SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

take note this is toyboy activity at PSK

just click here to see a prooff >>>click

plz beware hhahahaha he get a new couple there also kikiki

dunt angry me toybox

won't angry lah, i just enjoy myself there no matter what people call me hahaha...

should have told me u just wanted the shirt cause i can get it for you earlier if you purchase the ticket as i was at piaggo the other day.. collecting my polo-t .

won't angry lah, i just enjoy myself there no matter what people call me hahaha...

should have told me u just wanted the shirt cause i can get it for you earlier if you purchase the ticket as i was at piaggo the other day.. collecting my polo-t .

i also take the polo as sama newbie meet up shirt at same time

others photo oso look TMM lei... pillion hug tight tight~! i think the t-shirt CEO wear on tt day still hang in his room and haven't send to wash yet... b'cos...... mmmmmmmmm smell so gd~! hahaha.... :smile:

hi......this bike is model 2008 izzit???

:thumb:

:popcorn:

Guys I found some aftermarket seats for gmax taiwan. Also got those pipes/NOS.

Maybe u guys wanna see this

i dun see a single Gmax in there ley...but the seat does look like the one ah dun n festar r using.

And please refrain from typing melayu in this thread as there r a mix of race reading.This was mentioned earlier.

i dun see a single Gmax in there ley...but the seat does look like the one ah dun n festar r using.

And please refrain from typing melayu in this thread as there r a mix of race reading.This was mentioned earlier.

from what i see i am the only one that type in malay just for 1 sentence to TS1, sorry if saying MELAYU is an eyesore to the rest of you guys, i was asking him to add me in msn for the rest of you guys info....

Sorry about it and i will continue to type/talk ENGLAND when i meet u guys/girls for outing. instead of understading the group talking chinese some of the time also..

i also take the polo as sama newbie meet up shirt at same time

bro did u meet the RBGC yesterday night ?? sorry unable to join i got pretty pissed off and bored at the meet yesterday then i went home to change and went out relaxing to cool off...

bro did u meet the RBGC yesterday night ?? sorry unable to join i got pretty pissed off and bored at the meet yesterday then i went home to change and went out relaxing to cool off...

Why were u pissed off? So sorry for not joining u guys yesterday, I was damn busy this weekend.. still haven got time to recover from the KL trip ZZZzzzz... :sian: Just came back from batu pahat by the way :lol:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Why were u pissed off? So sorry for not joining u guys yesterday, I was damn busy this weekend.. still haven got time to recover from the KL trip ZZZzzzz... :sian: Just came back from batu pahat by the way :lol:

it's ok will tell u the story when i meet u up, sorry abt the previous post maybe i woke up on the wrong side of bed... hope bro dom don't take it to heart...

from what i see i am the only one that type in malay just for 1 sentence to TS1, sorry if saying MELAYU is an eyesore to the rest of you guys, i was asking him to add me in msn for the rest of you guys info....

Sorry about it and i will continue to type/talk ENGLAND when i meet u guys/girls for outing. instead of understading the group talking chinese some of the time also..

WORD. 2nd sentence everyone shouLd think about.

anyway thanks wan. i shaLL add u up in msn.

TERIMA KASIH!

"look like very nice event my cousin also call me n rugi lu x datang" This was post by john_jenin5.Isn't this melayu as well?And please don't throw ur temper at someone else's expense.A messed up day for you doesnt mean u have to mess up people's day.I'm not offended,but you have to learn from mistakes.I hope you understand what I mean.I was never a racist and i never will be.Brace urself and dun assume.And the above joker purposely type in melayu again juz to annoy people.If this is what you malay frens think,then I apologise and I'll leave the gmax group.Dun say hi when u guys see me on the road next time.Better still,try to give me **** for all i care.

Toybox,u can leave my box at HQ.I'll collect it when i m free.

"look like very nice event my cousin also call me n rugi lu x datang"

never did i intent to throw my temper at someone else expense i was just stating the truth and opinion regarding typing in Melayu and Talking in Chinese since u mind so much about chatting in the forum in Melayu.

regarding racist never did i mention nor indicate out who and whom is being racist as that word is hard to swallow fo me.

i don't understand why is the need to leave the gmax group as i think i am the guilty party to make the matter worst.

regarding the box i will follow you instruction and will leave it at Hq when i am able to go down but i will definitely sms you to inform you when the box is there.

thanks a million for borrowing me the box for the KL trip.

TS1 & Charlie pls go to RBGC thread to talk and i will respond you there.

Sorry for the inconvience cause by me ,

Regards

ToYbOx

"look like very nice event my cousin also call me n rugi lu x datang" This was post by john_jenin5.Isn't this melayu as well?And please don't throw ur temper at someone else's expense.A messed up day for you doesnt mean u have to mess up people's day.I'm not offended,but you have to learn from mistakes.I hope you understand what I mean.I was never a racist and i never will be.Brace urself and dun assume.And the above joker purposely type in melayu again juz to annoy people.If this is what you malay frens think,then I apologise and I'll leave the gmax group.Dun say hi when u guys see me on the road next time.Better still,try to give me **** for all i care.

dude.. first off.. it was never a mistake. those who wanna type watever Language they wish to converse in are weLcome to do so.. so Long as no profanities or any other form of Language that offends the other party or race is used. this is an open forum. i know i'm a mere visitor in this thread compared to urseLf n the other reguLars here n with aLL due respect i come in here to make friends with other riders..but as i see n converse in other threads as weLL i dont see this reguLation about Language being an issue.. matter of fact.. this ruLe shouLdnt even exist. now i'm not backin up the meLayus here or even gunning down watever races that are in here.. but dont teLL me just cos of me the joker n toybox speaking a few maLay words u wanna sever ur friendship with the rest of the gmax riders n Leave ur group? cannot be that jiaLat rite ur emo? tio bo? or am i gonna be sLammed again for using JiaLat n tio bo.. a non engLish word. n i never meant to annoy anyone by purposeLy saying THANK YOU in maLay. if saying terima kasih annoys u.. then i'm sorry u feeL that way. someone shouLd feeL offended of u using that **** instead cos that obviousLy shows ur intention of using vuLgarity.. when in the first pLace.. neither of us were even screwing one another.

chiLL La dude.

alamak chill la guys..if any unhappiness or disagreement arise, its always better to settle the problem amicably thru PM first.

Afterall, we r all here to share knowledge and make frens amongst the bike community rite ? Yea so cool it ppl...:cool:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

no worries.. i'm cooL.. apoLogies again for the inconvenience of Language or watever that offends whoever. i shaLL Leave this thread for gd. no need to PM.. wait for repLy to n fro very sLow Leh.. hehe.. prefer meet at coffee shop n taLk face to face no gimmicks behind monitor n keyboard.. meet at ta pa yao can hehe.. oops.. wahaha~

"look like very nice event my cousin also call me n rugi lu x datang"

never did i intent to throw my temper at someone else expense i was just stating the truth and opinion regarding typing in Melayu and Talking in Chinese since u mind so much about chatting in the forum in Melayu.

regarding racist never did i mention nor indicate out who and whom is being racist as that word is hard to swallow fo me.

i don't understand why is the need to leave the gmax group as i think i am the guilty party to make the matter worst.

regarding the box i will follow you instruction and will leave it at Hq when i am able to go down but i will definitely sms you to inform you when the box is there.

thanks a million for borrowing me the box for the KL trip.

TS1 & Charlie pls go to RBGC thread to talk and i will respond you there.

Sorry for the inconvience cause by me ,

Regards

ToYbOx

dude.. first off.. it was never a mistake. those who wanna type watever Language they wish to converse in are weLcome to do so.. so Long as no profanities or any other form of Language that offends the other party or race is used. this is an open forum. i know i'm a mere visitor in this thread compared to urseLf n the other reguLars here n with aLL due respect i come in here to make friends with other riders..but as i see n converse in other threads as weLL i dont see this reguLation about Language being an issue.. matter of fact.. this ruLe shouLdnt even exist. now i'm not backin up the meLayus here or even gunning down watever races that are in here.. but dont teLL me just cos of me the joker n toybox speaking a few maLay words u wanna sever ur friendship with the rest of the gmax riders n Leave ur group? cannot be that jiaLat rite ur emo? tio bo? or am i gonna be sLammed again for using JiaLat n tio bo.. a non engLish word. n i never meant to annoy anyone by purposeLy saying THANK YOU in maLay. if saying terima kasih annoys u.. then i'm sorry u feeL that way. someone shouLd feeL offended of u using that **** instead cos that obviousLy shows ur intention of using vuLgarity.. when in the first pLace.. neither of us were even screwing one another.

chiLL La dude.

Aiyoh, chill out guyz, dun until like that lah.

Dom >> please dun leave our group. You are our big brudder leh... We still need that brudderly figure in our group.. will be so sad if you're not around (No more entertainer :faint:) :weep: I believe toybox dun really mean wat he meant. Like he say, he dropped out from the wrong side of this bed or something. He could still be in lalaland to have type something like that :lol:

Toybox>> Sure, we'll talk about what happened when we meet up ok. Dun stress yourself with such stuffs. Wat's past is past. Don't dwell on it too much.

TS1>> Not sure if you are still visiting this thread but what the heck. You're are still welcomed to our thread bro. We dun intend to chase you away. It's an honour to have you around here just that if you guys do wanna type in malay, its always good to have a translation for the other guys to understand. We also dun like it when the others type in chinese chars and we can only see boxes or funny character rite? Betul tak? (Right or not?) Please dun be scared off just becos of a few posts yah. Really hope to see you in this thread again..

And to the rest of you, please exercise tolerency among each other. I undertand that you may have a bad day and might post something offensive to one another when they suddenly "steped on your tail" without themselves knowing it but at the end of the day, we are still one community. From Riderz, we become friends. And being friends, we should learn how to give, take and share with one another. We should be understanding to one another and from there we'll have peace (Dunno wat i toking about also :giddy:)

And one more thing... its ok to type in whatever language u want but please kindly put the translation beside it. That way, we can learn each other's language and understand what you guys are typing about also. A good way to have good racial harmony in the forum :thumb:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][