SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian Ringgit & Fuel rate update

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should be around 2.61 now.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

• 3 weeks later...

2.57 at bedok

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iphone6zb0

[image credit: ]

I spent days pouring over what little barefoot running content was available online.? Remember, this was 2002. Before Vibram FiveFingers, before Nike Free and before Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 BEIGE BROWN australia and hundreds (probably thousands) of media articles and blog posts about barefooting.

I couldn't help but feel betrayed by the footwear companies.? Lied to by my favorite running magazine.? Saturated with a renewed knowing of how I should run, I planned my inaugural barefoot run the following day.

It was a mild mid-Spring day in Calgary.? I suited up and walked out my front door, barefoot. Well, okay, I took a pair of dusty old aqua socks with me - just in case.? I walked to a nearby greenbelt, marked my starting line by tossing the aqua socks www.familymakesscents.com and Les touristes locaux on the dew soaked grass and began to run.

I've always enjoyed being barefoot, but the sensation of running unshod was surreal.? I not only ran for 30 minutes that day (longest run in Asics GEL-Kayano 17 running zapatillas negro amari nearly a year) but I run pain free. ? This was it! I found the Holy Grail of healthy injury-free running. No need for therapy or orthotics or cushioned shoes.? Just a return to natural human movement.? I took it slow at first, listened to my body and feet. Rested when my feet felt tender, ran in aqua socks in the rain as to not shred my soles, and generally relearned how to run.

I ran on grassy fields, sidewalks and on the street.? I began to play with the environment.? Testing my body and my feet. Over the coming weeks I made new friends with neighbors and fellow runners thanks to my naked feet.? Sure, there were times I felt uneasy running barefoot.? Early mornings made it difficult to see the path ahead - and my patience for aqua socks was, well, drying up.? They were slipping around my foot constantly and stretched too easily to depend on to stay put.

It was then I knew that I needed a minimal 2nd skin to protect my Asics Men's Gel Noosa Tri 8 Green Yellow Cornflower Blue Black Australia feet once in a while.? But there was nothing available commercially.

The idea for was born.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Now 95 is already RM1.95.

true went up by 0.15RM c but hey its still like 65sgd cents when compare to spore's cheapest petrol...at 2 bucks per litre....

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

• 3 weeks later...