SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

:cheers: :cheer: :thirsty: Hey! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008 to all Brothers and Sisters:cheeky: Stay Funky!!!

:cheers: :cheer: Happy Holidays to you too! And Everybody! :cheer: :cheers:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/datamini/dreaming.jpg

Merry Christmas to A|| !!

Whahahaha.... how u know i dreaming of that? :lol: :lol: :lol: But its a different one hor... the opposite one de...

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

WaaH! :bounce:

So many things happened within four weeks! JB trip, KL trip,etc... :thumb:

A lot of catching up to do...

The A&W pics makes me hungry :slurp:

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating!!!

:shades:

Oh yeah, you have been missing for a while my fren :p Busy working yah :smile:

Oh yeah, you have been missing for a while my fren :p Busy working yah :smile:

Busy with reservist, on course & work lately... Course finished, now left exam only. Preparing for exam which will be on Thursday. Tomorrow going to office......but to study...:cheeky: hehehe

:shades:

"look like very nice event my cousin also call me n rugi lu x datang"

never did i intent to throw my temper at someone else expense i was just stating the truth and opinion regarding typing in Melayu and Talking in Chinese since u mind so much about chatting in the forum in Melayu.

regarding racist never did i mention nor indicate out who and whom is being racist as that word is hard to swallow fo me.

i don't understand why is the need to leave the gmax group as i think i am the guilty party to make the matter worst.

regarding the box i will follow you instruction and will leave it at Hq when i am able to go down but i will definitely sms you to inform you when the box is there.

thanks a million for borrowing me the box for the KL trip.

TS1 & Charlie pls go to RBGC thread to talk and i will respond you there.

Sorry for the inconvience cause by me ,

Regards

ToYbOx

by the way,i don't visit the forum everyday.

I think i wun leave gmax group coz tis doesnt involve the rest of the wonderful members.I'll just skip the scooter thread in the future.

I think i wun leave gmax group coz tis doesnt involve the rest of the wonderful members.I'll just skip the scooter thread in the future.

Alah abang (Brother), dun like that leh! Do still visit here.. I'll miss you :lovestruck:

Merry Merry X'mas to all ......

why all so hot temp ??? come come I treat everybody drink herb tea...

Relax la all bros holiday season be happy n stay happy...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

Merry Merry X'mas to all ......

why all so hot temp ??? come come I treat everybody drink herb tea...

Relax la all bros holiday season be happy n stay happy...

Onz ahz! Go where drink herb tea? Halal or not? :confused:

muah muah muah domj

nice pic a bas

toybox i want the helmet white color ok that one reserve for me

Erm.. dunno still got stock or not... must ask toybox first :cheeky:

Bro, its a pity if you skip our scooter thread... We are 1 big family, be it wat brand or model our scooter is. We must always look after each other, and learn from each other as well. Everyday, we are learning new things that we never came across before.

Forum is not oni a place for questions n doubts, but also a " bridge " of connections for buz working ppl like everyone of us.

So let's work out any miscommunication or misunderstandings whenever there is 1... We should learn to compromise each other regardless of our background, thus, we can be 1 happy big family :makeup: ...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)