SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Riders gather

Guest easyrider

you are lucky we have met or else after your confession about your purple fetish i would have this face link to your ID

http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/11685_PRINCE.jpg

haha. Point taken.

Railmall anyone? Meetng andy there at 10. Chill

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

All Screamin' Eagles changed to Chicken Stock of course quiet lah :lol: ... but I still hear pple revving their hogs around my house!

Feels paiseh riding a quiet Harley around. Feels as if I'm riding an imitation ..

c26492.jpg

Touring models rejoice. Legal slip ons r available now but at a price

Atleast there is a choice now ...

When will they come out with legal exhausts for Sportsters ..... ? I really don't mind if it sounds like screaming chicken. It sure beats the chicken stock one! :lol:

c26492.jpg

Atleast there is a choice now ...

When will they come out with legal exhausts for Sportsters ..... ? I really don't mind if it sounds like screaming chicken. It sure beats the chicken stock one! :lol:

Vance and Hines r in the works. There's alot of people saying it wun happen for Vance n Hines but we will see how it goes. Next to touring models... Sportsters are really popular here so it may happen soon.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301627_10150300464615267_702800266_8095265_1305808511_n.jpg

Vance and Hines r in the works. There's alot of people saying it wun happen for Vance n Hines but we will see how it goes. Next to touring models... Sportsters are really popular here so it may happen soon.

Don't really like the high-pitched sound of the V&Hs .. but better than nothing! :)

Edited by yohji
c26492.jpg

If V&H is legal, that's good enough for me. Although I think its kinda hard cause original V&H pipes comes without the quiet baffles and they are hell loud. And I think its weird if LTA legalise V&H only if you get them with the quiet baffles.

I brought you my bullets; you brought me your love.

Our colours don't run.

If V&H is legal, that's good enough for me. Although I think its kinda hard cause original V&H pipes comes without the quiet baffles and they are hell loud. And I think its weird if LTA legalise V&H only if you get them with the quiet baffles.

V&H with quiet baffles are loud as well. It's not only about the sound tho, it's about the emission levels as well. stock exhausts and street legal exhausts are generally more ex because of the way it's constructed.