SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:: brothers, sisters, countrymen~ it's about time i ask you guys this; anyone heard of any missing or stolen GMAXs? i work at dunlop street, jalan besar area and always park my vespa at the multi-storey carpark at tekka mall~ there's this silver PGO Gmax parked at the SAME EXACT SPOT AND ANGLE... UNTOUCHED for the past 2 months~ even when i come back to work late at night... say at 1-2am.. IT IS STILL THERE HIBERNATING... dun tell me he went to the toilet this long, man... wanna upload pics of it with the number plate, but i don't have the cable here... will upload when i get home... ::

sry for ask again~! anyone of u wan to attend SBF anniversary 2007 on 29th Dec at changi chalet??? :cheeky:

Bro n Sis, everyone is invited to join SBF anniversary. Gmax Riderz will be going to join too. I will be there & I need some of you guys help on certain issues...

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

:: brothers, sisters, countrymen~ it's about time i ask you guys this; anyone heard of any missing or stolen GMAXs? i work at dunlop street, jalan besar area and always park my vespa at the multi-storey carpark at tekka mall~ there's this silver PGO Gmax parked at the SAME EXACT SPOT AND ANGLE... UNTOUCHED for the past 2 months~ even when i come back to work late at night... say at 1-2am.. IT IS STILL THERE HIBERNATING... dun tell me he went to the toilet this long, man... wanna upload pics of it with the number plate, but i don't have the cable here... will upload when i get home... ::

Hi, mayb i knw which bike you saw, its a "FZ-plated" startin wit 7xxx. I an nt farmiliar with this guy, but I heard he works in a near-by game shop at jalan besar area. Mayb he went overseas for work for sme time, so decided to park the bike there.

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Hi, mayb i knw which bike you saw, its a "FZ-plated" startin wit 7xxx. I an nt farmiliar with this guy, but I heard he works in a near-by game shop at jalan besar area. Mayb he went overseas for work for sme time, so decided to park the bike there.

:: yup yup it's a FZ-blah-blah-plate~ well then... i'll keep an update should the bike still be there with cobwebs 8 years down the road~ :faint: ::

hahaha... ok ok~! but no one to put the name inside the list lei so i tot no one to join the SBF anniversary 2007~!:cheeky: anything i can help???

Bro n Sis, everyone is invited to join SBF anniversary. Gmax Riderz will be going to join too. I will be there & I need some of you guys help on certain issues...

hahaha... ok ok~! but no one to put the name inside the list lei so i tot no one to join the SBF anniversary 2007~!:cheeky: anything i can help???

Hmm... Maybe u can help wash my bike? :lol: :lol: :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hmm... Maybe u can help wash my bike? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also got many many bikes to wash leh... He help u, u help me lah....

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Then u put the names as Gmax Riderz going can liao....

Of course, i need your help... Thank You Bro. Will discuss when we mit-up...

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

I also got many many bikes to wash leh... He help u, u help me lah....

Can also.. i help you "supervise" :lol: :lol: :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

so u dun reali know d difference between chrome n bronze.....:faint:

both Bas n myself mentioned we r using the CHROME rectangular mirror....ya dig?:slapforehead:

Haha chrome is like stainless steel rite? I thought there's only 1 color which is the bronze/gold one lah...:cheeky:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

Haha chrome is like stainless steel rite? I thought there's only 1 color which is the bronze/gold one lah...:cheeky:

Hahaha... no lah.. we ask alvin to bring in the chrome one for us :p So he brings in lor... Not sure if there is any chrome one left at his shop :confused:

Btw, Website has just been updated

huh.... =( no one wan to join me go JB makan ah??? ok la... anyone interested to go with me just giv me a ring 98457734. :cheeky:

Wan to go shopping lei but broke liao :cheeky:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !