SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Uncle lim, how do you find the 42teeth rear sprocket that you got in Thailand (Jomthai Asahi) few years back? And where you get the 14 teeth front sprocket?

very very long story laaaaaaaa tell u when we meetup laaaaaaaaa :giddy: i bought them at a veri veri small back street shop ............ :giddy:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Date: Friday, 18th April 2008

Time: 11.30pm

Meet-up: Rail Mall, along Upper Bukit Timah Road

1. Zed

2. Zheng Yuan

Hi guys.. anyone else coming along? most probably my last petrol run riding side by side u guys liao..

*real sad*

Are you interested in letting go or selling your bike. I gotta a friend who is interested. PM me your bike shop name. installment plans. thanks.

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

I thought it is more for a car, but Im not quite sure. u DIY or mechanic do for you? you know the heat range?

No idea what's the heat range. Asked the mech if it's ok for my bike, he said yes, so ok la. So far no problem though

Its good as long as it give you no problem. :angel: Do you feel the power? Btw, how much u get it?

$12. I know i'm a carrot...hahah. As far as i can tell, no difference in power.

I'm still having a problem with my carb, but i don't want to change it, so have to just service it. Old problem, cant rev above 6krpm, and it happens after exposed to rain. Used to solve it by going to 80kmh in gear 6 then down to gear 3, then the carb won't be blocked alrdy. Doesn't work anymore...

$12. I know i'm a carrot...hahah. As far as i can tell, no difference in power.

I'm still having a problem with my carb, but i don't want to change it, so have to just service it. Old problem, cant rev above 6krpm, and it happens after exposed to rain. Used to solve it by going to 80kmh in gear 6 then down to gear 3, then the carb won't be blocked alrdy. Doesn't work anymore...

WOW, how old is your carb? Nvr service even once? You mean cant rev above 6k rpm is at what gear?

Btw, about the price, Im not quite sure. As G-power is Platinum, and mine is Iridium. Not quite sure about the price range. But I believe its a good price. I think you got to call ur mechanic to ask about the heat range. Actually, its written on the SP itself for my case.

I feel quite strange ler, I could not find any info about Denso G-power on google or yahoo. Only found NGK G-Power only.

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

why not try looking at a second hand shop for second hand carb?

it's confirm the carb problem and not due to any restriction of the cdi or what is it?

can't rev past 6k, it's quite dangerous in a way you know.

if sometimes when you need speed due to in a unfavourable position, you can rev up till 6k only but ya just an analogy.

in a way it helps you to save petrol as well lols.

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

hi guys,

just dropping by to ask is cbr 150 still in production? coz i'm taking my tp on the 2nd june and i'm thinking of getting this bike.. bez if 1st hand..

thanks in advance~!

Speed is about control, control comes from your wrist.

An accident will cause you to lose your wrist, which in turns leads to losing control and eventually speed.

Think twice before twisting your wrist.

hi guys,

just dropping by to ask is cbr 150 still in production? coz i'm taking my tp on the 2nd june and i'm thinking of getting this bike.. bez if 1st hand..

thanks in advance~!

still in production... get it and join the team my friend

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

hi guys,

thanks in advance~!

of cos still have lah, time for u to go bike shop ask liao

I did a carb clean before. They take carb out, remove the reservoir, and pump some petrol out from your oil tank and wash the whole carb in your petrol. Brush2 here, brush2 there then use compress air to blow inside carb jets thats it. After washing it I did not notice any gain from it. Maybe my carb was not faulty to start with.

haha, cos ur carb still clean mah, 4 stroke no need to service carb often, once a yr will do

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

wow u guys went to JB..and i saw those who went for the JB refuelling @ bapok lane.. or better said as motor shops..right zed? hehe.. saw zed and ben i think.. hee.. cheers u guys.. i was changing bulbs to halogen @ RM24..=) woohoo white lights..!

btw wan, how's ur little accident @ ECP with the P-Plate chick go..? hmm.. any news?

ride safe.. ride responsibly.. give way to me..! :shades:

wow u guys went to JB..and i saw those who went for the JB refuelling @ bapok lane.. or better said as motor shops..right zed? hehe.. saw zed and ben i think.. hee.. cheers u guys.. i was changing bulbs to halogen @ RM24..=) woohoo white lights..!

btw wan, how's ur little accident @ ECP with the P-Plate chick go..? hmm.. any news?

eh eh... never come say hello...

i looking out for the bapoks, so wasn't looking out for fellow CBR150 riders.

WOW, how old is your carb? Nvr service even once? You mean cant rev above 6k rpm is at what gear?

Btw, about the price, Im not quite sure. As G-power is Platinum, and mine is Iridium. Not quite sure about the price range. But I believe its a good price. I think you got to call ur mechanic to ask about the heat range. Actually, its written on the SP itself for my case.

I feel quite strange ler, I could not find any info about Denso G-power on google or yahoo. Only found NGK G-Power only.

Sorry my mistake, it's NGK. My carb is 2 years old, can't rev above 6krpm at all gears, so far in my 1 year ownership, serviced carb 3 times already lol.

why not try looking at a second hand shop for second hand carb?

it's confirm the carb problem and not due to any restriction of the cdi or what is it?

can't rev past 6k, it's quite dangerous in a way you know.

if sometimes when you need speed due to in a unfavourable position, you can rev up till 6k only but ya just an analogy.

in a way it helps you to save petrol as well lols.

Yup confirm is the carb. Mech showed me how he unblocked the carb cap or something. Problem occurs when after bike exposed to rain, then the carb gets blocked cos not enough allowance to contract, not very sure about the technical stuff. Now it's ok already, my options are to change new carb, or keep it away from the rain...or wait it out till i get my new 2A bike :cheeky:

UncleLim, noticed this old thread, still got balance stock? Of course i pay higher than $65, due to inflation.

not sure wat is the price now - i may go into BKK next week - i will check if i hv the time ok ? but no promises ............... :cheeky:

Sorry my mistake, it's NGK. My carb is 2 years old, can't rev above 6krpm at all gears, so far in my 1 year ownership, serviced carb 3 times already lol.

Yup confirm is the carb. Mech showed me how he unblocked the carb cap or something. Problem occurs when after bike exposed to rain, then the carb gets blocked cos not enough allowance to contract, not very sure about the technical stuff. Now it's ok already, my options are to change new carb, or keep it away from the rain...or wait it out till i get my new 2A bike :cheeky:

Oups... 3 times??? Btw, I found out about NGK G-power heat range, BKR6EGP and BKR5EGP. Not sure whether got others or not. If it has only this range, I dono what to say already.

Check this out, http://www.mxtradings.com/NGK%20and%20others.htm

And this, http://www.mmra.org.uk/marci/cbr125/Honda_CBR_125R_Owners_Manual.pdf

not sure wat is the price now - i may go into BKK next week - i will check if i hv the time ok ? but no promises ............... :cheeky:

Uncle lim, can you please help me to check out the stock brake pad for me? :help: If you hve time.

Front brake pad part no, 06451-GE2-405

Rear brake pad part no, 06435-KPP-901

Hey Fad ......... cleaning yr carb 3 times in 2 years ................... :giddy: may be too much laaaa i never hv to clean my carb b4 in the 3.5years ........... still can pio here & pio there u should try buying Shell V-power to clean yr carb once in a while ................. :goodluck:

Uncle lim, can you please help me to check out the stock brake pad for me? :help: If you hve time.

Front brake pad part no, 06451-GE2-405

Rear brake pad part no, 06435-KPP-901

I may hv a set wif me - got to go check my store room .................. it was suppose to be my spare ............. :cheeky:

Oups... 3 times??? Btw, I found out about NGK G-power heat range, BKR6EGP and BKR5EGP. Not sure whether got others or not. If it has only this range, I dono what to say already.

Check this out, http://www.mxtradings.com/NGK%20and%20others.htm

And this, http://www.mmra.org.uk/marci/cbr125/Honda_CBR_125R_Owners_Manual.pdf

Thanks for sharing. Don't know what the heat ranges mean though. What's the heat range that our bike needs?

still in production... get it and join the team my friend

haha alrite thx man for the info

Speed is about control, control comes from your wrist.

An accident will cause you to lose your wrist, which in turns leads to losing control and eventually speed.

Think twice before twisting your wrist.