SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

voltage stab is not a meter kind of thing,so i doubt can be placed beside ur volt meter.Its in cube form with grounding cables.It seriously helps abit.Most drivers fit their cars with voltage stab too.Some for their ICE purposes.A good ground meaning a more efficient current flow.I knw a few brands for cars but i only knw Revtec for bikes.I tink boss have it.those who r interested can go HQ fix lor.

Btw shasea09,who's d gal in ur sig?How come look like my ex gf? :cheeky:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

voltage stab is not a meter kind of thing,so i doubt can be placed beside ur volt meter.Its in cube form with grounding cables.It seriously helps abit.Most drivers fit their cars with voltage stab too.Some for their ICE purposes.A good ground meaning a more efficient current flow.I knw a few brands for cars but i only knw Revtec for bikes.I tink boss have it.those who r interested can go HQ fix lor.

Btw shasea09,who's d gal in ur sig?How come look like my ex gf? :cheeky:

I already got 1 version 1 revtec in my bike.. but like no use lor.. FC still the same. Maybe cause i fixed it when i first got my bike :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

There are a few things to take note that may affect the bike's fuel consumption.

1) Carb tuning. Higher RPM = higher FC

2) Weight of rider. Heavier rider/pillion = Also higher FC

3) Tyres = If pressure is not correct, will make the bike heavier = higher FC

4) Type of EO? If the gears are lubricated properly, the bike will go much more smoothly, which results in better FC.

After running in, usually, the fuel consumption should be much more better since you have done a full servicing on the bike. After a full servicing, the EO used should be able to lubricate the bike better resulting in better movement for the engine hence better FC. I would also recommend you to change your gear oil as well so that you could get rid of those metal residues left after running in. This might help in your bike's performance. Make sure your air filter is cleaned as well as if the bike is able to breath better, there would be less restriction to the bike movement hence again leads to better FC.

Hi WhiteOryx, thanks for the info. Here is a breakdown of my specs according to your suggestions:

1) My RPM is tuned to around 1800.

2) Weight wise, I am around 70kg + the weight of the bike so in total around 210kg++.

3) Tires are inflated to 30 psi for both front and rear (is that the correct pressure?)

4) So far have not changed EO yet cuz not reach the mileage as yet.

For the gear oil, how much does it cost? What about the air filter? Are both of these items expensive? Thanks. :-)

When is next outing? who wanna org?

Outing.... :cheeky: U organize, we all sure go 1..... Onz bo..... :cheer:

Assi. Manager leh.... kekeke....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Outing.... :cheeky: U organize, we all sure go 1..... Onz bo..... :cheer:

Assi. Manager leh.... kekeke....

Heehee... sure anot??

This coming sat ''Movie Outing'' Onz Bo??

Wat is the ''Hot Show'' now?

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

yoz, anyone got New Glossy Black Picture?

Post here.. my friend interested man...

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

Hi WhiteOryx, thanks for the info. Here is a breakdown of my specs according to your suggestions:

1) My RPM is tuned to around 1800.

2) Weight wise, I am around 70kg + the weight of the bike so in total around 210kg++.

3) Tires are inflated to 30 psi for both front and rear (is that the correct pressure?)

4) So far have not changed EO yet cuz not reach the mileage as yet.

For the gear oil, how much does it cost? What about the air filter? Are both of these items expensive? Thanks. :-)

Hi bro,

My bikes RPM is currently tuned at 1500 RPM :p Tyre pressure is 30 frnt, 32 back since i'm a heavy person and usually pillion. Gear oil is cheap cause only a small quantity is used. less than 10 buck i think, right or not gmax scoot? For air filter, just wash can liao. But if its torn gotta replace. Price i not so sure :smile:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hi bro,

My bikes RPM is currently tuned at 1500 RPM :p Tyre pressure is 30 frnt, 32 back since i'm a heavy person and usually pillion. Gear oil is cheap cause only a small quantity is used. less than 10 buck i think, right or not gmax scoot? For air filter, just wash can liao. But if its torn gotta replace. Price i not so sure :smile:

Hi bro, thanks for the info. :thumb:

yoz, anyone got New Glossy Black Picture?

Post here.. my friend interested man...

Mine is the glossy one, haven take pic yet leh. Once taken, will upload. Btw, my glossy one too glossy until kena attack by birds dropping their bombs liou. Very sianz.

Mine is the glossy one, haven take pic yet leh. Once taken, will upload. Btw, my glossy one too glossy until kena attack by birds dropping their bombs liou. Very sianz.

Wah bro, ur bike becomes easy target hehehe :p

Ah Fong, ask gmax scoot to take picture lah hehehe :smile:

No worries iMaxIs bro,juz go HQ do servicing n u can shake leg there.Boss will settle everything 4 u.He'll let u knw d neccessary.

Hi bro domchj46, oh wow thats good. K K think gonna go down on Saturday. By then would have reached 500km. Hehe.

Heehee... sure anot??

This coming sat ''Movie Outing'' Onz Bo??

Wat is the ''Hot Show'' now?

What time and where? And Shrek 3 not really worth it leh. I watched oredi, not so good compared to its predecessors.

ONz ah... Fantastic four this weekend.

WhiteOryx organize ok.. :cheeky:

Ok, i delegate Ms Fong to organise date and time :p