SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to warm up my DR800 just now, checked the oil level, checked for leaks, changed the exhaust back to stock, and went for a short test ride. Felt the lack of response, the pick up was a little bit slower than when I used the aftermarket exhaust, on my Cameron trip, but quieter. :)

Was a bit hard to start because 10 days didn't start already. On the road, purposely ram throttle a bit more than usual to get the battery charged up. Look at the speedo meter, 100km/hr already, crap got to slow down because of red traffic light farther up front. :sian:

Did a U-turn and on the way home, tested the brakes, still good, but I dare not squeeze to the max for E-brake. No confident in the brakes. Maybe will do that end of the year when I change tires. :angel:

Also chased away a cat that have been living in my bike cover for the last 10 days. Got to get rid of it somehow keeps coming back! :angry:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Got lost somewhere in Bugis, went to Mount Sophia there, ulu place, see ghost, fcuk care, eventually found my way out, rode till Tanjong Pagar there, saw several police cars with no rear lights at different locations, one of them on siren out of the blue for fcuk...nothing much.

A belated blog entry...last saturday morning ard 6 plus am while otw to werk, i came across and accident at the entry to cte from YCK rd. Firstly i saw a malaysian bike and abt 50m i saw a white S4 and 100M ahead i saw a blackbird all with extensive damages. Victims were no longer seen. Seems to be a high speed accident. I hope all the riders are ok

Meanwhile ride safe fellow riders.....

2004-2005 RXZ 135

2005 Sept - 2009 Oct Super 4 Vtec2

2009 Oct - 2010 Apr Gsxr 1000 K4

2010 Apr-??? Hayabusa K7

2011 Oct - Super4 Version S

Went to warm up my DR800 just now, checked the oil level, checked for leaks, changed the exhaust back to stock, and went for a short test ride. Felt the lack of response, the pick up was a little bit slower than when I used the aftermarket exhaust, on my Cameron trip, but quieter. :)

Was a bit hard to start because 10 days didn't start already. On the road, purposely ram throttle a bit more than usual to get the battery charged up. Look at the speedo meter, 100km/hr already, crap got to slow down because of red traffic light farther up front. :sian:

Did a U-turn and on the way home, tested the brakes, still good, but I dare not squeeze to the max for E-brake. No confident in the brakes. Maybe will do that end of the year when I change tires. :angel:

Also chased away a cat that have been living in my bike cover for the last 10 days. Got to get rid of it somehow keeps coming back! :angry:

Si.... i enjoy reading your stories... but sometimes.... i really don't know what to say.... *stomps feet*http://socialdiets.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/54677701.gif

Buanged at CTE last night while avoiding a car who swerved into my lane. Lucky was not going fast. Was sent to TTSH and had a cast put on my fractured wrist. Concerned relatives nagged at me to sell the bike. My thoughts as I looked at my wrecked RXZ before being taken away in a stretcher? Get well soon buddy, we shall ride again when we are both fixed up. I ain't ready to give up riding yet! =)

Buanged at CTE last night while avoiding a car who swerved into my lane. Lucky was not going fast. Was sent to TTSH and had a cast put on my fractured wrist. Concerned relatives nagged at me to sell the bike. My thoughts as I looked at my wrecked RXZ before being taken away in a stretcher? Get well soon buddy, we shall ride again when we are both fixed up. I ain't ready to give up riding yet! =)

Hahaha, ride on dude, I saved my bike from utter destruction. Twice. I hope there's no third time.

Buanged... since when malay word with past tense.. :lol:.. anyway ur word cheer up my morning.. :cheeky:

Do take care n wish u fast recovery... :thumb:

And this morning PIE towards Changi.. just before BKE exit... f im not wrong sheng siong delivery truck off the road the (off from expressway to be exact) ditch into the bushes.. this time the accident is not on the road neitherthe shoulder... just passing by n a short glance.. donno hows the driver condition or is there a far more serious... :confused:

today while on SLE towards Woodlands just after filtering from TPE. i was riding on lane 1 and out of nowhere, this guy from the divider ran out to between lane 1 and lane 2. i was like WTF!!! he was just 20m infront of me and i almost knocked him down.

seriously, if u r here.. i don't know what to say to u. i was with a pillion and u know e consequences of your action?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u142/nGuOrEn/renssig.jpg

My RiDeS

HONDA NSR 150 (FS 336K): 23/09/06 tO 17/08/07

WAVE-I (FY 5801U): 17/08/07 tO 13/12/07

HONDA CBR400RR (FM 1463B): 13/12/07 tO 20/09/08

WAVE-R (FZ 2846E): 20/09/08 tO 17/04/09

WAVE-S (FV 7293M): 03/10/09 tO 14/08/10

CB400 BOLD'OR (FZ 7896G): 16/08/10

.... realised i was sibe rusty after not having rode a bike for a year. but i still signed up for 2A. was trying to stand the bike but realised it was farking heavy!

first up was the slope which was rather easy peasy, next up was my nemesis... the plank.zzz.... i nv cud balance well on it and i remember the words of my instructor since 2B: "if u r going to fall, just speed up and get off the ramp. go fast deduct point, fall off immed failure".

zoom zoom all in all was fun i must say. thou i repeat the practical, i must say its a good start!

.... realised i was sibe rusty after not having rode a bike for a year. but i still signed up for 2A. was trying to stand the bike but realised it was farking heavy!

first up was the slope which was rather easy peasy, next up was my nemesis... the plank.zzz.... i nv cud balance well on it and i remember the words of my instructor since 2B: "if u r going to fall, just speed up and get off the ramp. go fast deduct point, fall off immed failure".

zoom zoom all in all was fun i must say. thou i repeat the practical, i must say its a good start!

Well done!

All these words sound so familiar, exactly happened to me 20 years ago & i am still enjoying my ride.

Joy ride this morning. On PIE saw a car coming up fast behind me on lane 1. Immediately I filtered left. Already at 100 kph but never mind. Black BMW 330 overtook and immediately started to tailgate a Volvo. The traffic was so heavy he was stuck. But started to swerve in and out of cars to get ahead.

Yesterday I was driving along PIE also and got tailgated by a WRX. Nowhere to filter cos traffic was heavy. I slowed down further to leave a bigger gap in front as I don't wanna get rammed if I had to slow suddenly. In the end he gave up and squeezed left and right and disappeared.

What's up with these people?

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4926/1961_7_168x113.jpghttp://img24.exs.cx/img24/6209/158_3_168x112.jpghttp://img99.exs.cx/img99/6289/index_04.gifhttp://img31.exs.cx/img31/5149/122006304_T.jpg

"Thy fate is the common fate of all;

into each life some rain must fall" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

most drivers in the neighborhoods are friendly:

both incidents happened in bukit batok central neighborhood.

driver stopped in the middle of a single lane going towards mscp. i stopped behind him and realised he's letting his pregnant wife alight first. he gave me a "thank you" sign and i nodded.

thereafter, a van driver came out of his parking lot abruptly and he realised that i was shocked and he gave me a "sorry" sign. i nodded and left.

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

Went to Hatyai bike week as a pillion, my 2B 2 stroke can maintain the speeds required...but the petrol, the vibration, the 2T...cannot la. Found Msian drivers to be more considerate than Singapore ones, on the highway that is, Thai ones as well, they don't horn at minor2 things, they don't really drive/ride fast when its not needed. Just my observation la.

Today while riding, almost got into an accident with a BUS!

If kena really is bang bus die! :eek:

While riding along Thomson road towards MacRitchie, a bus was leaving the bus stop near the shell while I just finished changing lane from 1st lane (right lane) to 2nd lane(middle lane).

I wanted to go the the left lane for the filter lane on the left later, but I can see that the bus will go into the yellow box from the bus stop, so I kept to the middle lane.

Siiii Kaaaaa Leeee! The bus go straight into the center lane from the bus stop at a 45 degree blocking both the left lane and 1/2 of middle lane ! I horn like mad, and SIAM towards the right, checking blind spot while swerving!

The bus slowed down, and I zoomed pass it's bumper in a crank course shape, with only 1 arm lenght to spare! Phew! Lucky never die!!!!! :sweat:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

went to bugis junction to do some shopping yest. when i went to collect my bike, i realise the vespa parking beside me left his keys at the keyhole dat unlocks the seat. took the keys and left it inside his helmet which is less obvious.

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

went to bugis junction to do some shopping yest. when i went to collect my bike, i realise the vespa parking beside me left his keys at the keyhole dat unlocks the seat. took the keys and left it inside his helmet which is less obvious.

So lucky ah that rider got a kind soul that chance upon this, there are people who would ride it off, do chop shop, sell etc.

Driving on ECP from airport to city Sunday afternoon 8-10 Lambos came tearing down the highway, swerving their way through moderate traffic and exited Rochor. I thought I was gonna die if anyone makes a mistake. Not pleasant at all.

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4926/1961_7_168x113.jpghttp://img24.exs.cx/img24/6209/158_3_168x112.jpghttp://img99.exs.cx/img99/6289/index_04.gifhttp://img31.exs.cx/img31/5149/122006304_T.jpg

"Thy fate is the common fate of all;

into each life some rain must fall" - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Driving on ECP from airport to city Sunday afternoon 8-10 Lambos came tearing down the highway, swerving their way through moderate traffic and exited Rochor. I thought I was gonna die if anyone makes a mistake. Not pleasant at all.

yeah i saw a bunch of lambos along upp thomson rd>Yck rd direction on sunday.... must be outing.

yeah i saw a bunch of lambos along upp thomson rd>Yck rd direction on sunday.... must be outing.

just now along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, a bo liao merc just have to cut overtake me from the left, JUST to get in front of me at a traffic junction when i was about 3 car lengths from stop line..

and when green light comes on, he was still crawling away while i was miles infront again.. :angel:

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....