issue...but stil worried lei...

2003. - 2005 * APRILIA RS 125

2005. - 2007 * SYM JOYRIDE 200

2007. - 2008 * RVF 400

2008. - 2008 * S4 spec1

2008. - 2010 * CBR 954

2010. - 2011 * GEN 1 HAYABUSA'06

2011. - ???? * GEN 2 HAYABUSA'10

no wonder my ear itci ...:(

u everywhere also itchi wan lor. from ur lil brother to ur a$$ to ur ear. :deal:

hihi brozzz...need u all to enlighten me pls...mine 954 got 1 red light alwayz on de...itz the 1 above the metre...same row as neut n high beam de...n the F1 indicator in the metre oso alwayz on lei...can any1 pls teach me wat it is...my bike shop say is the censor spoil nia...not a big issue...but stil worried lei...

might be sensor spoil, or HTEV spoil lorh. yeah its no big issue but better have it replaced so at least u know when the systems is really working. dont want later when real thing spoil also u duno cos u keep thinking is just the sensor spoil. :goodluck: