SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Motor Tiam Rating

Guest AdamAndEve

Originally posted by heng@Jan 14 2004, 09:40 PM

at Eunos Superbike Centre Milcline ploit sport

? dun quite get u~ :cheeky:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by heng@Jan 13 2004, 10:15 PM

:confused:

at bukit merah , opposite AS phoon

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Guest shebiker67
Originally posted by heng@Jan 12 2004, 02:17 PM

ya mi, recently on 11/12/2004

:cry: :cry:

hmmm... am I in the wrong year???

/me check calendar...today is 21/1/2004...

U had accident on 11/12/2004 :confused:

Originally posted by shebiker67@Jan 21 2004, 01:35 AM

hmmm... am I in the wrong year???

/me check calendar...today is 21/1/2004...

U had accident on 11/12/2004 :confused:

oh tyoing error, it 11/12/2003:sorry:

Anyone has any comments about Chong kok and its subsidaries like A1 (at bukit batok midview building).

The motordaim was on TV siah on chinese new yr's eve. Offical distributor for Daelim I think

Money should never change one's values.Making money is only a report card. It's a way to tell others how you are doing

Originally posted by seal@Jan 19 2004, 10:20 PM

Has anyone tried Kim Keat Motors at AMK autopoint? Any comments on their service?

:thumb:

Been riding for 20 years and must say that Kim Keat Motor is GREAT!

Prices are very reasonable, service is excellent and you can be sure of a job well done... everytime...

Look for owner, Ah Hui or his brother, Meng...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Originally posted by Al-demon@Jan 23 2004, 05:08 PM

Anyone has any comments about Chong kok and its subsidaries like A1 (at bukit batok midview building).

The motordaim was on TV siah on chinese new yr's eve. Offical distributor for Daelim I think

Dis motordiam 2nd hand bike is rediculos exp...oso de mechanic 'chinchai' give mi de wrong infor. (The time i send my rs for repair)

Originally posted by roadking80@Jan 31 2004, 10:50 AM

Been riding for 20 years and must say that Kim Keat Motor is GREAT!

Prices are very reasonable, service is excellent and you can be sure of a job well done... everytime...

Look for owner, Ah Hui or his brother, Meng...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Hi Roadking,

So what are you currently riding?

Live to Ride!

Date: 01/02/04Shop Name: Albert motors

Address: Bukit Merah

Phone Number: Not sure

What service/product did you purchase?

Bought a TZM

Level of service: 1

Level of knowledge: 6

Level of value for money: 1

How happy are you overall? 0

What makes this shop commendable? (give details..)

Lousy shop...service is reali veri bad...i kana chop until like mad...reali regret buying from there.my friends oso got bikes from there n their reply is the same as mi...ppl,pls dun go there n get chop...serious...i am not trying to spam their shop or wat...but i am juz statin the facts.they told mi 2 months free servicing etc...but when i get back to them,i have to pay for every sh*t! wat is tis! tis is still ok,the worst is,when my valve spoilt,i went back to them,they told mi : " bike is like tt one,think u dunno how to ride,thats y u say tt..." i ask u guys,can u tahan tis kind of thingS?? i reali reali veri regret buying from them...for new riders or who ever going there to get ur bikes or watever,pls...dun ...dun go there kana chop...

Hi

Anyone has any comments on ZOOM IN Motor Enterprise? It is along alexandra road further down from Anchorage (away from Queensway shopping).

BW don't go to the motordiam opp Queensway shopping. it is below a stretch of HDB flats (near OCBC bank). I got a pair of SBS brakes at $25. And once I think they did not change oil for me (I went to the bank).

Guest tony15gck

i just went to EUNOS Superbike center pte ltd.. at eunos ave 3,

just bought a SP from them, they repair everything i pointed out and even gave me a free servicing the next time i come.

i only bought the bike for $3200, FS plate, everything included, tax and coe and insurance... everything..

any comments on the pricing?:confused:

Guest tony15gck
Originally posted by tony15gck@Jan 11 2004, 05:16 PM

Date: 09/01/04

Shop Name: Eunos Super Bike Centre

Address: somewhere in Eunos(look for kenny or ah seng at 93841118)

Change chain and sprocket

Front and back tyre

Level of service: 9

Level of knowledge: 10

Level of value for money: 8

How happy are you overall? 9

What makes this shop commendable?

Firstly i must confess i am a new rider, bought my RXK from SuperBike last year, had a little problem with the caburater(as told to me by the mechanic), they serviced for free and ask if i wanted to change the tyre and chain. They were not afraid to tell me the reason why i should change. It is totally worn out and very dangerous. Of course the price is my concern. They were very cool and slowly showed me all kinds of grades of spares and asked which would suit my budget. They have all kinds of spares and bikes.. the pricing is quite reasonable, no harm to give them a call. :bouncefire:

Secondly, when servicing the caburater, the mechanic also taught me a few tricks and ideas to maintain my bike.

My bad experience:

As i live in jurong, eunos was sometime too far for me to travel to la, so i went nearby to Bukit batok and queensway, had a few quotes for the tyres but they pretty expensive and when i ask them for other brands or models of tyre, they would not entertain me at all. i also lost my fuel tank "yamaha"tag, and nearly kena "chop" by a shop in queensway, they wanted to charge my fuel tank "yamaha" tag for 15 dollars. Got it at superbike for a few dollars only.

use to have bought my RXK.. now change to SP..

$3200 for everything, tax , insurance, etc....

FS plate.

Guest ahnet.com

Date: 15/02/04

Shop Name: Eunos Super Bike Centre

Address: Eunos Ave 3(look for ah hua)

Phantom TA200

Level of service: 7

Level of knowledge: 9

Level of value for money: 10

How happy are you overall? 8

i am a new rider, they show all the bikes and very patient at explaining all the technical aspect of the phantom to me...

I considered other motor shops but still i feel Eunos superbike is still better at handling my bikes and insurances.

One more commendable thing, they send the bike to my HDB as i am still afraid to ride in heavy traffic :giddy: around eunos especially i just passed my bike license.

Delivery is F.O.C. :smile:

Hi all, just got my first bike, a second hand rxz. Read the entire of this thread and realise all good bikeshops are either in JB, AMK, Ubi or Eunos area.. Bukit batok and merah no good ones? Can someone retify that those areas are not purely 'kena chop' areas?o_O

Date: 22/02/04

Shop Name: Albe*t Motors

Address: Somewhere in Bukit Merah

CBR 400 RL - FH Plate

Level of service: -9

Level of knowledge: -5

Level of value for money: -10

How happy are you overall? -10

It is a hopeless shop who wants to chop. A L model FH plate for $6800 ? Lol

I am riding a L model too now. i bought mine at 5.5K a year ago which i think is quite high too.

When i ask the mechanic what jetting is it inside, he replied " i don't know "

when i asked if the exhaust stomach is modded before ? because when modded it very hard to pass inspection especially when u need to inspected the bike once a year. He Replied " i don't know "

My poor friend gave deposit $300 before he asked me to view for him. and trade in his FU plate Phantom for $2100 ??

They gave us fu*k tub attitude and when i ask him if it is possible to lower the price . he asked his boss son to talk to us. he yelled at us and said " u want anot dun wan go la. i put the bike outside alot of people will buy bring so much friend come see for what . don't wase my time "

i immediatly pull my friend away and said " dun wan la.. u keep the $300 for urself."

Some extra worker there follow us and scold my friend kum lan waste $300 loads of times. i said we are leaving we don't want to buy. You know what ? he said " why ? i talking to him right. u wan to tio with me issit? " i almost burst into laughter... turn my head and just walk away..

In the end, i brought my friend to Ubi Kuang Tai Lee. he ate the phantom for $2700 and my friend ended up buying Spec 3 and of course it provided better services.. =)

Anyone who wants to visit Albe*t Motors.. good luck to you. wonder why they haven't bankurpt yet.

:smile: