SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys n sis,i have just bought a cbr150..wish to know if this bike able to fit a 110/80 tyre for the rear n 90/80 for the front?can kindly advise?thanks a million..

Honda SP(FT 4283)=Sep 03-Ang 04

Honda Wave S(FX 7911)=Sep 04-Dec 04

Kawasaki Krr(FY 2327)=Dec 04-Nov 05

Honda V-tec1(FT 4252)=Nov 05-May 06

Honda Wave S(FBA 2616)=May 06-Oct 06

Yamaha Spark 135(FBA 9659)=Oct 06-Jan 08

Kawasaki Krr(FY 2327)=Jan 08-Apr 08

Suzuki K4 1000(FY 1945)=Jul 07-May 08

Yamaha X1R(FBC 5152)=Apr 08=???

Chevolet Aveo 5(SJM 5667)=Jan 08=???

whats SP?

SP is a old version 2 stroke bike by Honda. Very very fast bike ...... :thumb:

i still want to try and change SP on my own next time.

SP stands for SPARK PLUG la...

if you look at the context of Kenneth's sentence: 'i still want to try and change (Honda NSR150SP) on my own next time.' where got meaning? he not Stanly you know.

Also, Stanley, care to explain y u change ur chain & sprocket after u fish-tail? Can spoilt chain or sprocket cause fish-tail?

Coz got kindly dino told me ur chain and sprocket cannot le la.... must overhual le la....no la coz after fish tail the chain became super tight ... and got a funny sound...

Hello chaps... yup is over charging... cos the wirings in the tail are going going gone... i go over a hump or something my brake light suddenly no light already (the "standby" tail lamp, one step brightness lower than 'BRAKING' light) Then go over another hump suddenly have already... think left under the rain the wiring sod tio already... going to shop to learn how to open it up and check it out... pay abit of school fees...

its very easy actually... last time i everything also depend on bike shop... then this problem occurred. went to bike shop to get it solved.... chey easy sh1t only lor... still want to charge me $1. :faint:

ever since then i decided to leave only the big/complicated stuffs like change tyre, EO, sprocket/chain to bike shop.

i still want to try and change SP on my own next time.

wow ... change spark plug.... need spark plug tool to take the spark plug out .... then before take spark plug out need to take the 2 side fairing ... and the the radiator... then later still must put back all the thing... but one in a year is ok de la

if you look at the context of Kenneth's sentence: 'i still want to try and change (Honda NSR150SP) on my own next time.' where got meaning? he not Stanly you know.

wow my name oso spell wrong :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

hi guys n sis,i have just bought a cbr150..wish to know if this bike able to fit a 110/80 tyre for the rear n 90/80 for the front?can kindly advise?thanks a million..

yo bro

:lol:

still remember u were choosing cbr150 or x1r sometime back lar.

and when i saw yr souped up x1r for sale in the garage sales thread recently, i thot u are giving up riding for good.

sekali the next thing i knw u gotten yrself a cbr150~

:cheeky:

welcome to the cbr150 grp!

tyre wise, gotta check w/ the other guys.

so far 110 for rear shouldnt be a problem.

i myself using a smaller profile for the rear at 90/80 instead of the stock 100/80.

:cheeky:

seriously thinking of lupping on a pair of BT39 after my recent skiing experience during wet weather on my thai tt900 (lucky they are wearing out soon already anyway).

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

front 90/80, trying for 100/80.

rear 120/80, looking for 130/70.

Brother, u might make him more confuse ler. Hahaha...

Terry, the answer is yes u can fit 110 and 90 to rear & front respectively. But rmbr 1 thing, bigger tyre means lower FC, but not lower by so much 1.

Coz got kindly dino told me ur chain and sprocket cannot le la.... must overhual le la....no la coz after fish tail the chain became super tight ... and got a funny sound...

I thought u r thinking that the chain & sprocket r the one who cause fish-tail.

wow ... change spark plug.... need spark plug tool to take the spark plug out .... then before take spark plug out need to take the 2 side fairing ... and the the radiator... then later still must put back all the thing... but one in a year is ok de la

Mechanic open 1 side only ler the fairing. Either left or right also can. No need special tool 1 lah, so long as the tool can turn out the plug can alrdy. Radiator also no need to take out, just open 1 side so that ur hand can get in can alrdy. :angel:

Kenneth, jus pay 3 bucks for them to change for u can alrdy lah. They also need to eat mah. Later they close down how? Hahaha.... Once a year only.

Edited by Red_Devils

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

its not dragging. just that im going to change to racing clutch springs. and while im at it, i might as well change the clutch components in there since i am going to open the crank case already.

this is........ as what Mr collectees taught me.

So collectees is your clutch dragging after 55k or is there more milage left on that clutch?

Sorry for the annoying questions. I'm just trying to figure out whether to invest on a clutch or not soon.

Hello chaps... yup is over charging... cos the wirings in the tail are going going gone... i go over a hump or something my brake light suddenly no light already (the "standby" tail lamp, one step brightness lower than 'BRAKING' light) Then go over another hump suddenly have already... think left under the rain the wiring sod tio already... going to shop to learn how to open it up and check it out... pay abit of school fees...

to remove the rear taillight, just need to take out one screw.

open up the rear pillion seat.

look for a screw that is right smack between where the pillion seat covers and the rear tail fairing.

after that screw is out, just need to do some yanking holding on to the taillight and off it comes.

:goodluck:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Mechanic open 1 side only ler the fairing. Either left or right also can. No need special tool 1 lah, so long as the tool can turn out the plug can alrdy. Radiator also no need to take out, just open 1 side so that ur hand can get in can alrdy. :angel:

woo...

i tink yr mechanic have got slender hands la~

there is no way i can picture myself taking out the plug w/o even removing or loosening the radiator. the tool can probably still go to the plug but there is very limited angle for the tool to turn.

i've got fat hands.... :(

So collectees is your clutch dragging after 55k or is there more milage left on that clutch?

Sorry for the annoying questions. I'm just trying to figure out whether to invest on a clutch or not soon.

i went to do a readup on the lifespan of clutches.

turns out there are lots of different opinions.

at the end of the day, the conclusion i got is that it depends on how the clutch is being used. :faint:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Don, just parked beside CBR125. The header quite low ya, not so nice ler. It makes the speedo looks like so bulky. Will it be the same case for u if u fit the header into our 150?

First I couldnt recognize its 125. Then I saw the end can, y different with us 1. Haha... The end can nice ler chrome all the way till the end. But I rmbred our master said its not legal for 150. :(

I think most of them change their clutch spring just for performance lar, except Don. Key word is Racing Clutch Spring. Just my 2 cents opinion. :angel:

woo...

i tink yr mechanic have got slender hands la~

there is no way i can picture myself taking out the plug w/o even removing or loosening the radiator. the tool can probably still go to the plug but there is very limited angle for the tool to turn.

i've got fat hands.... :(

Don, my vocab is very poor 1. Radiator take out 1 side = loosening. :cheeky:

Talking about tyre, I feel that BT39 is best for wet road. TT900GP is best for dry road, coz BT39 gripping power with the dry road is too strong. Conclusion is BT39 is a better choice for us as a road user. Hehe... :)

Nvr use TT900 b4, so no opinion on that.

whats SP?

SP is a old version 2 stroke bike by Honda. Very very fast bike ...... :thumb:

kenneth was referring to spark plug la bros!

:lol:

this is the best reply among all :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: