SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian Ringgit & Fuel rate update

Guest motofreak

Yah they accept $10 wat? U'd get abt RM22 if good or abt RM21++ is bad. Market ard there abt now. But they take in $50 or $100 more ex.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RM$222 @ JB, Friday, 29 July 2005 @ 1730hrs

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

RM222.50 @ JB Holiday Inn as at 31july, 6pm

Philosophy A: Ignore what everyone else thinks. Riding is a better way to get around. Ride paranoid and keep your skills sharp

Philosophy B: Ride with somebody who's better than you. You will pick up a handy trick or new skill just about every time you are out

Philosophy C: You don't need a big bike to prove ur passion for riding

Originally posted by limbat@Aug 4 2005, 11:01 AM

I changed some at JB yesterday - for Sin$100 i paid RM235.

bro u mean u buy sing money???? of course lah when u buy it will be more expensive i wanna get money change soon u guys u sually go in johore when?? me wanna go in this fri but dont know wat time is the best dont wanna get into the heavy traffic as i riding huge bike.. will 1 am be appropriate??

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/inflames85/funny.gif

SG$100 to RM$224

tis afternoon at holiday

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

Originally posted by limbat@Aug 4 2005, 01:43 PM

Yaaa Lor they buy 223/225 sell 235/236...no choice maaa. Fri night normally veri bad.....hor . Jam is on the S'pore side of the causeway.... :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

if next time you are going to buy sg dollar, you may try here to see if ppl willing to change with you at maybe 2.3 rate? both parties in a win-win situation ma.

just my $0.02 la.....

:thumb:

5th August @ 12PM $100 to 224RM.Changed $50 get 111RM.

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

Guest AngMohKia
Originally posted by deanz4@Aug 11 2005, 03:50 AM

rm$225

:thumb: Week end coming liao and I have plenty Ringgit. Want to change please PM me or SMS to 9834 1920 latest b4 12pm on 12/8/2005. If not go and change to Money Changer liao.

S$100 to S$500 change at RM224.00/100

above S$500 change for RM225.00/100

:cheer: :cheer:

Originally posted by AngMohKia@Aug 12 2005, 12:25 AM

:thumb: Week end coming liao and I have plenty Ringgit. Want to change please PM me or SMS to 9834 1920 latest b4 12pm on 12/8/2005. If not go and change to Money Changer liao.

S$100 to S$500 change at RM224.00/100

above S$500 change for RM225.00/100

:cheer: :cheer:

bro why the hurry to my opinion u should keep the money first for awhile longer... i think a lot of ppl wanna changed with u if yr rae keep this way.. go money changer u wont get this good rates.. cheers bro

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/inflames85/funny.gif

Guest AngMohKia
Originally posted by deanz4@Aug 12 2005, 03:36 AM

bro why the hurry to my opinion u should keep the money first for awhile longer... i think a lot of ppl wanna changed with u if yr rae keep this way.. go money changer u wont get this good rates.. cheers bro

today rm225.50

mine all changed liao. sori too late for all.:sorry:

miss those days when they were changin for RM236

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg