SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussions] Cub Accessories

Guest Norti

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MERGED THREAD

Topic : power booster, damper and grounding cable

Description : any idea, wat's that. pls share

i wan to mod my bike.. so this are the few question i would like to know before i go to do it..

- power booster installed to wave make pick up and top speed faster. is it true..

any pro and con to add on?? cost $35..

- damper increases steering stablity, is it true. can it be installed to wave??

- grounding link cable and spread the battery properly, increase battery power and stable the engine and reduce vibration, is it true?? and how much

any lao jiao pls share

for PB, i personally feel dat it is a psychological thing... didnt feel much difference after installing it.. and for the damper, it can be installed on wave... u need suitable brackets and u might have to cut off ur fairings a little...

Originally posted by DMS4R@Jan 9 2006, 11:40 AM

for PB, i personally feel dat it is a psychological thing... didnt feel much difference after installing it.. and for the damper, it can be installed on wave... u need suitable brackets and u might have to cut off ur fairings a little...

i see thanks for your comments.. since power booster doesn't affect the performance but can i ask weather there is any bad effect on the bike after installing like fuel consumption and how about the grounding cable?? i read from an old post that ah boon did great job in installing the cable anyone know how much he charge for installing the cable and wat is the effect after installing??

Originally posted by garynbc@Jan 9 2006, 01:01 PM

i see thanks for your comments.. since power booster doesn't affect the performance but can i ask weather there is any bad effect on the bike after installing like fuel consumption and how about the grounding cable?? i read from an old post that ah boon did great job in installing the cable anyone know how much he charge for installing the cable and wat is the effect after installing??

no much effect for the FC after installation of PC... for grounding, i have not done anything yet...

ok.. for PBooster, i dun believe in that.. n somemore its quite ex..

i installed grounding.. lights brighter, response better, FC still about the same

then i installed magnets, response even better, tight feeling, FC better( this one im not sure. u can refer to my thread about my mileage thingy kos some of them don believe in this n also depends how u ride).

dampers not yet, i heard that u nd to open yer airbox if u wanna installed one.. so i don dare to do that unless one day i might try for it.. scared open airbox got difference.. but i can tell u steerin are better

spit fire better

cos i jus screwed up the power booster

over power liao

:cry: :cry:

KNS

like throw away $$ like that

chest pain pain ah

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Originally posted by cs_kup_oh@Jan 17 2006, 08:29 PM

spit fire better

over power liao

KNS

chest pain pain ah

ur PB screwed up? what happen?

expired liao????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12200/sbf.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| 01.1999-01:yamaha | 02.2001-02:suzuki | 03.2003-03:piaggio |

| 04.2002-04:suzuki | 05.2004-09:honda | 06.2009-04:honda |

Originally posted by dxruzty_@Jan 17 2006, 08:27 PM

powerbooster huh? im not sure jb got or not lehz.. but cfm have ar.. if spore have, jb sure have but price not sure.. but heard reviews bout PB not so good lehs..

JB 'ah boy' have it according to Figoboy. but it didnt state any 'Power Booster' or so.. it just plain without any wording..

I BoRn tO be Perfect BuT EducaTion Ruined mE - AspMonK

spit fire better

over power liao

KNS

chest pain pain ah

wat happen! :confused: Why too power liao! My Still Ok leh!

Got warrenty? :sweat:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

spit fire better

over power liao

KNS

chest pain pain ah

wow u feed steriod 2 it ah? wat happen? dun scare mi leh..wanna buy liao leh :giddy:

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..