SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2b sports bike

2bOi

2b sportbike  

673 members have voted

1. 1. 2b sportbike

Originally posted by Slize@Oct 10 2006, 04:49 AM

Ya thanks alot.. something tat i juz wanted 2 hear from an aprilla rider.. i cannot stand it when ppl juz say " erm.. my friend say maintainance very ex.. or i heard ar.. blah blah.." juz wanted 2 hear first hand.. thinking of getting the rs250 or either the rvf but both for road lahz dun think got tat much skill 2 go track.. road bike..

wahh RS250..thats a powered up bike man...haha..but if RVF got new production, i would add that to my collection...

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm..In my opinion, i personally fell that RVF is a stronger bike, besides the engine cc difference, its pick up speed is smooth to me.... While RS250, it is i would say a loud bike but can be compared to any 2A bike as it has those racing gadgets to it...Rvf riding posture is much comfortable also...

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which bike powerful? Which bike good? Which bike fastest? All these questions have been asked before so many times..

The answer is..All bikes are powerful..Good..Fastest..Its the rider that plays an important part..To each his own..Different folks different strokes..Get it? From what I see all sportsbikes (2B) are equal..They have their own pros and cons..For whatever cons it may have..Its levelled out with its pros..So there's no definite answer..

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Originally posted by Ayie_Repsol@Oct 3 2006, 06:21 PM

nah... See the poll... NSR SP is the best 150cc bike... JUST NEED to change pipe, caborator, coil... and racing cdi... u will see the diff in Sp... i tried it before.. if u wanna more powerfull try changing more parts ah.. hahaha.. but the petrol and 2t wah liow... my last time full tank kan only go for 140km .... then finish already...

change pipe wat u mean? tong pipe or wat?

Guest IceBerkZ

honestly to all... why not try all the bikes den decide... listen to wat the owner hafta say and ride it urself den u can tell the difference...

I haf both the NSR & RS125... both haf their pros & cons..

I'm very confident with my NSR, been to track a few times and so far no major problems as i alwez maintain it well.. mayb not as solid as the RS.. bt definitely faster esp on straight roads..

My RS125 like most haf mentioned, once u enter a corner... u feel like playing the corner all the time.. wen it comes to moving off, yeah its kinda lagging but once the exhaust valve opens and the jerk kicks in... u'll feel as though no other bikes can keep up wit u.. but dats based on feeling only... I've not tested my RS in track b4 coz juz finish running in after a major overhaul...

everybody hears somewhere dat the RS is expensive to maintain blah blah blah... Own one den u'll noe.. but b4 dat.. learn to appreciate ur ride. you can abuse ur bike but after dat, must syg² it so it wont fail da next time u abuse it... :sweat:

ultimately i tink the RS125 is a great bike wen appreciated while the NSR is a very reliable bike.. delivers power wen u need and stability to a certain extent and lesser chance of failure if neglected a bit..

my vote? GET BOTH!! :cheeky:

my vote same as berkz. riding the aprilia when enter any corner u will have the confidence. High maintanance on aprilia yah the full tank cost more. dats 1 factor which ppl say high maintanance. some more mine is the old replica which uses the 32mm carb unlike newer model the 28mm carb.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by yun2309@Dec 19 2006, 08:41 PM

my mechanic told me krr meter not accurate.. could be moving at 180km/h but the sp moving together with krr could be only at 160km/h. izzit true?

not only ur meter. all meters are inaccurate. my mito i was riding at 150kmph, my fren super four was just on 130kmhr while my fren r1 digital meter was just about to reach 110.. see the diff? even if u're beside a car, when ure like 100kmph, the car's speed on its meter is lesser.

I'd rather get a Leo Vince than a Louis Vuitton.

Originally posted by yun2309@Dec 19 2006, 08:41 PM

my mechanic told me krr meter not accurate.. could be moving at 180km/h but the sp moving together with krr could be only at 160km/h. izzit true?

no larz, i dun think so unless the meter spoil.. =X

i own both SP and krr b4..

meter BOTH also not accurate i can confrim tat..

cos the bike so light sure not accurate de larz..

i try b4 sp and krr side by side speed abt the same..

and to me originally KRR is much FASTER den SP :sweat:

(Mar05) Honda SP 150 FR9470B

(Nov05) Kawasaki KRR 150 FU8637D

(Sep06) Suzuki GSX400 FK7652

(Nov06) Yamaha Sparks135 FBB511H

(Mar07) Honda RVF400 FN4991T

(07-10) Yamaha YZF R6 FBA7370G

(08-09) Suzuki DRZ 400 FBC4821G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hw much is 2nd hand meter(speedo, rpm, fuel guage)? cos mine abit spoil. n where can i get. anione selling?

After the creation of man

God saw there was something missing

But it was not nature

For it was already beautiful

It was not the animals

For they had been before

It was not wisdom

For man would surely reach it

And on the 7th day he knew

What had been forgotten

It was

HeavyMetal

Originally posted by hanrxk@February 09, 2007 01:07 am

hw much is 2nd hand meter(speedo, rpm, fuel guage)? cos mine abit spoil. n where can i get. anione selling?

get those bicycle speedo loh.. some of dem comes with speedometer, odometer, top speed, avg speed.. =) good luck.. if speedo spoil that's a gd alternative.. as long tachometer still able to move ok.. haha

Lousy Noob Rider

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by raden@March 14, 2007 08:50 am

For yr info, this bike coming soon to Singapore...pls take a look!

sweet..............

anyway raden...

tak jadi uztad di kamung MSR lagi... :cheeky:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-