SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysian Super Series Round 3

Dat 15k is my estimate based on basic stuff like HRC CAMS, HRC wire harness, HRC ECU, HRC Suspension, etc..

As for wat is stage 1 and stage 2, im not too sure.. Maybe Sato san can explain.. But frens across border told me #21 on the way to Stage 2 mod..

Yes its crazy to spend $15k for an URGENT 1-2sec improvement.. I wud rather spend all dat $$$ on tyres so i cud get more rides..

More Rides = Better Rider = Faster Laptimes

no wonder on the real rossi's bike they are constantly upgrading parts

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur bike also constantly upgrading parts mah....:cheeky: repair done already????

i just bought YEC cams and STM slipper clutch. big bore pistons to 883cc.....since nobody wants to protest. ordered a spare cylinder head and send to UK for porting.

like that consider stock bike or not?

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

go and fix ur leg first la.

Hmmm... let's see. 2 sec improvement per lap X 15 laps=30 seconds!

15K worth it lah!:cheeky:

from an experienced racer point of view. i never saw it that way. damn, its worth it.

More Rides = Better Rider = Faster Laptimes

More rides does not = Better Rider = Faster Laptimes

Knowing & Understanding The Correct Way + Processes Of Riding = Better Rider = Faster Laptimes. Not keep learning & training the wrong habits or a few years of riding the same way which you do not know whether you are doing the wrong thing or not.

To Be A Good Rider, You Gotta Have Guts To Explore New Areas & Be Humble Always...Talk Less, Show More...

Knowing & Understanding The Correct Way + Processes Of Riding = Better Rider = Faster Laptimes. Not keep learning & training the wrong habits or a few years of riding the same way which you do not know whether you are doing the wrong thing or not.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

true...like toyota's (i think) slogan...it goes something like, Racing is only a small part of what they do...the rest is practice...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cbr17/kiss.jpg

welcome back the 1.07s and 1.06s

Mr Fuad is flying this year, beating Hamaguchi at 1 race at RD1 of asia this year and a new Petronas Thai Rider also beating Hamaguchi by Margin at 1 race at RD2 of asia this year.

welcome back the boys who are killing the starting grid of 600 this year.

our SG riders must be there by now. All the best to them.

Latest news.

Our local hero does it. Mr Jun Jie raced in MSS open class and finished 3rd.

Congrats Man

congrats to the singapore boys.... Dol for finishin 2nd overall n Hart for finishing overall 4th in the novice class SBK... junjie finish 3rd overall in the open class supersport..Rein for finishing 2nd overall in the novice class supersports.... u guys make us proud.... (how i wish im there to race with u guys....:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Well done guys!

How did Spidey do??

Amba, hope to see you back soon...

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Congratulation to all riders. Doc Dol, Rein Jahat, Hart and the rest of rider with Singapore Flag....and :btw: I learn alot from you guys, thanks you.:cheer: :thumb:

Md Alseri aka asjunior

TSK 55

NOTHING LAST FOREVER

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/asjunior/bersamaMSF5.jpg

Well done guys!

How did Spidey do??

Amba, hope to see you back soon...

DNS due to blown head gasket for me. And kaiwei piston seized before even enrol for the race!

RIDE TO THE LIMIT OF YR BIKE!

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2263/pgturn1ho8.jpg

Reviews of my fast throttle. Have a look!

Reviews by so many dun lie ppl! come have a look!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217369