SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

Bro, ride safely. Raining season. Beware of potholes on trunk roads.

:cheeky:

Yes boss... i know u scared to do repair on my bike :lol: Cause i so demanding :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

market is market and bedok reservoir is bedok reservoir lei... only fish will stay in bedok reservoir lei...

ok lah.. u win lah... later i make underwater house at the reservoir :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Yo Bas n Wan.. dont forget 10 pm Taman Jurong KFC yea. be prepared for reaL wet weather up north. see u there.

for those who wanna send off the singapore convoy to KL for PSK.. do come as weLL n gather.. meet up with other scoot frens.

Hey Johor and KL flooded heavily leh I just read..U all got plan yr route to KL? :sian:

Whahaha.. we're ready for it. Riding in the wet weather = Cool! Gonna bring extra2 socks and underwears :lol: In any case, thanks for the concern :shy:

i think u better save some spare underwear & wear it when u are sleeping @ the hotel :p :P

***WARNING*** Gay Toyboy Alert! All male G-MAx Riderz Beware!! :nono: :nono:

***WARNING*** Gay Toyboy Alert! All male G-MAx Riderz Beware!! :nono: :nono:

i knew he was gay.That's why he keep calling me gay to divert everyone's attention.Then next time when he rape u,he'll push the blame on me.Cunning gay king.

Anyway,good luck n bon voyage!

b'cos nth better thing i can do liao mah... now jobless so free at home~! going to eat grass soon... hahaha.... F**K

Bro, dun eat grass le.... U nt animal le.....

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

is ok la~! mayb is gd to his company and oso gd to me... ask me do so many thing out of my job resposibility not giving the pay i shld get and still no appreciate~! even he dun sack me and i'll fire him...

*just now saw a Tmax dunno wat kind of headlight he fixed. damn f**king bright and colour is yellow one somemore. just lik those adventure jeep use spot light loh... Pls dun ride infront of this Tmax FW4***X especially at nite...

no la... my boss sack me b'cos he saw me play hp game in showroom when i on my lunch time. he unhappy abt tt he said i'll affect other coll and wat other coll will think.

sori to hear that...But ur boss kns,like that oso muz fire.But since u say its better this way,i wish u can find a job u love soon!