SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Dog Lovers

MC21

can get debarking collar from pet shops. there are 3 types, one that will send a electric shock to dog when it barks, one which sprays citronella (dog dislike tt smell), one which will vibrate or emit a loud ultrasound which is only audible to dog.

some of these means are quite cruel in my POV. probably can read up books on dog training as well.

Erm,i tink that's a bit cruel....:giddy:

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

just shifted house. my dog super uncomfortable. keep wanting to go out! probably wan to go back old house. so poor thing.. today scratch the dog tilll his paws bleed! i will bring him to see the vet tmr :cry:

No more regrets.

Poor dog. Think the vet will give you some cream to apply, and maybe some anti-biotic to prevent infection. :pity:

Intending to set up a pet grooming business in the near future, hope all bro and sis will support. :cheeky:

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

i just found out.. his fur at the paw area kena stucked at some place. den i tink when he pulled his paw out, the fur came off all together causing his to bleed.

poor thing!

No more regrets.

i just found out.. his fur at the paw area kena stucked at some place. den i tink when he pulled his paw out, the fur came off all together causing his to bleed.

poor thing!

Take note don't let him lick his paws during recovery. :p

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

No more dog owners around? :shades:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

he has been licking it! now he is alright! thanks!

Glad to know that :p

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/greeneyemonkster/underthemoonposter.jpg

Event name: UNDER THE MOON

Venue: My dog Ate It, 5 stagmont Ring. Tel: 67696001

Date: 13th September 2008

Cover charge (dogs only): $9.80 includes a doggie meal, mooncake, run & Doggiebag

Cover charge (human): Free of charge

Food and drinks for human can be purchase from the cafe.

No more regrets.

Damn.. My gf won't be free as dunno what time she will be knocking off, she's a pet groomer btw, so knock off timing not confirm one. Then if i were to bring my 2 doggies go, don't think i can handle. :cry:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

We always make it a point to bring both out together so as the other one won't feel left out. :cheeky:

BTW your gf's what breed?

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

okay, actually my gf and I bought a Tibetan Spaniel. The JR is my sister's one. but my sister is only primary school, so it is as good as im taking care of it. But i tend to shower more love and care for the tibbie. My sister on the other hand, plays with the JR, but im taking care of it (feed, clean, see vet etc etc).

No more regrets.

So i assume the JR is more attached to you than your sis?

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

not really. the JR sleeps with my sister. more attached to my sister. im just there to bathe her, clean her urine and shlt.

Haha but no doubt you still love your JR. :angel:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

yup, i play with the JR when im at home. i play and sleep with the tibbie when im at my gf's house. i bathe him, cut his nails, and i talk to him like a real baby. he understands!

remember abt the bleeding incident? haha, my gf shifted house. it was the tibbie who got injured.

maybe one day i bring my tibbie gif your gf groom. where does she work? the JR no need grooming, no fur. haha.

the JR super active and healthy man. ahhaha. no need grooming, no fur :D

No more regrets.

JR are well known for its high burst of energy and are damn active o_O

My gf currently working at Pet's Zone at Outram. Intend to start our own small business in pet grooming and products in the near future. By then will really need all bro and sis here to support! :cheeky:

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

I stay very near you, Telok Blangah. :)

You staying at the condo at the foot of Mt Faber? Last time used to be the International School.

Past Rides

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer