SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

juz went to take a peep at my old taillight in the store room.

wires explained:

green is the universal color (ground) for all the rear lights.

brown is the +ve for tail light function.

yellow/green is +ve for brake light function.

orange is +ve for left signal.

blue is +ve for right signal.

kenneth: tap yellow/green + green.

if unsure of polarity of the leds, just tikam 1st.

since u wont run any risk of burning the leds.

:cheeky:

Kudos for the info.

Kenneth, i think this will solve your problem.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the bike suffers also.

juz bumped into the rear of a trailer tdy morning. was lane filtering and had to jam brake when a car start changing lane. managed to siam the car but kissed the trailer instead. trailer dint even realised i kissed it cause it dint stop.

Good that u r fine. It could be a sign for u to get 125 header.

The driver fxxk xp lah. Confirm nvr check mirror 1. Bike filtering can be seen frm mirror 1 mah. Btw, whats ur speed? EW or Cityroad?

Guys, be more careful. Last few days, always seen accidents on EW. Once at AYE got 3 accidents within 5kms and all happened at the most right lane. Lucky no bike.

I almost kena kiss by a reckless driver van when reaching the first out of 3 accidents. I running 90kph and suddenly got jam, so i quickly slow down & check left blind spot, empty so i change lane to add my braking distance. This driver 2 lane away from me also getting into the middle lane just behind me & still going fast without braking. I alrdy kan ciong brake2, he hvnt notice the jam & accident. Lucky he jam brake on time, else Im not here typing this incident alrdy.

Edited by Red_Devils

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

yeah be careful guys.. i almost kena a lorry this afternoon too.. die die wanto take my lane just to slow down and turn in (cos i was on a straight road which has a turn to the carpark on the left). bloody hell.. cannot wait until i pass already then turn.. die die must cut in front of me then slow down and turn.. so i had to slow down rapidly to let him turn then i carry on my way. luckily my bike still running in so i wasnt going that fast anyway. But still, almost kissed his backside.. i think he forgot he driving lorry.. backside very long..

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

the bike suffers also.

juz bumped into the rear of a trailer tdy morning. was lane filtering and had to jam brake when a car start changing lane. managed to siam the car but kissed the trailer instead. trailer dint even realised i kissed it cause it dint stop.

damage:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4007/image014ykg.th.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9501/image017ksy.th.jpg

juz went to take a peep at my old taillight in the store room.

wires explained:

green is the universal color (ground) for all the rear lights.

brown is the +ve for tail light function.

yellow/green is +ve for brake light function.

orange is +ve for left signal.

blue is +ve for right signal.

kenneth: tap yellow/green + green.

if unsure of polarity of the leds, just tikam 1st.

since u wont run any risk of burning the leds.

:cheeky:

aiyo don pls be careful can? read this

hmmm... thats interesting... i'll try that when i've got the time again...

aiyo everyone pls ride safe hor... road feels very "dirty" these few days if u know what i mean....

my riding style very ah pek but my riding fashion not so ah pek.

always think of riding on the roads as a game.

your objective is to get to ur destination in 1 piece. the villians are EVERYONE and u are unsure whether they will attack u or not. so play safe.

the villian's objective is to knock u down and u get bonus points by spotting all these idiots and avoiding them.

Ah... so that's all the wires... today while riding my tail light became permanently "on" (i.e. full brightness, brake and headlight) Battery finally died when see went to pass fang some stuff... had to push start it and go to shop.

Turns out the front brake wiring like sod... the fella file the bracket put back ok liao...

Then now my "standby" tail light don't have.... zzzz.

Bah!! Electricals!!

eh chris, why u never check before leaving the shop?? aiyoh see lah, now got to make another trip down again to get them to do it for u..

no uncle lim, not battery flat.. it was the brake light thing, same as i had before. it became permanently on and sucked the battery dry cos the wattage of that bulb is too high.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

eh chris, why u never check before leaving the shop?? aiyoh see lah, now got to make another trip down again to get them to do it for u..

no uncle lim, not battery flat.. it was the brake light thing, same as i had before. it became permanently on and sucked the battery dry cos the wattage of that bulb is too high.

Nvm la... close to closing time also when i went down... so don want to disturb the good people there... haha.

I will make another trip down sooner or later also. Haha... WAnt to learn more about bikes! :cheeky::angel:

your sensor spoil.

better check polarity.

ya wait become like my box light... cannot light up.

LOL.. zzzt. zztt. ok sensor working fine now. LOL

Mfizz chain.... dont know what brand.... but is gold chain :angel::angel:

sorry is brake pad.... 12 dollar honda part from ah boy.... 5 dollar the help me fix:sian:

wooo okay. ken when u wan the brake pads? tell me again lor.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186866.... kenneth i rmb u want to buy HEL rite... this shop abit cheaper

cannot be cheaper one. all shops are smart one they know the market rates.

lol... i nv plan to install HEL ho... so i am not the fish.... but y our bike need to install HEL ?? ppl say our bike no power de ..

haha. stanly u havent have a near miss yet. so u dont know how to appreciate.

I had mine today. i will posst it up later.

i am so touched~

by the time Zed wants to let go of the hugger then we decide k.

:)

can la don you can have it hahaha. i will let u have the exclusive rights of the hugger.

aiyo everyone pls ride safe hor... road feels very "dirty" these few days if u know what i mean....

my riding style very ah pek but my riding fashion not so ah pek.

always think of riding on the roads as a game.

your objective is to get to ur destination in 1 piece. the villians are EVERYONE and u are unsure whether they will attack u or not. so play safe.

the villian's objective is to knock u down and u get bonus points by spotting all these idiots and avoiding them.

lol today jia lat la. road idiot spotted alot.

Ah... so that's all the wires... today while riding my tail light became permanently "on" (i.e. full brightness, brake and headlight) Battery finally died when see went to pass fang some stuff... had to push start it and go to shop.

Turns out the front brake wiring like sod... the fella file the bracket put back ok liao...

Then now my "standby" tail light don't have.... zzzz.

Bah!! Electricals!!

haha i thought u own an RXK u should know the pros and cons of an old bike.

the rxk i owned was older than yours... so i know VERY WELL WHATS HAPPENING. :angel:

well expensive lesson learnt though:dot:

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

the bike suffers also.

damage:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4007/image014ykg.th.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9501/image017ksy.th.jpg

ha. today i had mine too. I was following behind a van on his left. I can see the passenger's face, so i am NOT in his blindspot. I was riding with my head lights on, about 40 km/h.

Suddenly that motherFkr, just turned into my lane to turn into the condo without Signal or checking. his turning is not like gradual turning but a fast turn.. I could not react in time and went to his left side i brake like mad. sounded V loud sia my rear wheels. then BOOOM.

My right handle bar hit his van, and my leg got a small scratch, peeled skin but no blood. Well his passenger came out and was very concerned about me, and the driver was also quite apologetic about it. but upon visual inspection of my bike. nothing was damaged, only fine scratches that was not visible.

and.. the poor van kena a big dent due to my MOTOVASION BAR END $50 SLIDERS. Well the bar end also like nthg one leh. only a small deformed mark that is not really obvious. [damng tot i could keep that bar ends nice for a few years!]

so what saved me i guess.. Is my nature of not speeding in neighbour hood areas.. and my HEL brake hose which SCrrrecccched realy loud.. and not to forget the limelight for tonight... my motovation bar end sliders. I lurb them dipdip.

So what are u waiting for. get a oversized bar end and let the car have it! :thumb:

Clutch going going gone?

Sypnosis.

riiight.. some of our bike is 5 years old.. and mine just crossed its 6th birthday. So, the poor clutch inside is behaving abit cranky. So I guess its just wanting to go for a long term holiday.

So zed and I is going to organise a clutch plate and clutch spring replacement.

What are the stuff involved?

Okay, we are gonna change the clutch plates, clutch metal plates, clutch cable, gaskets, Engine oil and the clutch springs

Everything apart from EO and clutch springs will be purchased at Everfit. The clutch is racing clutch spring, it will be purchased in JB and the EO will be purchased by yourself unless you wanna join us to buy.

Whats the cost neh?

I got a quote from Hou Heng in AGL, doing the springs cost $60 to $80 RM, but as we are doing as a group, we might get a better price. Plus the EO, and the gaskets and the clutches I would advice you to set aside $100 SGD however the pricing we will get a quote again at a later date.

When you all doing?

ASAP lor, see when the list of people reach 3-4 then we will head down and do le. BTW my mileage reaching 2K liao time to change EO too.

Conclusion.

Well, if you wanna do. Then do lor, if don't want then its fine. But since your clutch is gone already, might as well do it. I would suggest you do it near the mileage to change your EO, because opening the crank case need to drain out EO one. So kill 2 birds with 1 big fat rock. do it together.

Its open for all, but if your bike is like FBD or FBC. Clutch is still plentiful i would suggest you save the $$ for A&W or mac donalds. well just a suggestion.

This one is just to gather the people to change first. more plans will be given at a later date when the amount of people is present.

Name List

1) Zongren

2) Zed [auto insert]

3) Kenneth

4) don

5) sansan

please help yourself to add on.

PRICE LIST LEHHH

clutch skin @ $22.50 per set of 5 discs.

clutch plate @ $16 per set of 4 discs

clutch cable @ $7 ++ each

gasket @ $4 ++each

ALL PRICES BEFORE GOVERNMENT PROFIT [pls expect a little bit of higher price due to GST. ]

is advised to change all. if not next time want to change got to open the crankcase all over again and waste gasket and EO.

Tentatively Planned dates.

We will be going in to JB on the 27th MARCH, @ night after Woodlands Jam is clear.

Will be staying till late.

THIS CMO WILL BE CLOSING W.E.F 20 MARCH, IF ORDERS ARE NOT CONFIRMED BY THAT DATE. PLEASE GO JB YOURSELF, WE ALL HAVE WORK TO DO.

ATTENTION: Please confirm your orders by this FRIDAY 20/MAR/09. time extension!

we are going to purchase our spares and head down to JB and fix it by 27th mar night. [probably gonna stretch the hours till 6am or later be prepared.]

Please add on your name to the list, and PM me your details. BEFORE THE DATELINE, WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN YOU AFTER THE DEADLINE EVEN THOUGH YOU FRIEND FRIEND OR NOT.

Whats a bar end slider??? Crash bars??

no. they are just heavy bar ends with sliders fitted on.

Kumudug, bro my mileage is 67K for now. though its working fine, but i am pretty irritated by soemtimes the lack of power transfer

Whats a bar end slider??? Crash bars??

it is the balancer

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Yep yep... will do my best to restore the bike to its former glory! Need to learn more about how wiring works, where are the spark plugs, etc.... i'm new to fairing bikes!

taking care of bike exteriors, ask Cpt.ZR. he loves his bike more than everyone here.

want to know more about free parking, routes to siam ERP, stretching ur dollar, ask me or Zed. we got ways to stretch ur dollar from tuas to changi.

if it is jammed - then check the switch above the brake foot rest.

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Good that u r fine. It could be a sign for u to get 125 header.

The driver fxxk xp lah. Confirm nvr check mirror 1. Bike filtering can be seen frm mirror 1 mah. Btw, whats ur speed? EW or Cityroad?

no news frm boon siew for the header so far, the last update was that the guy was trying to check out the prices for me.

agree that the driver fxxk up. he saw me in his mirror but feel that i have enough distance to brake for him to change lane, during almost stationary traffic (cause of another accident involved an RXZ in front) + roads are super wet. i want to siam also no place to siam, so ended up brake & skidded all the way to rear of trailer. no contact w/ his car, so at some point during the discussion on the road shoulder, he actually challenge me to go report to insurer. b@stard. will decorate his car nicely if i ever chance upon it again.

:sian:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

no news frm boon siew for the header so far, the last update was that the guy was trying to check out the prices for me.

agree that the driver fxxk up. he saw me in his mirror but feel that i have enough distance to brake for him to change lane, during almost stationary traffic (cause of another accident involved an RXZ in front) + roads are super wet. i want to siam also no place to siam, so ended up brake & skidded all the way to rear of trailer. no contact w/ his car, so at some point during the discussion on the road shoulder, he actually challenge me to go report to insurer. b@stard. will decorate his car nicely if i ever chance upon it again.

:sian:

i hope la, their car's get stolen or what. really assholes man.