SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Motor Tiam Rating

Guest AdamAndEve

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shop Name: DeXing

Address: Bukit Batok

Phone Number: 63161611

What service/product did you purchase:

Bought my 2nd hand 125z

Level of service: 4

Level of knowledge: 7

Level of value for money: 5

How happy are you overall? 5

What makes this shop commendable?

I went wif my uncle who noes Patrick(the boss) and one of the sales staff there. Patrick is a friendly guy and since my uncle is a fren of his, we got the bike at a cheaper price and change the footrest, fix the rear brake lever for free. One of the mechanic there is also friendly. The downside is that they still owe me my IU unit since 2 months ago and the counter staff sucks

Oct 2003 - Dec 2005 ----> Y 125 Z

Jan 2006 - Mar 2007 -----> RXZ

Apr 2007 - May 2008 -----> SUPER 4 Version S

June 2008 - Present -----> RXZ

How abt Unity Motor at Alexandra village? Their bike prices and servicing?

u pay for wat u get.

i dun mind paying abit more for their services.

:smile:

LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?

U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

å¶çš„离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留

你期望你所è¦å¾—, 但å´æ²¡æœ‰å‘现到你所真正ç惜的

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~limtianc/achew_sig.gif

hey everybody,

just wanna ask some questions.. any comments for the shop at yishun blk 731.. name of shop is Lian chin heng motor & carriage.. anyone bought/repair motorbikes from them b4? just wanna noe more bout themz..

:confused: :confused:

Fast faster fastest.. In life people only want everything to be fast..but they did not realised that they had missed all the wonderful things and people they had as they did not slow down their pace..

I got my bike from them!~ :thumb:

They are open 9am to 8pm~ Their service super good~ and the ppl there are very friendly yet happening~! :cheer:

If u come look for Ah Hua~ :cheeky:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Shop Name: Eunos Super Bike Centre

Address: Eunos Industrial Ave 3 BLK 1039

Phone Number: 67496637

What service/product did you purchase:

Bought my Mito7

Level of service: 8

Level of knowledge: 8

Level of value for money: 8

How happy are you overall? 8

:cheer:

Comment:

Went to many shops and repair my bike, was disappointed with their service~ And their service was bad, and like to chop carrot head~ But when my friend introduced me to this shop, i felt very warm by their ambience~ THey were friendly, their quotation for spray painting was also very cheap, ciompared to other places. And thweir workmanship is excellent, n ot a single bit left out! :thumb: :lovestruck: :cheeky:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by LeoNz@Jan 7 2004, 11:20 PM

hey everybody,

just wanna ask some questions.. any comments for the shop at yishun blk 731.. name of shop is Lian chin heng motor & carriage.. anyone bought/repair motorbikes from them b4? just wanna noe more bout themz..

:confused: :confused:

dun ever go there. that shop sell things super expensive!!

i go there be4 once and ask for motul 8002t and they quote me $32!!!!

their 2nd hand bikes oso very exp, but i dunno if their condition is gd anot. i juz know that their workshop is at woodlands. but i dun recommend there for their price lah, i dunno abt their workmanship.

Guest tony15gck

Date: 09/01/04

Shop Name: Eunos Super Bike Centre

Address: somewhere in Eunos(look for kenny or ah seng at 93841118)

What service/product did you purchase?

Change chain and sprocket

Front and back tyre

Level of service: 9

Level of knowledge: 10

Level of value for money: 8

How happy are you overall? 9

What makes this shop commendable?

Firstly i must confess i am a new rider, bought my RXK from SuperBike last year, had a little problem with the caburater(as told to me by the mechanic), they serviced for free and ask if i wanted to change the tyre and chain. They were not afraid to tell me the reason why i should change. It is totally worn out and very dangerous. Of course the price is my concern. They were very cool and slowly showed me all kinds of grades of spares and asked which would suit my budget. They have all kinds of spares and bikes.. the pricing is quite reasonable, no harm to give them a call. :bouncefire:

Secondly, when servicing the caburater, the mechanic also taught me a few tricks and ideas to maintain my bike.

My bad experience:

As i live in jurong, eunos was sometime too far for me to travel to la, so i went nearby to Bukit batok and queensway, had a few quotes for the tyres but they pretty expensive and when i ask them for other brands or models of tyre, they would not entertain me at all. i also lost my fuel tank "yamaha"tag, and nearly kena "chop" by a shop in queensway, they wanted to charge my fuel tank "yamaha" tag for 15 dollars. Got it at superbike for a few dollars only.

Originally posted by wenrong@Jan 11 2004, 03:28 PM

dun ever go there. that shop sell things super expensive!!

i go there be4 once and ask for motul 8002t and they quote me $32!!!!

their 2nd hand bikes oso very exp, but i dunno if their condition is gd anot. i juz know that their workshop is at woodlands. but i dun recommend there for their price lah, i dunno abt their workmanship.

oh i see.. thanx for ur comments i will keep a lookout.. damnz.. the boss appear to be very honest n totful for me lidat.. damnz.. din noe he's a wolf in sheep skinz.. haix.. nvm i will continue to look ard..

Fast faster fastest.. In life people only want everything to be fast..but they did not realised that they had missed all the wonderful things and people they had as they did not slow down their pace..

aniwae anybody bought a motor from the shop in yishun blk 731...

Lian Chin Heng motor & carriage..

Originally posted by itismelah@Dec 23 2002, 04:30 PM

Meng Tong is the chief Mech of Looi earning more than most of us..

He only took a check less than 1 mins to identify the problem normally.

He is a honest and busy man, you can trust him, trust his skill, but willing to pay a little bit more. Because so many ppls look for him for service, so his time became more exp..

If I ride a big bike, I will go to Looi.

agree wif you, he the best as i kne :bouncefire:

Originally posted by tump@Nov 25 2002, 08:45 PM

[/fade]

lets starts the ball rolling man

Date: 23/11/02Shop Name: Looi's Motor

Address: 55 Kakit Bukit Place

Phone Number: 67431072

Bought a Phantom 200

Level of service: 8

Level of knowledge: 9

Level of value for money: 8 ( better than outside market)

How happy are you overall? 8

What makes this shop commendable? (give details..)

A respectable shop. The shop manager give various option on ways to save your money. The manager is friendly and trust worthy. Call the shop 1 time and ask for the price. He give the price without any changes when I go down to the shop.

i will give my vote to lOOI too. I have seem them moving from one shop and expand to two shop in yishun and now, a multi storey warehouse in kaki bukit. It may be ex sometimes but i can tell u this, its worth it! Dun have to believe me,just go down and tok to the man.

agree wif you too, brought my cbr 954 form them and few day took my bike out to roll laio, so far so good

Originally posted by jamez@Jun 28 2003, 10:25 PM

Date: March/2003

Shop Name: guan hoe cheng yishun

Address: not sure

Phone Number: not sure

throttle cable snap.....+tow vehicle

Level of service: 7

Level of knowledge: 5

Level of value for money: 3

How happy are you overall? 3

What makes this shop commendable? yamaha throttle cable can get 4 ...shop charge me 4 ....tow ....workmanship .one dumb throttle cable=0....go figure.i mean....tok me 4 the cable can nvm....still wanna charge 4 worksmanship???im ok with the tow charges though i know itz moz of the time.call them ask bout price dun wanna tell me till last minute....then say yamaha original cable blah blah blah....think i stupid arh...but lppl bike with them.....im ok with the worksmanship though....juz keep telling myself pay more get more..... :sian:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i brought for them for my 2b and 2a bike , there side price a bit high

Hi, Anyone claim repair for their bike through Loois b4?

recently i brought it in but the claim very slow,

dun kne it due to the investion or what.

it took around one month to do it, quite disapointed.

:mad: :mad:

I would like to reccomend Eunos Superbike Centre, though i already mentioned them, because I am reallty very satisfied with their service, and their resprays are cheaper den other shops, and so are their tyres! :cheer:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by heng@Jan 12 2004, 04:04 PM

Hi, Anyone claim repair for their bike through Loois b4?

recently i brought it in but the claim very slow,

dun kne it due to the investion or what.

it took around one month to do it, quite disapointed.

:mad: :mad:

Eunos Superbike can claim faster~ :goodluck:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Originally posted by StingRhea@Jan 14 2004, 07:15 PM

I would like to reccomend Eunos Superbike Centre, though i already mentioned them, because I am reallty very satisfied with their service, and their resprays are cheaper den other shops, and so are their tyres! :cheer:

at Eunos Superbike Centre Milcline ploit sport