SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

ha. today i had mine too. I was following behind a van on his left. I can see the passenger's face, so i am NOT in his blindspot. I was riding with my head lights on, about 40 km/h.

Suddenly that motherFkr, just turned into my lane to turn into the condo without Signal or checking. his turning is not like gradual turning but a fast turn.. I could not react in time and went to his left side i brake like mad. sounded V loud sia my rear wheels. then BOOOM.

My right handle bar hit his van, and my leg got a small scratch, peeled skin but no blood. Well his passenger came out and was very concerned about me, and the driver was also quite apologetic about it. but upon visual inspection of my bike. nothing was damaged, only fine scratches that was not visible.

piang...looks like plenty of near misses for our cbr150 riders these days.

at least in yr case the van driver & passengers are still humane enough (sekali because there was contact between yr bike and the van?)

did u get the fellas to sign on some pte settlement/discharge form of sort?

the worse thing that can happen is u receive call frm insurance company telling u got pple wan to claim u~

:giddy:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

always think of riding on the roads as a game.

your objective is to get to ur destination in 1 piece. the villians are EVERYONE and u are unsure whether they will attack u or not. so play safe.

the villian's objective is to knock u down and u get bonus points by spotting all these idiots and avoiding them.

so clever.

who tell you ah?

piang...looks like plenty of near misses for our cbr150 riders these days.

at least in yr case the van driver & passengers are still humane enough (sekali because there was contact between yr bike and the van?)

did u get the fellas to sign on some pte settlement/discharge form of sort?

the worse thing that can happen is u receive call frm insurance company telling u got pple wan to claim u~

:giddy:

ohhhh ****. i didnt do that. :faint:

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

so clever.

who tell you ah?

ya la ya la mr Ngoh tell me one.......

but i've been playing this game all along already.... just that no one "awarding" me bonus points until u came up with this theory. if only the points can be exchanged for cash. exchange for cash also go to higher premiums the following year :faint:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7379/rearwheel.png

Zed , don izzit part number 7?? coz i go search for rear wheel hub rubber in google the got http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/209022771/rear_wheel_hub_bearing/showimage.html

according to the diagram, it should be part no.1.

this is the item what i called wheel hub rubber.

:p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Group 1 = Damper wheel set. That will be wat you need mate.

it's item number 1 (damper, set wheel)

but you already change your chain and sprocket, so what's the point now?

according to the diagram, it should be part no.1.

this is the item what i called wheel hub rubber.

:p

thank thank...but if now i change oso no effect le ar??

thank thank...but if now i change oso no effect le ar??

got effect...

but you're going to have to pay money to have them take out the sprocket and chain all over again. last time told you to get them change TOGETHER got reason one. but i forgot you rich, so no problems there.

got effect...

but you're going to have to pay money to have them take out the sprocket and chain all over again. last time told you to get them change TOGETHER got reason one. but i forgot you rich, so no problems there.

not i rich... is that time after i go home... my bike stut me wor... then i scare faster replace chain and sproket first lo... lucky is low speed my bike fish - tail.... i dont know is the brake or chain problem...

Guys what are your readings? If you don't mind sharing

1) Zongren

2) Zed [auto insert]

3) Kenneth

4) don

5) sansan

6) QiuHao 004195

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

my reading is at 34,XXX km. cant remember the exact number.

Yours is 34 and your clutch is dragging?

I'm just asking these stuff so I know when to start looking for a clutch. Because as for you guys I can't wait till my clutch is gone. The spares are not freely available. As I have said before there are only a handfull of bikes available in sl and need to be prepared for these kinda things

Thanks for your help

Yours is 34 and your clutch is dragging?

I'm just asking these stuff so I know when to start looking for a clutch. Because as for you guys I can't wait till my clutch is gone. The spares are not freely available. As I have said before there are only a handfull of bikes available in sl and need to be prepared for these kinda things

Thanks for your help

its not dragging. just that im going to change to racing clutch springs. and while im at it, i might as well change the clutch components in there since i am going to open the crank case already.

this is........ as what Mr collectees taught me.