SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see? i told u he can have big ideas and inventions.. haha..

Aiyoooo later if i wan to sell my bike the buyer will ask - wat is your mileage & how old - then i will say errrrrrrrrr 6 years old, mileage is 25,000km. He will give me the funny look & say u know " Collectees" right ?? :faint: :faint: :faint:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hi guys i still haven't rectify the brake light issue, so now i found my battery being over charged... it always shows 16v when normal voltage should be 12v... will this blow my fuse soon??

wa, how you charge to 16V to begin with?

On bike charging system - over charging...... so go to LBS to check ...... :cheeky:

Hi guys i still haven't rectify the brake light issue, so now i found my battery being over charged... it always shows 16v when normal voltage should be 12v... will this blow my fuse soon??

16v???????????? i cruising also 14.5 MAX.

regarding ur brake light problem, if u are refering to the tail light being lit even though u are not stepping ur rear brake..... try looking near the right heel plate. there's a plastic gear-like looking ..... ummm gear. lol.

just turn it in either direction to get ur desired outcome. that plastic gear actually controls how much u are required to step on the rear brake before the brake light actually lights up.

Aiyoooo later if i wan to sell my bike the buyer will ask - wat is your mileage & how old - then i will say errrrrrrrrr 6 years old, mileage is 25,000km. He will give me the funny look & say u know " Collectees" right ?? :faint: :faint: :faint:

then if he sees that u have a carbon fibre gas cap protector he'll probably say.... "i have that too! u definitely know collectees. im not buying your bike liao!" :lol:

then if he sees that u have a carbon fibre gas cap protector he'll probably say.... "i have that too! u definitely know collectees. im not buying your bike liao!" :lol:

Ok OK that it - if I am selling my bike, U guys have to come help me spray paint my bike completely black. I will buy a dozen spray cans ................ :faint: :faint:

so what saved me i guess.. Is my nature of not speeding in neighbour hood areas.. and my HEL brake hose which SCrrrecccched realy loud.. and not to forget the limelight for tonight... my motovation bar end sliders. I lurb them dipdip.

Does HEL brake hose really improve the braking power? I meant the braking power, not the feeling.

agree that the driver fxxk up. he saw me in his mirror but feel that i have enough distance to brake for him to change lane, during almost stationary traffic (cause of another accident involved an RXZ in front) + roads are super wet. i want to siam also no place to siam, so ended up brake & skidded all the way to rear of trailer. no contact w/ his car, so at some point during the discussion on the road shoulder, he actually challenge me to go report to insurer. b@stard. will decorate his car nicely if i ever chance upon it again.

:sian:

Ill pray for that chance. LOL

is your rear wheel bearings.

Zed, care to explain y fish-tail got to do with rear wheel bearings?

Also, Stanley, care to explain y u change ur chain & sprocket after u fish-tail? Can spoilt chain or sprocket cause fish-tail?

just turn it in either direction to get ur desired outcome. that plastic gear actually controls how much u are required to step on the rear brake before the brake light actually lights up.

Im not good in learning by theory. So, please teach me how to do it when we meet up. :angel:

Edited by Red_Devils

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

Ok OK that it - if I am selling my bike, U guys have to come help me spray paint my bike completely black. I will buy a dozen spray cans ................ :faint: :faint:

i see. so knowing me is a bad thing.

ok, i shall take my leave then.

goodbye.

Im not good in learning by theory. So, please teach me how to do it when we meet up. :angel:

its very easy actually... last time i everything also depend on bike shop... then this problem occurred. went to bike shop to get it solved.... chey easy sh1t only lor... still want to charge me $1. :faint:

ever since then i decided to leave only the big/complicated stuffs like change tyre, EO, sprocket/chain to bike shop.

i still want to try and change SP on my own next time.

goodbye.

it can be a good thing also wad............

if ppl see... woah FZ... ur mileage so good..... i buy!

now where's that How-to-con-your-customers-101 book..............

'sie how lian'

wait i go reset my odo.

lol buy a new one la. lol

i went bike tiam today he told me if ur batt is 16V from the start.. means overcharging means new batteries?

LOL.. then they will go

"he invented some speedo reset machine.. i wonder u got buy or not... "

*bios into the back of uncle lim shop and sees the machine with zed using it.. :angel:

On bike charging system - over charging...... so go to LBS to check ...... :cheeky:

yes indeed. haha wear and tear lo.

16v???????????? i cruising also 14.5 MAX.

regarding ur brake light problem, if u are refering to the tail light being lit even though u are not stepping ur rear brake..... try looking near the right heel plate. there's a plastic gear-like looking ..... ummm gear. lol.

today i checked the batt of my bike using DMM. revving is 14.6 with lights on.

Does HEL brake hose really improve the braking power? I meant the braking power, not the feeling.

yes it does. but please allow a few weeks for the brake pads to break in then the REAL power comes in.

its very easy actually... last time i everything also depend on bike shop... then this problem occurred. went to bike shop to get it solved.... chey easy sh1t only lor... still want to charge me $1. :faint:

ever since then i decided to leave only the big/complicated stuffs like change tyre, EO, sprocket/chain to bike shop.

i still want to try and change SP on my own next time.

whats SP?

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

goodbye.

Oooppppsssssssssssss

it can be a good thing also wad............

if ppl see... woah FZ... ur mileage so good..... i buy!

now where's that How-to-con-your-customers-101 book..............

See seee Ken itis your fault ............. somemore u wan " How-to-con-your-customers-101 " book. we had the prefect alibi .... now he is gone ........ U better locate the " How-to-con-your-customers-101 " book ................ :cry: :cry:

i went bike tiam today he told me if ur batt is 16V from the start.. means overcharging means new batteries?

today i checked the batt of my bike using DMM. revving is 14.6 with lights on.

whats SP?

Most of our CBR150 rev-up voltage should read 14.2 - 14.6 normally. Mine is 14.2-14.4 at the highest. I believe any higher, will means 2 things the battery is abt to kaput or over charging ( which also means the battery will katput ) :cheeky:

SP is a old version 2 stroke bike by Honda. Very very fast bike ...... :thumb:

whats SP?

SP is a old version 2 stroke bike by Honda. Very very fast bike ...... :thumb:

kenneth was referring to spark plug la bros!

:lol:

agree w/ uncle lim's analysis on the part on the 16V battery thing.

how abt measuring the voltage direct frm the source where it is generated?

not too sure if this is possible + easily done enough or not though.

or an alternative will be to remove the battery frm the electric circuit after the bike is started.

:cheeky:

i always have weird ideas...

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....