SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SMSA Goes SBK Racing In Japan!

put hidden cam, standby riot police, ambulance services, channel newsasia news crew......

this is suppose to be a discussion la.....not publicity affair

jackson, pls change meeting to secret location

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Guys,

smsa is a non profitable organization but we still have a office barrier and a secretary to process competiton licences and other documentation for member's needs.

There are many races around the world includes world superbike, GP, Supersport and other National Champioship etc etc.

As long as you are a member of smsa and if we are informed by any other federations of a race happening in their country with warm invitaions, you will be informed by a circular. Riders who wants to expose themselve to overseas is always welcome. For your info, Esmon who went Japan was the 2006 novice champion in the local cub-prix race held in our small car park who some claim that it is a dangerous ground !!! Esmon fund his own expenses for the Japan trip, the race that happen in japan was only an invitational class of Honda CBR150RR(small cc). As it is a small cc race, Esmon was selected because he was the 2006champion. If it is a Superbike or Supersport race, Charn will be selected as he was the champion in 2006.

Insurance is compulsory for riders who wants to race outside Singapore as required by FIM and not smsa.

For national race is up to individaul(not compulsory)

We are doing our best to promote the sports within our means. Hart is a very good writer, we need more ppl like you to step in to help the sports grow in our association.

Please join us as a smsa committee in 2008 and understand how it works.

By posting a thread like this is not healthy to the sports at all, "Anour" aka HRCSGP. You can always help smsa if you have the heart and soul, please stop chipping!!! smsa fall under the sporting code of FIM and a National Sports Assocaition(NSA) in Singapore that fall under Singapore Sports Council(SSC).

If you have any further enquiries or doubts, please contact myself Peter or our competition secretary Jackson.

For your info, Esmon who went Japan was the 2006 novice champion in the local cub-prix race held in our small car park who some claim that it is a dangerous ground !!! Esmon fund his own expenses for the Japan trip, the race that happen in japan was only an invitational class of Honda CBR150RR(small cc). As it is a small cc race, Esmon was selected because he was the 2006champion. If it is a Superbike or Supersport race, Charn will be selected as he was the champion in 2006.

sorry, but i also race in the cub prix n esmomd isnor from the novice class but he's in the expert class together wif raihan n man bearing...he also represent teck thye..

so he cant be the 2006 novice champ..

no offence..

cheers

skazuz

Honda CRM 125-2004-2006

Yamaha X-1(Red)-2004-2009

Yamaha Spark 135-2006 june- 2007 jan

Yamaha Y125Z-2006-2008

Honda Super 4 spec 3(jan) 2007-2008 March

M.R.T -March 2008 till present

Hey all,

I only get online when I am at work so apologies to all if I am behind time on this.

First of all, I want to make it clear to everyone, Anuar, Peter, Jackson, Esmond...etc that this is by no means a personal attack of any kind.

As you can see, I never opened my trap even in the 1st thread. Why?

Because I have always believed that it is useless to complain, if you yourself cannot provide a solution.

However, I felt compelled to post after it seemed that the subject was not being given enough attention.

Anyway, it looks like some good (for everyone) will be coming out of this DISCUSSION.

Lets all be adults and DISCUSS (No more **** STIRRING/FLINGING) this appropriately, since SMSA has invited us all for a meet.

Also, for the sake of PRODUCTIVE discussion, may I plead to all those that will be attending, that we treat this meeting seriously and professionally, as an opportunity to change things for the better, and not as a chance to sling accusations.

I will be attending.

I had a long talk with Peter on Saturday night, where he filled me in on the details of what happened. I am sure that Peter will do the same during the meet, so as to enlightne everyone. Thus, each individual can make judgement there and then.

He is positive to the suggestions that ALL of us have made and has promised to keep a open mind to our ideas. He understood the points we were trying to make.

So,

Since there is going to be a meeting, I suggest that the questions stop here and be directed at the meeting.

My hope is that all of us look past the "right & wrong" and use the discussion to make changes, mark precedents that will put us all back on the same page and looking in the same direction.

Until then,

Cheers,

Hartholomew Mamola

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

For riders, by riders, NOT SOME GREEDY F*CK OUT TO MAKE A BUCK

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Dear all:

I appreciate all members for the interest and good suggestions.

Please take note that I take this chance for Peter and me to meet our members formally. The agenda are as follows:

1. To discuss the issue on the Japan invitational race

2. To differ the selection between underbone races, SBK races not forgetting the dirtbikes as well, for overseas races.

3. To hear from our members about future suggestions / opinions on future improvements.

As this issue is gaining much publicity, and it's not supposed to be, the location will be change to another, where i'll only reveal thru PM or thru mobiles.

THIS IS FOR MEMBERS or the SERIOUS AND SINCERE ONLY.

Though the location will be a relax and nice environment, Pls treat this discussion seriously and professionally. Especially for members holding the SMSA membership card, and members holding the Comp License signed by Peter & me, discipline is of utmost important for a rider who wants to go far.

This session is not for:

1. Arguing, pointing fingers and say who is right / wrong.

2. Stirring sh1t / 'chipping' / join in the fun.

3. Off Topic / Talking c0ck / or anything irrelevant

Pls rest assured that this will be minuted by me, and be sent out in the next circular to SMSA members.

Date:27th Jul 07

Time: 2000H

Please leave name and contact no behind so i can contact or pm u to reveal the location.

1. Peter Tan

2. Jackson Han - 92344456

3. Amba

4. Hart

Dear all:

Please take note that I take this chance for Peter and me to meet our members formally. The agenda are as follows:

2. To differ the selection between underbone races, SBK races not forgetting the dirtbikes as well, for overseas races.

3. To hear from our members about future suggestions / opinions on future improvements.

As this issue is gaining much publicity, and it's not supposed to be, the location will be change to another, where i'll only reveal thru PM or thru mobiles.

Though the location will be a relax and nice environment, Pls treat this discussion seriously and professionally. Especially for members holding the SMSA membership card, and members holding the Comp License signed by Peter & me, discipline is of utmost important for a rider who wants to go far.

This session is not for:

Pls rest assured that this will be minuted by me, and be sent out in the next circular to SMSA members.

Please leave name and contact no behind so i can contact or pm u to reveal the location.

1. Peter Tan

3. Amba

4. Hart - 93884842

Hi Jackson,

Appreciate and respect Peter & yourself for organising this. Will see you then.

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/image.php?u=23316&dateline=1271137474&type=profile

Dear all:

This session is not for:

1. Peter Tan

3. Amba

4. Hart

5. Spiderman - 97348976

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369

I have read enough for me to form an accurate picture of the goings-on behind the scenes. But that is not important.

What is important is the newfound willingness of SMSA stalwarts to harness the creative energies of its members. SMSA will soar higher than it could ever hope, by welcoming and incorporating the views, ideas and aspirations of its members. Transparency (and discipline) is key - that will lead to trust, and eventually growth as a professional body worthy of local AND international renown and respect, beyond its relatively small size. SMSA will need good plans in order to succeed, but many hands make lighter work.

I am no S*#T stirrer, I can assure you all.

Oh.....one more thing - welcome to the internet age. :)

:cool:

I have been following this thread with great interest. Reason being, it may affect my decision of paying to get a licence to race in sanctioned races.

And I am sure there are many more others in this forum who are not yet SMSA members, sharing the same thoughts. Am one of the "SERIOUS AND SINCERE ONLY".

As what Throttlestop has mentioned, transparency of the operations is the key word. Having said that... I sincerely hope that the details of the issues discussed at the meeting would be made known, not just to the SMSA members but also to those like me.

I sincerely hope that everything will work out for the sake of motorcylce sports in Singapore, so guys, go with constructive criticisms that come with possible solutions.

Since I started going track more than 2 years ago.. I have seen a surge in participants at the local Pasir Gudang Track days.

More and more youngsters are beginning to realise that fast riding or racing should be done at the tracks and not on public roads. Lets not allow the surging wave of young and budding enthusiasm be stopped in its tracks by a tyre wall of bureaucracy.

Just my humble opinion, please.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Dear All:

Thks all for the interest and good suggestions. Both Peter and me appreciate them. It's the passion in us for motorbiking which brings us here in this thread. I believe that the ultimate aim for everyone of us here is to make let our motorbiking sporting scene grow with good public awareness, not forgetting instilling correct attitude to our young riders.

As taken Raptor's suggestion into consideration, Pls rest assured that the minutes of the meeting will be made known. Not only to SMSA members thru circular but also to our serious and sincere members in this forum.

List of attendance Correct as of 030707 0900H:

1. Peter Tan

3. Amba -

4. Hart - 93884842

5. Spiderman - 97348976

Quoting and including name.

Dear All:

Thks all for the interest and good suggestions. Both Peter and me appreciate them. It's the passion in us for motorbiking which brings us here in this thread. I believe that the ultimate aim for everyone of us here is to make let our motorbiking sporting scene grow with good public awareness, not forgetting instilling correct attitude to our young riders.

As taken Raptor's suggestion into consideration, Pls rest assured that the minutes of the meeting will be made known. Not only to SMSA members thru circular but also to our serious and sincere members in this forum.

1. Peter Tan

3. Amba -

4. Hart - 93884842

5. Spiderman - 97348976

6. Asid - 98580150

------------------------------

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/ahmadelmy/36elmy.jpg

Throttlestop, I really feel you should come, as a serious and sincere. Easily, as far as experience goes with organisation mgmt, man mgmt and leadership, you have the greatest experience among us. I am not carrying your balls here. Just feel that you will be a great contribution.

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

Throttlestop, I really feel you should come, as a serious and sincere. Easily, as far as experience goes with organisation mgmt, man mgmt and leadership, you have the greatest experience among us. I am not carrying your balls here. Just feel that you will be a great contribution.

Thanks, Amba.

The problems with SMSA's motorcycle division (as I see it) have nothing to do with organisation, management and leadership.

From what I have read here, the problems all relate to honesty, integrity and transparency. You do not need any special individual to cure that.

Unless there is serious commitment to reform by the current SMSA line-up, I see no hope for improvement in the way that SMSA's bike division conducts itself.

=====================================================

Throttlestop I do agree with you in this case,with the issue proven and many other members I discussed with outside at leasdt 10 members agree..hopefully I will get the petition in time signed by them on the selection process to be presented.

NSR250F3,NSR250MC21SP,NSR250MC28SP,ZXR400R,CBR400 NC29,ZXR750RK,M,GG250

Petitions are good. But if the members REALLY CARE about how things are run, then they had better get their backsides out of their comfy chairs and attend the meeting that SMSA has arranged to hear their grievances.

What's the point of *****ing, if only a handful of members even bother to make their way down to the special meeting?

i am really disappointed with the list. only 2 possible reasons. they are not free on 27th evening or...........simply want to remain trouble free.

not mentioning names............i have heard countless complains from new and old members.

Ok then, we shall treat this like a wedding ok?!

Announcement: To everyone concerned, known or unknown.

There will be a meeting to discuss the matter as stated in the thread, along with other associated agendas, make the time to come, if not it may be assumed that the matters are not at all that important to you. Even if you cannot come, at least post here that you do have something to say, but cannot make it. HRCSGP or I would be happy to meet with you on another day to hear you out and voice your opinions too. -

SAY SOMETHING NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

No point "beeching" when you will not even put your own voice behind it.

Put up or Shut Up, this is my message to all involved, whichever side you are on.

hAnG lOoSe,

Hartholomew Mamola

The REV Club

Well then bring this up to the main commitee for evaluation..y not we make the meeting at the same time as the main commitee meeting to get corum.

Eat full no **** to let go (Hokkien):) :) :) :)

http://k53.pbase.com/u48/geneeric/large/35499844.DragRace16.10.04063.jpg

Dear All:

1. Peter Tan

3. Amba -

4. Hart - 93884842

5. Spiderman - 97348976

6. K.C (kopi TIME!)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/keleveryan/TD20090816-3924.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

To all:

The meeting / discussion is on,

Interested parties, once again, pls input your name below. I'll only reveal the place to interested and sincere participants below, Your contact no must be included, so i can call u.

Dateline is by 2100H tonite, or i'll only call those who put their name below.

I do not expect to see ppl who did not put their names here to appear on the discussion. This is an open discussion / meetup / inputs. Main aim here is to give us good inputs to improve our biking community.

Thks