SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Motor Tiam Rating

Guest AdamAndEve

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shop Name: Power Wheel Motors

Address: Tampines industrial park Blk 9004 #01-84

What service/product did you purchase?

Vtec FT plate

Level of service: 9

Level of knowledge: 8

Level of value for money: 8

How happy are you overall? 9

What makes this shop commendable?

The bike so far (2 - 3 weeks) no problems. Sold me at 7.5 k (FT9***) plate. Traded in FV8*** pahantom 200 for $2800 (maybe a bit low). But the owner honours his woord (although did not ask for major doing up)

Originally posted by chunchan@Feb 22 2004, 07:48 PM

Shop Name: Power Wheel Motors

Address: Tampines industrial park Blk 9004 #01-84

Vtec FT plate

Level of service: 9

Level of knowledge: 8

Level of value for money: 8

How happy are you overall? 9

The bike so far (2 - 3 weeks) no problems. Sold me at 7.5 k (FT9***) plate. Traded in FV8*** pahantom 200 for $2800 (maybe a bit low). But the owner honours his woord (although did not ask for major doing up)

wad bike did u buy? dun tell mi s4? if so then join the poor man club

Originally posted by rek@Feb 22 2004, 07:15 PM

Date: 22/02/04

Shop Name: Albe*t Motors

Address: Somewhere in Bukit Merah

CBR 400 RL - FH Plate

Level of service: -9

Level of knowledge: -5

Level of value for money: -10

How happy are you overall? -10

It is a hopeless shop who wants to chop. A L model FH plate for $6800 ? Lol

I am riding a L model too now. i bought mine at 5.5K a year ago which i think is quite high too.

When i ask the mechanic what jetting is it inside, he replied " i don't know "

when i asked if the exhaust stomach is modded before ? because when modded it very hard to pass inspection especially when u need to inspected the bike once a year. He Replied " i don't know "

My poor friend gave deposit $300 before he asked me to view for him. and trade in his FU plate Phantom for $2100 ??

They gave us fu*k tub attitude and when i ask him if it is possible to lower the price . he asked his boss son to talk to us. he yelled at us and said " u want anot dun wan go la. i put the bike outside alot of people will buy bring so much friend come see for what . don't wase my time "

i immediatly pull my friend away and said " dun wan la.. u keep the $300 for urself."

Some extra worker there follow us and scold my friend kum lan waste $300 loads of times. i said we are leaving we don't want to buy. You know what ? he said " why ? i talking to him right. u wan to tio with me issit? " i almost burst into laughter... turn my head and just walk away..

In the end, i brought my friend to Ubi Kuang Tai Lee. he ate the phantom for $2700 and my friend ended up buying Spec 3 and of course it provided better services.. =)

Anyone who wants to visit Albe*t Motors.. good luck to you. wonder why they haven't bankurpt yet.

:smile:

maybe u really gana ketok lor... urm.. i went there on tues i think.. the cbr400RL is the white colour one is it?? if it's that one... think they offer me 2.4k only leh...

Commemorating the rides in my life:-

1999-2003 DT200WR(FN87XXZ), '99KTM200EGS(FR1XXG), XR200 (FF35xxC), '00KTM200EXC(FT15XXS)

2004-2005 GSXR400RN(FK24xxA)

2005-2007 '99GSXR750X(FR30XXK)

2005-2009 '03YZF-R6(FW57XXR)

2007-2010 '07CBR600RR(FBB72XXU)

Originally posted by ktmger@Feb 22 2004, 09:29 PM

maybe u really gana ketok lor... urm.. i went there on tues i think.. the cbr400RL is the white colour one is it?? if it's that one... think they offer me 2.4k only leh...

$2.4k for a fireblade? Its too cheap for comfort already leh..

Anywayz you riding KTM? Cool sio~ :lovestruck:

haha... seriously i forgot liao.. or is it a hurricane? i'm bad in sportsbike actually... kekeke... err... char bor ride ktm cool meh?? i thought it's quite normal?? hmm..

Commemorating the rides in my life:-

1999-2003 DT200WR(FN87XXZ), '99KTM200EGS(FR1XXG), XR200 (FF35xxC), '00KTM200EXC(FT15XXS)

2004-2005 GSXR400RN(FK24xxA)

2005-2007 '99GSXR750X(FR30XXK)

2005-2009 '03YZF-R6(FW57XXR)

2007-2010 '07CBR600RR(FBB72XXU)

Originally posted by ktmger@Feb 22 2004, 09:55 PM

haha... seriously i forgot liao.. or is it a hurricane? i'm bad in sportsbike actually... kekeke... err... char bor ride ktm cool meh?? i thought it's quite normal?? hmm..

Cannot say too much.. Later people call me tkp again.. :cheeky:

Originally posted by ktmger@Feb 22 2004, 09:55 PM

i think tat one hurriance lar...$2+++ for a L model...cant be....

L model at least $4800++

Guest R e a l m Z
Originally posted by Stuntlover@Feb 26 2004, 01:21 PM

i think tat one hurriance lar...$2+++ for a L model...cant be....

L model at least $4800++

me feel the same

Originally posted by rek@Feb 22 2004, 07:15 PM

Date: 22/02/04

Shop Name: Albe*t Motors

Address: Somewhere in Bukit Merah

CBR 400 RL - FH Plate

Level of service: -9

Level of knowledge: -5

Level of value for money: -10

How happy are you overall? -10

It is a hopeless shop who wants to chop. A L model FH plate for $6800 ? Lol

I am riding a L model too now. i bought mine at 5.5K a year ago which i think is quite high too.

When i ask the mechanic what jetting is it inside, he replied " i don't know "

when i asked if the exhaust stomach is modded before ? because when modded it very hard to pass inspection especially when u need to inspected the bike once a year. He Replied " i don't know "

My poor friend gave deposit $300 before he asked me to view for him. and trade in his FU plate Phantom for $2100 ??

They gave us fu*k tub attitude and when i ask him if it is possible to lower the price . he asked his boss son to talk to us. he yelled at us and said " u want anot dun wan go la. i put the bike outside alot of people will buy bring so much friend come see for what . don't wase my time "

i immediatly pull my friend away and said " dun wan la.. u keep the $300 for urself."

Some extra worker there follow us and scold my friend kum lan waste $300 loads of times. i said we are leaving we don't want to buy. You know what ? he said " why ? i talking to him right. u wan to tio with me issit? " i almost burst into laughter... turn my head and just walk away..

In the end, i brought my friend to Ubi Kuang Tai Lee. he ate the phantom for $2700 and my friend ended up buying Spec 3 and of course it provided better services.. =)

Anyone who wants to visit Albe*t Motors.. good luck to you. wonder why they haven't bankurpt yet.

:smile:

how much yr fren paid OTR for vtec3??any idea of the OTR price for vtec2??any reason for choosing 3 instead of 2??

nov 99 - mar 06 nsr150sp

Originally posted by ktmger@Feb 22 2004, 09:29 PM

2.4K haha.. confirm hurricane.. anyway if u wan to go to that shop gd luck to you.. anyway it's a L model yellow colour.

=)

Originally posted by sunnyday@Feb 26 2004, 09:30 PM

how much yr fren paid OTR for vtec3??any idea of the OTR price for vtec2??any reason for choosing 3 instead of 2??

eh.. on the road price + GST -_- is $13440

check around think all around the same :mad:

why chose vtec 3?

because it is new bikeand i guess my friend likes it..

anyway it is said that vtec 2 and 3 no diff. exterior diff only..

Originally posted by rek@Feb 27 2004, 09:07 PM

eh.. on the road price + GST -_- is $13440

check around think all around the same :mad:

why chose vtec 3?

because it is new bikeand i guess my friend likes it..

anyway it is said that vtec 2 and 3 no diff. exterior diff only..

$13k+++?!?!?! :giddy: :giddy:

how much of it is interest ah i wonder???damn ex sial...haiz...where to find tis kinda money...vtec 2 cheaper by how much u noe???

nov 99 - mar 06 nsr150sp

Originally posted by MagicSRADer@Mar 1 2004, 12:57 AM

hey hey,... anyone know which motortiam is good at Suzuki bike repairing charge at resonable price....

loois motor look for meng tong i think hes the best for ur bike

GhostRider3 Is Out For more info or a copy can PM me.

Originally posted by Marcng@Mar 1 2004, 02:13 AM

loois motor look for meng tong i think hes the best for ur bike

Thaz Guyzz....

but Guan Hoe dun really have good impression with them,.... they sell bike at quite good price and good condition.. but then the repair service... i got ?? marks lor...

Looi's?? mayb i try them one day... mi stay at west side.. so long distance lah... kekee.... do they do Suzuki tuning as well??? How much they charge??(Marcng)...

And how much for normal servicing?? :thumb:

I forget what i was taught, I only remember what I have learned.