SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

how many tries u need to pass 2A test

reddy

as above  

183 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thanks a lot, so let's say i apply for 2A on the day i pass my 2B and i go chiong my lessons, 1 month can go for first TP already hor?

anyway i just ask ask nia, still a good 5 months before i take off my p plate. :cry:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Jul 11 2005, 04:12 PM

oh thanks a lot, so let's say i apply for 2A on the day i pass my 2B and i go chiong my lessons, 1 month can go for first TP already hor?

yes. u can easily do that comfortably.

War is Peace.

Freedom is Slavery.

Ignorance is Strength.

Originally posted by floppy@Jul 14 2005, 04:41 PM

I thought must be one year before you can take 2A from 2B? How can you take 2A right after you pass your 2B?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9692/img9124zb3.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8310/alanhv3.png

Aprilia Riders Club Singapore (ARC)

a place where all aprilians gathers and have fun together!

Originally posted by alanhim@Jul 18 2005, 12:20 PM

I thought must be one year before you can take 2A from 2B? How can you take 2A right after you pass your 2B?

That's right.:confused: :confused:

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by floppy@Jul 14 2005, 04:41 PM

If u can do tat, u will be the first 2A with a P-plate. Jus a joke brudder no offend, life is hard. BTW heard tat 2B now more practical lessons izit true? Me 2A first time pass but got max pts think 18. 2B I only 6 pts but 5 attempts, imagine improving from 40+ pts to 6 pts. Last time dunno wat lane change abruptly lah though faster lane change can liao until 1 self practice the trainer explain the full course with us then realise if not like my friend practical 5 13 times until he kena arrow IC by instructor to lead, haha.

FZR150, RS125, VFR400, GSXR400, RXZ135

Originally posted by ngws77@Jul 26 2005, 01:08 AM

Hmm i going for 2A in Sept at BBDC. But i never took 2B in Singapore so i am not familiar with the course. You guys think this will be a big disadvantage?

not at all... :smile:

Originally posted by alanhim@Jul 18 2005, 12:20 PM

i think you guys misunderstood what he was trying to say... he meant the date i think... not the same day he pass his 2B...

• 2 weeks later...