SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:box: :box: :box: :box:

Don't Play play loh :slapforehead:

Better type in ''Ang Mo'' tat everyone can understand!!

Wan to try my :box: ???

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

:box: :box: :box: :box:

Don't Play play loh :slapforehead:

Better type in ''Ang Mo'' tat everyone can understand!!

Wan to try my :box: ???

May i try? :smile: Tonite webbie wil have another new post/update hehe... but i haven put yet... maybe later noh...

PS: It's hard to maintain the webbie... even harder to get ppl to visit it :faint:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

This morning got 1 fierce orange Z1000 overtake my van lei..... he was behind me at first but can't tahan my van pick up speed damn slow hahaha:cheeky: :cheeky:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

new mirrors - cool, big price tag - cool, no stock!! --- not cool .... grrrr

Wahahahaha... purposely test market first mah! U want? i fix mine already :smile: Dun worry, they say the stock is in spore but at the distributor's warehouse. Should be in at the shop within the next week bah :smile: Refer to webbie for pic of the mirror on our bikes :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

everytime u r the one who always get the brand new and good stuff... :sian:

Wahahahaha... purposely test market first mah! U want? i fix mine already :smile: Dun worry, they say the stock is in spore but at the distributor's warehouse. Should be in at the shop within the next week bah :smile: Refer to webbie for pic of the mirror on our bikes :cheeky:

oei...my zed resting at home la.I've been riding my Gmax these few days.My zed sick le.I dun lap vans.I used to drive a van too.

huh not u ah??? same colour , same arai full face :giddy:

some more at bedok area though it's u ....

never say the z1000 lap me la...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

everytime u r the one who always get the brand new and good stuff... :sian:

You know why i first one to get? Its becos i wanna go get the mirror then Alvin sae he knows a place mah, so he accompany me go get the mirror lor... Not that Alvin sell then i get mah... In most case, i always ask alvin to bring in stuff one thats why i get the new things... :weep: Don't say untill like that leh... make me feel bad onlie and you not the only one that say that to me :cry:

G-MAX RIDERZ MOVIE OUTING ON EITHER 19-11-2007 (MONDAY) OR 20-11-2007 (TUESDAY)...

MOVIE TITLE: BEE MOVIE

TIME SLOT: 0850PM

MEET-UP TIME: 10 MINS BEFORE SHOW STARTS AT BOX OFFICE

I WILL BOOK TICKETS ONLINE THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW DAY. PLEASE CONFIRM THE DAY THAT YOU GUYS PREFER TO WATCH.

CONFIRMED LIST:

1) G-max_scoot + CO. 19/11, 20/11.

2) WhiteOryx. 19/11, 20/11.

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

P.S.: Non G-max Riderz may also join us in our outing.

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

everyone no budget only CEO and boss... hahaha... :cheeky:

I also low budget leh.... Tats y i choose the most budget time of the week to watch movie.

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Hi guys, how much is a G-Max 150 and 250 right now on the road? Where to get the best deal? And what's the service interval for belt change? How much does belt and rollers cost? My dad in-law looking for a new bike. Thanks

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

********************************Disclaimer******** ********************************

I do not have anything againts the runner and the review below is to the best of my knowledge and experience. I do love the runner as i have rode one before but the Gmax appeals more to me in the end. Do consider wisely before you decide to get the bike that you are interested in and not to be forced to buy something you would regret to purchase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to all those interested in the Gmax 200,

I believe its about time i input my review on this Gmax 200 after riding one for 4 mths. Well seriously speaking, the Gmax 200 doesn't differ much from the VXR 200(aka Runner 06). Price wise, it is nearly the same but with regards to long time maintainence, the Gmax would definitely be cheaper. Let me list you a few things to compare between the two bikes but do note that each bike got its own Pro's and Con's.

1) Obviously, the Gmax is made in Taiwan while the Runner is made in Italy.

Given the fact that the bike is made in Taiwan, it doesn't means that the bike has a lower quality. In fact it could be even better as the bike was manufactured to suit the Asian climate while the Runner is manufacture to suit the European climate.

2) Since the bike is manufactured locally (as in Asian region) parts can be ordered and received easily. It also cost much more cheaper given the currency difference between Taiwan and Spore compared to the Euro.

3) The Gmax weights much more heavier compared to the Runner as the frame of the Gmax and its center of gravity is slightly lower. It also means that the bike is much more stable at high speed in which you don't get the feeling that you are being blown away. Conering is also much stable and comparable to bigger bikes.

4) Unfortunately, the Gmax has a much more smaller fuel tank when compared to the runner but theoratically, the fuel consumption of the Gmax is supposed to be at 30km/litre for normal riding and it can go up to 35km/litres if you are a relaxed rider. For my personal experience, i only managed to get 28km/litre as i was mostly late to reach my destination (you get the idea huh )

5) This is the most common question that people would ask. What is the top speed of the Gmax 200? Well, for your information, i have tested the top speed of this bike 2 weeks after purchasing it hehehe... its out of Spore so still ok.. and the Top that i have gone to is 125km/hr after which i decided to close the throttle as i'm not a speed devil. Surprisingly, even at that speed, the bike didn't vibrate so much. In terms of long distance traveling, i am proud to say, the Gmax 200 have around 300km to reached Muar (long way) and enjoyed the shady durian trees before traveling another 250km back to Singapore.

6) In terms of maintainence, every parts of the runner is nearly similar to the Gmax except for a few different things which i have noticed and noted as below;

Firstly, the Gmax 200 does not come with a coolant reservoir hence its not water cooled but forced air cooled instead. This means there is less chances of having your piston and block getting overheated and getting a headache thinking on how and where to get the money to repair that faulty coolant pump. Also no need to care about topping coolant hence its saving u money again.

Secondly, the carburator of the Gmax looks abit different from the carburator of a VXR. There is this electronic throttle control device that is hooked onto the carburator in which i would have to do much more research on it. I believe this is the one that makes it a fuel economy bike. I will post more info once i get hold of this.

Thirdly, this bike comes with a central monoshock suspension which i believe makes the bike much stable. Dun really know much about it but i believe Edwin or BlackComet could explain further hehe..

Lastly, given the fact that the bikes comes with stock OEM Brembo front and rear calipers + steel braided cables, i believe it a worthy investment for your safety.

7) Security wise, unlike the Runner 06, the Gmax does not comes with an immobiliser. Instead, the manufacturer designed a special type of key lock that enables the rider to close the key hole upon retriving their keys. I believe this is a much more cheaper alternative.

8) Compartment wise, which is a major draw point in my decision to get a Gmax, it is much more bigger that a runner 06. Basically you can actually put a full face helmet at the under seat compartment and much more. It also comes with a light feature to light up the compartment at night.

9) In terms of accessories, in my opinion, the Gmax acessories is much more nicer than the runner's..hehe. There are loads of different plug and play items that you can find in the market which cost much cheaper then its italian counterparts that you shall be addicted in making your bike looks nicer than the rest. I'm guilty of that at the moment I believe i have post the link to the Gmax accessories in one of the earlier replies.

10) The Gmax is universal. Although it is known by its different name in different countries for example Bobcat in Turkey, Blur in America and Elite Sport in Malaysia, the design remains the same and loyal to its creator and designers from Motive Power Industry in Taiwan. And since its universal, maybe there will be a much more cool n better parts coming from USA or maybe even cheaper repairs from our neighbouring country the outcome is limitless.

Well not sure if you guys could consider this as a review of the bike but for me, i am enjoying my bike very much and would really like to have more guys enjoying this bike like me I hope this "essay" would help you to understand more about this bike and for your info, i am still learning more about her every single day.

Regards

Whiteoryx

Full shop address and contacts as follows (You can get this in the advertiser's thread)

Hiap Aik Trading Co. Pte. Ltd

286, Macpherson Road

Singapore 348609

PGO scooter showroom

Opening Hour

Monday to Friday (9.00am to 6.00pm)

Saturday (9.00am to 4.30pm)

Sunday (By appointment only)

Tel: (65) 6748 9940 / 6748 9464

Fax: (65) 6748 6594

Email: [email protected]

Visit gmaxriderz.com

][][ Dear God, i have been waiting for 2yrs for my metal air filter. Please kindly expediate the creation of the air filter and delivery to us... Amen ][][

**Hopefully all this can help u know more the bike if u need more information just go down to the shop. They r all helpful just lik a family...

Hi guys, how much is a G-Max 150 and 250 right now on the road? Where to get the best deal? And what's the service interval for belt change? How much does belt and rollers cost? My dad in-law looking for a new bike. Thanks