SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF DUCATI Monster

Guest Azman79

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone meeting up this fri? wana learn more abt monster and its problems with veterans here

Just post it. Place, time and date. People are bound to show up. If it's an ulu place, include map and/or directions as well. There are dukes in every corner of sg.:)

Dreamed I was a muffler. Woke up exhausted.

i seldom meet people from forums.. so im not sure how it goes and where are the favourite haunts for dukes.. would someone organise ?? is it something like.. 9pm at kallang mcdonald (24 hrs beside KFC) ??

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206249_10150219444627783_610102782_8520246_7743888_n.jpg

She's a monster, she's a monster.. beautiful monster..

I don't mean I getting a green one. I mean if you guys give me the green light to go ahead. I getting brand new. Thanks for replying and the advice too! Appreciate it!

If buying brand new, do consider the 796. IMO the single sided swing arm is nice... and no one can fault the extra power.

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

There's some feedback that Victory is getting a little too stale after so many visits there over the years. I'm going to list some meetup suggestions and we can pick a place collectively as a group. Feel free to list your own if you have any other suggestions.

1) Mr Teh Tarek eating house along onan road/upp changi road

2) Bagus Yong Tau Hu

3) Adam road hawker centre

4) Fong Seng nasi lemak west coast

5) Carl Jr

6) Royal Prata near NUS

7) Raimah in Kembangan(my fav lol)

8) Spize

9) KTM(where it all began and going to end in July)

10) MA Deen Sultan (expensive drinks)

11) Under your own block kopitiam(individual)

12) Singapore Zoo(nice ice cream but ex)

13) Arab Street Sheesha and teh tarek

etc etc

Take a pick of one or more. Cheers

I vote

Victory

adam road food center. $1.50 fruit juice

KTM

Royal prate

Bussirah st (maybe just try)

When it comes to bikes, I only see red…

guys, everymorning my monster 400 is a headache to start.. choke + blast the ignition doesnt work i gotta push start most of the times.. is it very common with M400s ?? Its kind of a daily routine of push starting everymorning .. once its hot and got going, no problem starting when pressed once on ignition

My Monster 400 is seldom ridden, but yet she starts 1st time every time, u should go get yours checked out, esp if its a daily rider

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/dryicefreeze/MNSTR_CLR900.jpg

i seldom meet people from forums.. so im not sure how it goes and where are the favourite haunts for dukes.. would someone organise ?? is it something like.. 9pm at kallang mcdonald (24 hrs beside KFC) ??

Sure. Goes like this..

Anyone for meetup tmr Friday 1 April from 9 pm onwards at Kallang mac? Can confirm your attendance with me at ....(number)

the 696 was generally reviewed to be lacking behind its competitors, i guess thats why the 796 was introduced. its generally a good bike and low entry cost for a new duke. but its subjective to which bike u are coming from. if u came from bikes like rvf or rs250, super4 u will feel that hei power not much diff. replacement parts dun come cheap in comparitive to jap bikes. its a decent city bike. but what do you want the bike to do for u?

Other than a dream come true. I'm just need more power from a very long point A to point B. I tried sitting on the 796 but was not comfortable with it. I'm afraid of heights...

There's some feedback that Victory is getting a little too stale after so many visits there over the years. I'm going to list some meetup suggestions and we can pick a place collectively as a group. Feel free to list your own if you have any other suggestions.

1) Mr Teh Tarek eating house along onan road/upp changi road

2) Bagus Yong Tau Hu

3) Adam road hawker centre

4) Fong Seng nasi lemak west coast

5) Carl Jr

6) Royal Prata near NUS

7) Raimah in Kembangan(my fav lol)

8) Spize

9) KTM(where it all began and going to end in July)

10) MA Deen Sultan (expensive drinks)

11) Under your own block kopitiam(individual)

12) Singapore Zoo(nice ice cream but ex)

13) Arab Street Sheesha and teh tarek

etc etc

Take a pick of one or more. Cheers

i suggest:

North - Chong Pang Nasi Lemak, Al-Ameen at Toh Tuck, Rubinah's at Sembawang

South - Royal Prata; lousy food, Akbar near KTM, KTM itself.

Central - SUN prata near Zion Road, Starbucks at Forum, Evans Road prata, Adam road; lots of choices. Arab street; got chicks and more chicks.

East - Simpang, Mak's Place at Kembangan, Bedok 85.

West - no place interesting.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7100/vfrsiggy.jpg

push it in to raymond, leave it there for 3-4 days let him sort it out,

if not

push it in to michael, leave it there for 1-2 weeks let him sort it out.

there is no straight forward answer for you. there can be tones of reasons why this is happening to u.

Hi all

Am having a similar problem with my m4.. Already sent it to Raymond and he said nothing wrong.. In fact he started the bike after abit of finagling with the choke..

Is there a special technique to starting the bike? I've opened the choke fully (pulled downward toward me) throttle closed but when I hit the starter it doesn't ignite. I can hear the starter cranking an the headlights are working so battery is fine.. Once it warms up it runs or re-starts fine as well..

hi guys, ive learnt the technique of starting the M4 in the morning already after 2 days of push starting.. the monster really does make a mechanic out of u lol.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206249_10150219444627783_610102782_8520246_7743888_n.jpg

Hi all

Am having a similar problem with my m4.. Already sent it to Raymond and he said nothing wrong.. In fact he started the bike after abit of finagling with the choke..

Is there a special technique to starting the bike? I've opened the choke fully (pulled downward toward me) throttle closed but when I hit the starter it doesn't ignite. I can hear the starter cranking an the headlights are working so battery is fine.. Once it warms up it runs or re-starts fine as well..

hi bro, is ur m4 the yellow one with high mounts? i saw raymond doing a full servicing on ur bike

i suggest:

North - Chong Pang Nasi Lemak, Al-Ameen at Toh Tuck, Rubinah's at Sembawang

South - Royal Prata; lousy food, Akbar near KTM, KTM itself.

Central - SUN prata near Zion Road, Starbucks at Forum, Evans Road prata, Adam road; lots of choices. Arab street; got chicks and more chicks.

East - Simpang, Mak's Place at Kembangan, Bedok 85.

West - no place interesting.

West have Cheese Prata shop! Also, we can go Rochor Road for some tauheuy.

Both good for me too, but preference towards Mr Teh Tarek cos of the big tv screen showing footy, parking(pavement), and cheap food and drinks. Pity the smoking area is always full tho.

Mr Teh Tarik, the drinks cashier mina, solid siah. Looking GOOOOOOD. Bro, why bother abt the smoking area? I bo chap there...just look out for cisco NEA dudes.

BTW, I have made an appointment for Lye Design next saturday 9am. So on?

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

Mr Teh Tarik, the drinks cashier mina, solid siah. Looking GOOOOOOD. Bro, why bother abt the smoking area? I bo chap there...just look out for cisco NEA dudes.

BTW, I have made an appointment for Lye Design next saturday 9am. So on?

You mean this saturday right? I'm fine but I have to work at 1 pm. Think they can be done by then?

You mean this saturday right? I'm fine but I have to work at 1 pm. Think they can be done by then?

Next Sat. Not tomorrow. They will inspect at 9am. If can do, they will do on the spot.

:cool:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jsDmFPg_Qm8/TKHV3JmJX_I/AAAAAAAABQc/l3AA9IAbbtI/s1600/Scan_01_Biker%2520Mice%2520from%2520Mars_8x10_RGB_BG_TX%2520copy.gif

Dey so tonight kallang mac on or not? No confirmation?

hmm was an example.. i tink its quite a impromptu event.. guess its too rushed for everyone