SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

thats for sure... extra like wash n wax bike??

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I going down popular bishan to check got or not..later will go HQ at 3pm

If the MCA out liao I will announce here ba..

But the mag so ulu i dunno will have or not haha o_O

If it's out,petrol kiosk should have.That time saw issue 5 at Esso.

I going down popular bishan to check got or not..later will go HQ at 3pm

If the MCA out liao I will announce here ba..

But the mag so ulu i dunno will have or not haha o_O

Bro, no need to look for it lah, if out already, confirm HQ will be one of the first to get it... Sure can ask HQ for it :smile:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

hello Mr CEO wat sunkist unleashed liao :nono:

i gd raider u knw where i bulling ppl 1:angel:

So sorry :sorry: I didn't know that you're a good "raider" I promise to be good.. don't raid my house ahz :angel:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hi guys, actually how do you calculate FC. Also, how do you determine whether the tank is empty. The last time I topped up was when the needle was at the "E" position. And only manage to pump in 5.26 litre leh.

Hi guys, actually how do you calculate FC. Also, how do you determine whether the tank is empty. The last time I topped up was when the needle was at the "E" position. And only manage to pump in 5.26 litre leh.

Calculating yr FC

-----------------

Distance travelled since last refuel / Litres pumped = FC

Determining whether tank empty

-------------------------------

Reaching the "E" position. the tank still got at least 1.5litres fuel left.

Can still ride till the needle go below the black screw.

Maybe when u off ur engine, u can gauge how much ur fuel left by looking at the needle falling till it stop. Try remembering the pt it stopped.

But if wanna play safe, pump every 200km ba. My one travel 205km den I dun dare go anymore le. Pump abt 7.1litres ( Tank capacity is 7.5 litre)

So if my one I estimate max can go 220km.

But FC depends on many factors la, so not very accurate each time.

I consistent slow rider, so if u like to open throtter one den FC different ba

p.s : Guys pls correct me if I wrong, tis jus my 5 cents worth :p

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

Calculating yr FC

-----------------

Maybe when u off ur engine, u can gauge how much ur fuel left by looking at the needle falling till it stop. Try remembering the pt it stopped.

But if wanna play safe, pump every 200km ba. My one travel 205km den I dun dare go anymore le. Pump abt 7.1litres ( Tank capacity is 7.5 litre)

Thanks for the reply. ooooo ok, need to start doing that cuz I seem to keep topping up quite a lot leh. As for me, i open throttle on expressways. Most of the time I spent travelling at 60-70 km/h. Really need to check this FC thingy. Btw, izzit true that after running in, FC will be better? Why is that so? Thanks in advance. :-)

Calculating yr FC

-----------------

Hey shasea09, this is an extremely good post. I shall take note of it and may put it up on our website :smile: This is exactly how you can check your fuel capacity. Alternatively, can open up the fuel cap and see how much fuel is left :p

Thanks for the reply. ooooo ok, need to start doing that cuz I seem to keep topping up quite a lot leh. As for me, i open throttle on expressways. Most of the time I spent travelling at 60-70 km/h. Really need to check this FC thingy. Btw, izzit true that after running in, FC will be better? Why is that so? Thanks in advance. :-)

There are a few things to take note that may affect the bike's fuel consumption.

1) Carb tuning. Higher RPM = higher FC

2) Weight of rider. Heavier rider/pillion = Also higher FC

3) Tyres = If pressure is not correct, will make the bike heavier = higher FC

4) Type of EO? If the gears are lubricated properly, the bike will go much more smoothly, which results in better FC.

After running in, usually, the fuel consumption should be much more better since you have done a full servicing on the bike. After a full servicing, the EO used should be able to lubricate the bike better resulting in better movement for the engine hence better FC. I would also recommend you to change your gear oil as well so that you could get rid of those metal residues left after running in. This might help in your bike's performance. Make sure your air filter is cleaned as well as if the bike is able to breath better, there would be less restriction to the bike movement hence again leads to better FC.

i tink adding a voltage stabilizer will help a bit in the FC n torque.Now i got no $ le.A minor loss in my business,plus my new car coming.Told Alvin i going down but till now haven go HQ...

Anyway,Alvin if u r reading tis,i'm not going to do d solar film there le.I found a much cheaper n better place.They offer $168 for my whole car including skyroof n got 10 yrs warranty.Whereas dat place we asked only 5 yrs warranty n costs $250

WEEEEEEE ~

Jus back from A&W outing with the Iron Horses..shiok sia !

Clock abt 200km in total..yea left 500km to finish run-in~

Btw, my engine oil indicator now show half-green, half red.

Previously was full green. Any idea wat it means ? o_O

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

WEEEEEEE ~

Jus back from A&W outing with the Iron Horses..shiok sia !

Clock abt 200km in total..yea left 500km to finish run-in~

Btw, my engine oil indicator now show half-green, half red.

Previously was full green. Any idea wat it means ? o_O

poke d mini hole with ur key to reset it 2 green.I didnt knw at 1st too but boss taught me hw 2 poke....hahaha

use e ignition key to poke ? got mini hole meh ? later tink i free go down n poke around.. :cheeky:

Dun anyhow poke poke ahz, skali something else come out how? :cheeky:

nvm ... that one every 1000KM it will change to red.

dom - voltage stabilizer cost hw much and whats the purpose eh??

U wanna buy voltage stabalizer ahz? :lol: