SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Scooter Speciality Shop 2008 - Good Recommendations

leaa

Originally posted by DeepBlue@Jun 25 2005, 09:58 PM

Kenny give special???????? :smooch:

sorry my post edited...itz "something"...forgot to type the "thing" behind :sweat:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm quite piss off with my Atlantic200,initially.Went to a few bikeshops for servicing, but problems still not rectified.... maybe the machanic not familiar with the parts... (that is not a problem to me).I'm not very happy with the poor service.(parts not assemble properly & lousy attitude.( The mechanic don't even wanna entertain me, while i was there for the follow up service(problem still not rectified).......& i waited there for a few hours... finally, i was ask to come back other day... 2 times... i gave up ultimately on that shop..

As recommended by the forum's veterans....i made a affort to search for "wonderful' bike shop..

First impression, the interior of the shop does'nt really look Wonderful..As i rode into the shop,1 of the machanic approached me. After some bla .... bla... bla explaination to him about the condition of my bike..

Actions taken, striped the casing.... identified the problem... did some explaination to me ... assemble back .... problem solved...!! He spent only 35mins with his lightning fast hands... thats Wonderful man..!!Price is reasonable too..!

I'm definately a happy person end of the day..!! Even made some friends over there...All very friendly...! I come to know that the machanic is the famous "Botak"!!

:cheeky: :cheeky:

Originally posted by the_rock@Jul 1 2005, 01:29 AM

Actions taken, striped the casing.... identified the problem... did some explaination to me ... assemble back .... problem solved...!! He spent only 35mins with his lightning fast hands...

hi Bru , just for our info, care to elaborate ur prblm suffered, and how BOTAK do the Wonderful job.

tks

X9 Evo

Originally posted by the_rock@Jul 1 2005, 01:29 AM

i'm quite piss off with my Atlantic200,initially.Went to a few bikeshops for servicing, but problems still not rectified.... maybe the machanic not familiar with the parts... (that is not a problem to me).I'm not very happy with the poor service.(parts not assemble properly & lousy attitude.( The mechanic don't even wanna entertain me, while i was there for the follow up service(problem still not rectified).......& i waited there for a few hours... finally, i was ask to come back other day... 2 times... i gave up ultimately on that shop..

As recommended by the forum's veterans....i made a affort to search for "wonderful' bike shop..

First impression, the interior of the shop does'nt really look Wonderful..As i rode into the shop,1 of the machanic approached me. After some bla .... bla... bla explaination to him about the condition of my bike..

Actions taken, striped the casing.... identified the problem... did some explaination to me ... assemble back .... problem solved...!! He spent only 35mins with his lightning fast hands... thats Wonderful man..!!Price is reasonable too..!

I'm definately a happy person end of the day..!! Even made some friends over there...All very friendly...! I come to know that the machanic is the famous "Botak"!!

:cheeky: :cheeky:

great...hope all shop is like them :lovestruck:

see again and again and again and again and again.......:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WARNING: Below is only personal experience and recommendation, final decision is still up to you.

HKL(Hock Kim Leong) - Benny Tan,97977989,62727292,blk 1007 #01-05 bukit merah lane 3,alexandra village, "Just changed my engine oil and rear brake pad,engine oil R4 1L $16,SBS brake pad $18,All include labor charge. Should be lower than market rate.engine oil R4 10W50 $16. Lowest price I can find, Benny told me if change tyre, he will charge $70+ for michelin tyre. changed spake plug at $8 and oil filter $18."

REVIEWED DATE: May 01 2005

Soon Motor - Blk 1069 Eunos Ave 5 #01-185, "The people there are friendly and things i done to my bike was quite cheap.I changed my front tyre, rubber mounting and have my oil meter done for $140"

REVIEWED DATE: Mar 4 2005

Sunrise Eurobike - Simon,62995226,Kallang Avenue Industrial Centre Blk 2 No. 152 Kallang Avenue "he solve it for me in 2 hrs time with my x9 is back in power Although, he charge abit more $$$ than some other bikeshops but he do provide Warrently which i am inpressive with. Simon have been servicing/repairing Piaggio scooter for the pass 20+ yrs Personally, i believe he definitely know what he's doing and he's willing to share and care to explain.I went To Sunrise Euro to look for simon last week, he really did explain to me clearly what went wrong with my bike...can see that he does know what he is doing and he do provide Warrenty "

REVIEWED DATE: Feb 23 2005

Tai Hin - "Two thumbs up for Tai-Hin - Jackye and his crew... 60mins means 60 minutes.. he got one of his despatch guys to deliver the michelin S1 in a jiffy....he also make sure i get all the parts change, without having to come back again and dismantle the bike again. Frankly speaking.... i dont mind paying more..... because Tai Hin invested on the proper tools and equipment to do a ONE TIME proper job, good quality workmanship. My initial experience with them wasn't that good but it was slowly after a while they've become a shop that I frequent. I've change 3 tyres and some other "major" work. My bike is still running well and infact its better than last time. They're willing to help me out esp in tuning areas like carb jetting and clutch spring adjustments with NO complaints."

REVIEWED DATE: Mar 11 2005

Wonderful Motor - Along Rowell Road, botak,tel:62914678, 96936520, near Desker road, open till 11pm, "Do my old hexagon and now ride very smooth and free.I left my bike there for servicing.When returned,he even show me the old parts and explain slighty of the bike.Talk about botak, humm... he know how to save $$$ for you and save in a safety way.I went there as he promised to give me a main stand as mine is spoiled.Is free! He oso sell me a like brand new(90%) speedo panel for my hexagon with a cheap price. Last nite, abt 12midnite ,had a problem tat my sparkplugs cap loose, cos my scoot. down. 2 my surprise ,it still open & Botak had the spark plug's screw replace & solved my problem. Furthermore, he did not charge me a single cent, He's really a nce guy.my dunlop rear tyre size is 120/90-10. is a good buy for just $68. get it at Alexandra Village will be around $85 or maybe more.Not selling advertisment hor, but Botak is reasonable lah and like the way he handle my bike, a lot of workmanship involve: take out side skirt, exhaust, then replace rear tyre. he also need to earn a living mah.Reali an experience guy i must sae, anything small or major can go over.The price is veri reasonable.They are friendly, professional, price cheap and reasonable. Sometimes FOC, I also paiseh...Small thing they would't charge a cent, important is their skill level is there and price is very reasonable. Dun have to worry abt begin chop carrot or money go to the drain.Basically , Botak is friendly and will explain and advise you what needs to be changed if necessary. I had my belt, rollers etc changed and now my scooter runs WONDER-fully.I changed Belt and rollers and 3 little plastic thing that attaches to the clutch housing. parts is $ 135 , workmanship $35 totalling $170. Went WONDERFUL!!!! to service my amalfi on sat....really wonderful!!!! This is my 1st servicing for my 2nd hand bike, so dun know wat maintenance did previous owner did. Told Botak about it and he dismantle to examine the belt, sub component..etc. He even wash and clean the "gear box" and every dividual parts. Meanwhile i also gain more knowledge on my x9 with his explanation. Beside this, he solved other problems....Total i spent $287 for belt, roller,u shoe, front brake pad, engine oil,oil filter,u shoe,spark plug, brake switch, worksmanship....Botak is a good and friendly person. He has good knowledge too as compared with some big newly shifted or opened motortiams."

REVIEWED DATE: Apr 29 2005

Future Scootering -

http://www.futurescootering.com

What I did:

Changing of front and rear tyres. Took about 45mins (approx).

What I like about this place:

1) Great customer service from boss and mechanic.

2) Small air-conditioned waiting area where customers can read while waiting.

3) Honest and sincere opinion from boss and mechanic about repairs. No b*llsh*t. I like.

REVIEWED DATE: July 28th 2005

WARNING: Above is only personal experience and recommendation, final decision is still up to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Every scooterist should really go visit this Wonderful Shop. I went to debug a rattling sound in my exhaust (botak took out whole exhaust and found out got bits of sh*t inside pipe).

then my airbox mounting area plastic is broken off (by prev owner) so I wanna see if can fix. Botak's mech spend 2 hrs finding a metal piece, and drilling hole and bending,knocking until sui sui fit as the TWO mounting brackets.

In the end charge me $5. I sibeh paiseh so troublesome yet so cheap. I no change, so I gave him $6 and say keep the change but he still wanna give me $1 back. Wonderful experience :thumb: .

:thumb: to Wonderful, solved the problem that some koko shop give me a lousy spake plug.

WARNING: Below is only personal experience and recommendation, final decision is still up to you.

HKL(Hock Kim Leong)- Benny Tan,97977989,62727292,blk 1007 #01-05 bukit merah lane 3,alexandra village, "Just changed my engine oil and rear brake pad,engine oil R4 1L $16,SBS brake pad $18,All include labor charge. Should be lower than market rate.engine oil R4 10W50 $16. Lowest price I can find, Benny told me if change tyre, he will charge $70+ for michelin tyre. changed spake plug at $8 and oil filter $18."

Soon Motor- Blk 1069 Eunos Ave 5 #01-185, "The people there are friendly and things i done to my bike was quite cheap.I changed my front tyre, rubber mounting and have my oil meter done for $140"

Sunrise Eurobike- Simon,62995226,Kallang Avenue Industrial Centre Blk 2 No. 152 Kallang Avenue "he solve it for me in 2 hrs time with my x9 is back in power Although, he charge abit more $$$ than some other bikeshops but he do provide Warrently which i am inpressive with. Simon have been servicing/repairing Piaggio scooter for the pass 20+ yrs Personally, i believe he definitely know what he's doing and he's willing to share and care to explain.I went To Sunrise Euro to look for simon last week, he really did explain to me clearly what went wrong with my bike...can see that he does know what he is doing and he do provide Warrenty "

Tai Hin- Blk 4, No. 104, Kallang Ave, Kallang Ave Industrial Centre, Singapore 339424, Jackye, 62947997, opening hours Mon - Sat from 9.00 am - 7.00 pm, Sun & P.H closed. "Two thumbs up for Tai-Hin - Jackye and his crew... 60mins means 60 minutes.. he got one of his despatch guys to deliver the michelin S1 in a jiffy....he also make sure i get all the parts change, without having to come back again and dismantle the bike again. Frankly speaking.... i dont mind paying more..... because Tai Hin invested on the proper tools and equipment to do a ONE TIME proper job, good quality workmanship. My initial experience with them wasn't that good but it was slowly after a while they've become a shop that I frequent. I've change 3 tyres and some other "major" work. My bike is still running well and infact its better than last time. They're willing to help me out esp in tuning areas like carb jetting and clutch spring adjustments with NO complaints." When I ask jackye to find a tyre my silverwing, he really make a effort to search by making at least 7 to 8 phone calls. Other shops just tell me no stock and that it. Thank you Jackye for finding a tyre for my silverwing well done!!

REVIEWED DATE: June 10 2005

Wonderful Motor - 494 Macpherson Road , botak, 81338179, 96936520, oppsite Caltex and Stamford tryes, opening hours from 10.30am - 11.30pm, Mon - Sat, Sun & P.H closed. "Do my old hexagon and now ride very smooth and free.I left my bike there for servicing.When returned,he even show me the old parts and explain slighty of the bike.Talk about botak, humm... he know how to save $$$ for you and save in a safety way.I went there as he promised to give me a main stand as mine is spoiled.Is free! He oso sell me a like brand new(90%) speedo panel for my hexagon with a cheap price. Last nite, abt 12midnite ,had a problem tat my sparkplugs cap loose, cos my scoot. down. 2 my surprise ,it still open & Botak had the spark plug's screw replace & solved my problem. Furthermore, he did not charge me a single cent, He's really a nce guy.my dunlop rear tyre size is 120/90-10. is a good buy for just $68. get it at Alexandra Village will be around $85 or maybe more.Not selling advertisment hor, but Botak is reasonable lah and like the way he handle my bike, a lot of workmanship involve: take out side skirt, exhaust, then replace rear tyre. he also need to earn a living mah.Reali an experience guy i must sae, anything small or major can go over.The price is veri reasonable.They are friendly, professional, price cheap and reasonable. Sometimes FOC, I also paiseh...Small thing they would't charge a cent, important is their skill level is there and price is very reasonable. Dun have to worry abt begin chop carrot or money go to the drain.Basically , Botak is friendly and will explain and advise you what needs to be changed if necessary. I had my belt, rollers etc changed and now my scooter runs WONDER-fully.I changed Belt and rollers and 3 little plastic thing that attaches to the clutch housing. parts is $ 135 , workmanship $35 totalling $170. Went WONDERFUL!!!! to service my amalfi on sat....really wonderful!!!! This is my 1st servicing for my 2nd hand bike, so dun know wat maintenance did previous owner did. Told Botak about it and he dismantle to examine the belt, sub component..etc. He even wash and clean the "gear box" and every dividual parts. Meanwhile i also gain more knowledge on my x9 with his explanation. Beside this, he solved other problems....Total i spent $287 for belt, roller,u shoe, front brake pad, engine oil,oil filter,u shoe,spark plug, brake switch, worksmanship....Botak is a good and friendly person. He has good knowledge too as compared with some big newly shifted or opened motortiams."

REVIEWED DATE: Aug 15 2005

Future Scootering-Kenny Seaw, 114 Kallang Ave, Kallang Ave Industrial Center S(339434). Tel: +65 6392 2393, Mobile: +65 9623 8875.

What I did:

3) Honest and sincere opinion from boss and mechanic about repairs. No b*llsh*t. I like.

WARNING: Above is only personal experience and recommendation, final decision is still up to you.

• 1 month later...

Tried to find Wonderful Motor today but cant find. Pass by a bike shop by the name of Yong Huat or something like that. Is it really called Wonderful Motor??

By the way, does Botak also service and tune carburetors for scootors? Or is there any other shops that can do a good job. Riding a Forza now. Thanks

Originally posted by Mark C.@Oct 9 2005, 10:52 AM

Hi yamkc58, You have locate the place.

Proceed right inside and ask for Botak the mechanic, the shop was operated by 2 different owner(Yong Hua & Wonderful Motor).

Yes, wonderful Motor do service and tune carburetors for Forza scooter.:smile:

*Sunday and Public holiday Closed*:sweat:

Thanks Mark

Originally posted by dys-functional@Mar 16 2005, 02:09 PM

you guys been to this vespa shop at geylang lorong 25? apparently the uncle there used to be ah joo's boss. haha..he's got pretty good quotes for parts and stuff but thing is, he's the only one who works on the bikes so i guess you might hafta wait quite awhile for your bike to be done.

you guys should check it out anyway. i heard he's open from 6PM to 6AM. ya you heard me right :)

this shop still there??

or close down liao??

I been there 2 time but did not see ??

or maybe because i go there sunday night..??

thank for any info..

Hi All I'm new here :p

2day i went to BOTAK for my bike repaired, It was my first time get da very best mechanics like him to service my bike :thumb: , my bike really gave me a VERY BIG problem(2nd hand bikes i bought) 4 times being carry by lorry within 1yrs i bought it :slapforehead:.

BOTAK even wash da bikes for me after finish repair :bow: he even yell at me for not sayang my bike?? wat a WONDERFUL BOTAK.

BOTAK IS DA REAL DOCTOR FOR SCOOTER BIKES............ :angel:

X9 182cc Paggio Amalfi......

First Time Scooter.....M.Kazze

Yo everyone...after viewing the previous few posts and i decided to go down to look for botak from wonderful motorshop to take a look at my x9 amalfie this evening.

His remarkable skill and knowledge let me have a very good look at my X9 (interior).

Guess what??

i found out that there was actually no servicing done to the bike when "DX XXXX" motorshop passed me the bike and claimed that it was well serviced on the day i went down to collect it.

It was a total disappointment of that particular bike shop.

Anyway,i really wanna thanks BOTAK for servicing my bike. It was an excellent job, indeed!

Now, i can really feel the power and the smoothness of the bike....

Once again, highly recommended : BOTAK OF WONDERFUL MOTORSHOP

Cheers

I went to "Wonderful Motor" to do my servicing.....yesterday...

'Botak' was realli a nice friendly guy....although not really botak(bald).

He even advice me how to beautify my bike....and maintenance my bike....

He realli charge you cheap compared to other shop i went to service my bike.

A bit paiseh when he wash my bike after servicing.....I nvr expect him to do dat.

Thought of paying extra at first, on second tot maybe i pay him a bit more when i go there again to beautify my bike like his advice.....

He even show me sample of the things to change.......He is realli sumthing.

Recommended to go to 'BOTAK' for servicing and repair or seek advice.

Note: Pls wash ur bike b4 going or u gonna feel paiseh like me....:cheeky:

Is this botak working for ban hock hin last time 1 har...

I remember he's a malaysian and If it's him, then yeah, he's a damm power and nice guy..

Last time my skipper was done by him all the way..

Highly recommanded..

**only 1 img allowed in signature**

hrmm ok. here 1 :

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/f/f/9ff983101ba372c76820377e83214651.gif

Originally posted by osimese@Oct 29 2005, 01:37 PM

I remember he's a malaysian and If it's him, then yeah, he's a damm power and nice guy..

Highly recommanded..

Bingo... he's the 1 :smile:

Originally posted by osimese@Oct 29 2005, 01:37 PM

Highly recommanded..

Ya, he used to work for Ban Hock Hin and Sunrise too. Now he work in Wonderful Motor. Seem like very popular now. :cheer:

WHen I got my Hexagon 150 starting of the year,let him service my bike and he was located at Rowell rd then. Tip top servicing......my first contact with him. My work place nearby,as such do drop by at his shop once in a blue moon.

On 27 Oct,went to Macpherson ROad to locate him with my old Dragstar.Problem solved.He long time nebe c me,still treated me a cup of tea.....since I ride bike in 1992,the best chap I ever come across...no joke.....:smile:

92-94 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki Bandit,Vespa150)

98-2001 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki GSX-K',Yamaha Riva125,Honda X4 1300,Kawasaki ZX-11D4 ,Honda CB400 Version S,Honda Steed)

2005(Hexagon150)

2005(Yamaha Dragstar custom 400)

2006 (Honda Phantom 150)

2006-2007 ( Honda ST11)

2007 ( Honda Project Big 1)

2007 (Honda Steed VLX)

2007-2008 (Honda BlackBird CBR1100XX)

2008 (Yamaha Fazer 600 S2)

My 2 cents' worth ....

I go to Botak aka Wonderful Motors; brought there by a fren. Decent man, can't speak English only drawback but Malayu boleh. Shop is really run down but hey, the man knows where everything is. Botak is the sort of mechanic that has a personal touch; he'll tell you not to change something if he feels that it's not worth it, I feel to his own financial detriment. That's where I feel he is quite honest. Prices are decent.

Botak won't advise against Malossi upgrades, and he usually try to salvage a part rather than replacing it. It's true that sometimes for adjustment or simple installations he won't take money, I guess it's up to the customers to be decent and volunteer something. After all we will suffer if he closes shop, right?

Best thing is, I can go there at 10 p.m and he's still around. He's off on Sundays and public holidays - the man gotta have a life, right? There's a few fellas around the shop too, all strangely fat but they know their stuff.

To go to his shop, coming from Mah Motors towards the east, go into Macpherson Road, pass Windsor Hotel on the left. After Windsor Hotel will be a Mazda showroom on the left side, keep right, and turn right into a small lane (non-controlled junction) into JALAN BELANGKAS then immediately right into the back alley behind the shop house. The shophouse is, btw, behind an open air bus-stop.

Botak shares the shop with another bike outfit at that shophouse, he has the back portion. There is no Wonderful Motors signboard, so don't look for that.

Hope my feedback will help some people.

Cheers

Cat

... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/bikermeow/Miscellaneous/cow4uz.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

WARNING:Below is only some scooterist personal experience and recommendation, final decision is still up to you.

HKL(Hock Kim Leong)- Benny Tan,97977989,62727292,blk 1007 #01-05 bukit merah lane 3,alexandra village, "Just changed my engine oil and rear brake pad,engine oil R4 1L $16,SBS brake pad $18,All include labor charge. Should be lower than market rate.engine oil R4 10W50 $16. Lowest price I can find, Benny told me if change tyre, he will charge $70+ for michelin tyre. changed spake plug at $8 and oil filter $18."

Soon Motor- Blk 1069 Eunos Ave 5 #01-185, "The people there are friendly and things i done to my bike was quite cheap.I changed my front tyre, rubber mounting and have my oil meter done for $140"

Sunrise Eurobike- Simon,62995226,Kallang Avenue Industrial Centre Blk 2 No. 152 Kallang Avenue "he solve it for me in 2 hrs time with my x9 is back in power Although, he charge abit more $$$ than some other bikeshops but he do provide Warrently which i am inpressive with. Simon have been servicing/repairing Piaggio scooter for the pass 20+ yrs Personally, i believe he definitely know what he's doing and he's willing to share and care to explain.I went To Sunrise Euro to look for simon last week, he really did explain to me clearly what went wrong with my bike...can see that he does know what he is doing and he do provide Warrenty "

Tai Hin- Blk 4, No. 104, Kallang Ave, Kallang Ave Industrial Centre, Singapore 339424, Jackye, 62947997, opening hours Mon - Sat from 9.00 am - 7.00 pm, Sun & P.H closed. "Two thumbs up for Tai-Hin - Jackye and his crew... 60mins means 60 minutes.. he got one of his despatch guys to deliver the michelin S1 in a jiffy....he also make sure i get all the parts change, without having to come back again and dismantle the bike again. Frankly speaking.... i dont mind paying more..... because Tai Hin invested on the proper tools and equipment to do a ONE TIME proper job, good quality workmanship. My initial experience with them wasn't that good but it was slowly after a while they've become a shop that I frequent. I've change 3 tyres and some other "major" work. My bike is still running well and infact its better than last time. They're willing to help me out esp in tuning areas like carb jetting and clutch spring adjustments with NO complaints." When I ask jackye to find a tyre my silverwing, he really make a effort to search by making at least 7 to 8 phone calls. Other shops just tell me no stock and that it. Thank you Jackye for finding a tyre for my silverwing well done!!

Wonderful Motor- 494 Macpherson Road , botak, 81338179, 96936520, oppsite Caltex and Stamford tryes, opening hours from 10.30am - 11.30pm, Mon - Sat, Sun & P.H closed. "Do my old hexagon and now ride very smooth and free.I left my bike there for servicing.When returned,he even show me the old parts and explain slighty of the bike.Talk about botak, humm... he know how to save $$$ for you and save in a safety way.I went there as he promised to give me a main stand as mine is spoiled.Is free! He oso sell me a like brand new(90%) speedo panel for my hexagon with a cheap price. Last nite, abt 12midnite ,had a problem tat my sparkplugs cap loose, cos my scoot. down. 2 my surprise ,it still open & Botak had the spark plug's screw replace & solved my problem. Furthermore, he did not charge me a single cent, He's really a nce guy.my dunlop rear tyre size is 120/90-10. is a good buy for just $68. get it at Alexandra Village will be around $85 or maybe more.Not selling advertisment hor, but Botak is reasonable lah and like the way he handle my bike, a lot of workmanship involve: take out side skirt, exhaust, then replace rear tyre. he also need to earn a living mah.Reali an experience guy i must sae, anything small or major can go over.The price is veri reasonable.They are friendly, professional, price cheap and reasonable. Sometimes FOC, I also paiseh...Small thing they would't charge a cent, important is their skill level is there and price is very reasonable. Dun have to worry abt begin chop carrot or money go to the drain.Basically , Botak is friendly and will explain and advise you what needs to be changed if necessary. I had my belt, rollers etc changed and now my scooter runs WONDER-fully.I changed Belt and rollers and 3 little plastic thing that attaches to the clutch housing. parts is $ 135 , workmanship $35 totalling $170. Went WONDERFUL!!!! to service my amalfi on sat....really wonderful!!!! This is my 1st servicing for my 2nd hand bike, so dun know wat maintenance did previous owner did. Told Botak about it and he dismantle to examine the belt, sub component..etc. He even wash and clean the "gear box" and every dividual parts. Meanwhile i also gain more knowledge on my x9 with his explanation. Beside this, he solved other problems....Total i spent $287 for belt, roller,u shoe, front brake pad, engine oil,oil filter,u shoe,spark plug, brake switch, worksmanship....Botak is a good and friendly person. He has good knowledge too as compared with some big newly shifted or opened motortiams."

Future Scootering-Kenny Seaw, 114 Kallang Ave, Kallang Ave Industrial Center S(339434). Tel: +65 6392 2393, Mobile: +65 9623 8875.

What I did:

WARNING:Above is only some fellow scooterist personal experience and recommendation, final decision is still up to you.

:smile:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

cheer!! Support BOTAK ALL the way. So far, i had try almost all the shop listed above. I felt that BOtak skill, troubleshooting skill, Pr skill, haha, Best. Some of the mechanic at some shop cant make it, tell them the problem, they just ask u to change it ,change that...... THAT IS NOT TROUBLESHOOT!! Even i can do it. :smile:

Taihin and sunshine gd also. JAcky is friendy.:smile:

Do angels fly higher in the dark?

Black is my mind when a new day has come

Black are the tears when I cry

Come here and take my hand, join this misery

The fallen angel set us free

Originally posted by ash999@Nov 27 2005, 08:21 PM

cheer!! Support BOTAK ALL the way. So far, i had try almost all the shop listed above. I felt that BOtak skill, troubleshooting skill, Pr skill, haha, Best. Some of the mechanic at some shop cant make it, tell them the problem, they just ask u to change it ,change that...... THAT IS NOT TROUBLESHOOT!! Even i can do it. :smile:

Taihin and sunshine gd also. JAcky is friendy.:smile:

:cheer: :cheer:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/beckhen/Signature.jpg