SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

i had bought a skuterama mag in m'sia... inside got the PSK activity list and a mod elite sport 150~! ltr i will go over HQ and leave the mag thr until next sat. i think bas and toybox r interested to know more abt the PSK 2007 activities...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had bought a skuterama mag in m'sia... inside got the PSK activity list and a mod elite sport 150~! ltr i will go over HQ and leave the mag thr until next sat. i think bas and toybox r interested to know more abt the PSK 2007 activities...

Thank bro! But we have got the agenda from the MUSC forum :smile: And ohz.. moded elit sport.. this one imust see

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Wow, sweet... and it fits the 8mm threads... most of our aftermarket mirrors here are 10mm hence we had to rethread our bikes to fit them.

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

A&W Outing (Taman U) on 02 Dec Sunday

Time: 02 Dec 1030Hrs

Meeting place: Woodlands Civic Center Bus Stop

Things to take along: Passport, white card, cash card & ringgit

Program: Ride to Taman U A&W for lunch, den Jusco for some shopping? Some photography sessions as well at some unique locations in JB (Not sure where for now :p)

Going list:

1. Whiteoryx

2. Gmax scoot

3. ToyBox

4. Fruit Punch (Sunkist & Stawberry)

5. Lcp

A Kind Reminder: Safety always come first.

Night riding will reduce your visibility,

there may be debris & pot-holes on the road,

always have your headlight(s) on.

If you are feeling unwell, please do not ride.

The responsibility to ride safe belongs to every individual rider.

Speed Kills, know your limit, lesser reaction time if you speed.

Always check your F.A.C.T. before ride --- Fuel, Attittude, Controls & Tires.

Malaysia (JB) Ambulance: 072231666

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9238/aw8ni9.jpg

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

A&W Outing (Taman U) on 02 Dec Sunday

Time: 02 Dec 1030Hrs

Meeting place: Woodlands Civic Center Bus Stop

Things to take along: Passport, white card, cash card & ringgit

Program: Ride to Taman U A&W for lunch, den Jusco for some shopping? Some photography sessions as well at some unique locations in JB (Not sure where for now :p)

Going list:

1. Whiteoryx

2. Gmax scoot

3. ToyBox

4. Fruit Punch (Sunkist & Stawberry)

5. Lcp

A Kind Reminder: Safety always come first.

Night riding will reduce your visibility,

there may be debris & pot-holes on the road,

always have your headlight(s) on.

If you are feeling unwell, please do not ride.

The responsibility to ride safe belongs to every individual rider.

Speed Kills, know your limit, lesser reaction time if you speed.

Always check your F.A.C.T. before ride --- Fuel, Attittude, Controls & Tires.

Malaysia (JB) Ambulance: 072231666

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9238/aw8ni9.jpg

Come come, everybody join us.. not only gmax, all bikes are welcomed... after A&W we will all go Horland! :smile:

bro whiteoryx, can't make it tomorrow. coz tonite got a project..scared make promise tonite, tomorrow cannot wake up. hehehe! next time bro, next time.

Oklah.. no problem.. :smile:

bro whiteoryx, can't make it tomorrow. coz tonite got a project..scared make promise tonite, tomorrow cannot wake up. hehehe! next time bro, next time.

cannot wake up then call your hp until wake up lor, if not special service whiteoryx go your house wake you up :cheeky:

Wow, sweet... and it fits the 8mm threads... most of our aftermarket mirrors here are 10mm hence we had to rethread our bikes to fit them.

Bas,i still tink our chrome mirror looks nice,only thing is till now,i cun seem to get the angle rite...knn,only look at the floor....

after browsing thru the pictures,i realised there's a malay girl....pillion of Mr Bas? Heh heh....or izit the daughter of uncle Awan?

Bas,i still tink our chrome mirror looks nice,only thing is till now,i cun seem to get the angle rite...knn,only look at the floor....

after browsing thru the pictures,i realised there's a malay girl....pillion of Mr Bas? Heh heh....or izit the daughter of uncle Awan?

hahahaha wah caught on camera ar ??

Bro, the mirrors, u need to push hard to get the angles u want.. mine is adjusted just right :smile: And the pillion? Yeah.. its Uncle Aman daughter lor... Need to expose the G-max life to her mah... :cheeky:

Naughty Bas :angel:

Hi Shawna,

Yar lor, u dun wanna be my pillion, i gotta find another one lor... So when u wanna go out with me again? :cheeky:

woah... go pontian seaside sia~! CEO... gd job man~! tt is a gd start u'll always hav my spirit of support...

Huh? :confused: Good job for?? :confused:

hahahaha wah caught on camera ar ??

Wat thing caught on camera? This?? :cheeky:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/gmaxriderz/Pontian%20Johor%20021207/DSCN2931.jpg

PS: Dominic..we found a replacement for you liao :cheeky:

i dun think got anyone can replace our DOM loh... hahaha... i feel gd & how to dig nose...

Wat thing caught on camera? This?? :cheeky:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/gmaxriderz/Pontian%20Johor%20021207/DSCN2931.jpg

PS: Dominic..we found a replacement for you liao :cheeky:

Yup don't think any one can reply hardgay Dom, wah behind me someone doing kung fu ar ?? hahaha

That person doing taichi lah.. u ahz, dunno meh.. better run away before she ask for copyright fees...