SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Dog Lovers

MC21

I staying Crescent riding K2. Scarli we rode past each other b4 :angel:

Notice our estates there are alot of dog owners, mostly toy breeds.

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I staying Crescent riding K2. Scarli we rode past each other b4 :angel:

Notice our estates there are alot of dog owners, mostly toy breeds.

ya maybe. but according to your signature car, so maybe drive past me b4. haha

i also have a female long hair chihuahua! but my dog always pee everywhere when she is excited, even after she just pee a big puddle on the newspaper.

sometimes she even pee on my bed. =x but she's one cute dog:angel:

my tibbie also like tat. whenever he sees me back home, he wont urine. but when i carry him, he will! dunno why :giddy:

No more regrets.

That's call excitment urination, my Mini Schnauzer also has this problem since young. What you should do is when you just reach home and your dog is jumping up and down in front of you, ignore him/her first don't straight away acknowledge him/her. Wait till he/she settle down abit then call him/her towards you. That's what i did and so far so good for my Schnauzer. :p

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

hahas. i always ignore it. but after awhile i ask her come over thn she wont come anymore. and if she does she will pee when i touch her. so everytime i wanna touch her i must get ready the tissue. =x

So you going for the doggie mooncake festival? :hungry:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/greeneyemonkster/underthemoonposter.jpg

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Dear all,

my collegue is giving up his dog and intends to give it to the SPCA. Which i object. So here i am hoping someone could adopt the cute jack russell or probably take it in for a period of time before someone adopts it. Because it seems that he's gonna bring it straight to the SPCA very soon. sad...

Anyone?? please? If really no one, i'll most likely bring it in first but i'd get into lots of trouble... so II'M REALLY HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP.

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding cik din bam bam bam~

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding chik din *porr porr*

Reminder: Don't argue with idoits.. they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Dear all,

my collegue is giving up his dog and intends to give it to the SPCA. Which i object. So here i am hoping someone could adopt the cute jack russell or probably take it in for a period of time before someone adopts it. Because it seems that he's gonna bring it straight to the SPCA very soon. sad...

Anyone?? please? If really no one, i'll most likely bring it in first but i'd get into lots of trouble... so II'M REALLY HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP.

I would love to help but i have 2 dogs myself, so can't take in anymore. Hope some kind hearted soul will take in the JRT. What's the reason for your colleague to give up his JRT. Dogs have feelings like human. And please, DO NOT send unwanted pets to SPCA, its like sending a prisoner to the gallows. The pets will be put to sleep if no one adopt them within a period of time. No one has the rights to take away the life of any pets. If you really have no choice but to send the JRT to SPCA, i would rather you send it to Animal Lovers League or ASD, at least they are the only "real" animal shelters for the dogs imho.

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

so how was the event. sad i couldnt make it

Dunno, i didn't go too. Have to ask our Mr. Paiseh. :angel:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

I would love to help but i have 2 dogs myself, so can't take in anymore. Hope some kind hearted soul will take in the JRT. What's the reason for your colleague to give up his JRT. Dogs have feelings like human. And please, DO NOT send unwanted pets to SPCA, its like sending a prisoner to the gallows. The pets will be put to sleep if no one adopt them within a period of time. No one has the rights to take away the life of any pets. If you really have no choice but to send the JRT to SPCA, i would rather you send it to Animal Lovers League or ASD, at least they are the only "real" animal shelters for the dogs imho.

Thanks for the info.. will go check out on the animal lovers league. my collegue says he can't keep the dog due to no time and family issues. it's sad but :( it happens...

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding cik din bam bam bam~

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding chik din *porr porr*

Reminder: Don't argue with idoits.. they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Thanks for the info.. will go check out on the animal lovers league. my collegue says he can't keep the dog due to no time and family issues. it's sad but :( it happens...

You have a dog too? :)

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Dear all,

tat JRT how old.. male or female.. gt any health problem or skin problem ?

gt toliet train or paper train ? guai or veri notti kind ?

Once a Rider.. Always a Rider..

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/pig_head_rider_photos_photos/sbf.jpg

Life Short.. Play hard & Ride safety..

Histroy : 180km thank 猪头è€å…¬

tat JRT how old.. male or female.. gt any health problem or skin problem ?

gt toliet train or paper train ? guai or veri notti kind ?

You adopting the JRT?

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

You adopting the JRT?

dunno leh.. cos i gt 1 JRT n 1 shih tzu @ home le.. if my bro allow mayb i will but if nt i still can help 2 ask ard c if gt ppls wanna adopt anot.. :cheeky:

if can post e JRT pic and other info will be betta ma..:cheeky:

dunno leh.. cos i gt 1 JRT n 1 shih tzu @ home le.. if my bro allow mayb i will but if nt i still can help 2 ask ard c if gt ppls wanna adopt anot.. :cheeky:

if can post e JRT pic and other info will be betta ma..:cheeky:

Same here, have two dogs at home, if not i will seriously consider adopting the JR. :angel:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Same here, have two dogs at home, if not i will seriously consider adopting the JR. :angel:

some more i scare i adopt e JRT my 2 dogs will get jealous.. cos both my dogs veri stick 2 mi de.. worst is my shih tzu super stickly 2 mi.. he super like 2 jealous.. haha..:sian:

The JRT has found a new home :D

So you are the good samaritan who adopts the JRT? :cool:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer