SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussions] Cub Accessories

Guest Norti

Originally posted by vjjam@Oct 19 2005, 10:56 PM

This Power Booster thingy, can anyone confirm that, it won't increace fuel consuption, and make the bike better (in whatever sense.)

MaiN CONCERN IS THAT FC dont go up.

yo X1 rider..if ur main concern is ur bike FC then dun bothers abt modding ur bike for better low-end torque or wadsoever..leaves ur bike completely stock will makes ur supreme X1 a lower drinker.. :slapforehead: :slapforehead: :slapforehead:

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by afandi2@Dec 15 2005, 09:33 PM

pick up fast?

what i mean is that the throttle is tight like u turn throttle a bit, the response a lot. Thus, u throttle a bit or stay constant, the speedometer just go up very fast, by the time, need to change to next gear, so, the pick up is fast.

if normally, u twist the throttle from a stopping position.. ok, got power but u can twist some more for more power, (what u feel= aiyoh stress the engine ah, scared spoil.) then u off throttle and open slowly and pick up slowly........

but with pB, when u twist the throttle, it gives u the highest power so that u don't need to throttle further, its enough to throttle quite fast. but if you still throttle MORE, woo-hoo. flying- the response even more and accelerate even more. one word to explain it is it is TIGHT. the throttle-engine response is tight. understooded?

i can bet with you that u WILL feel this immediately after installing it. confirm!

ok, the upDAte so far for pB:

after the first fueling after installing pB, what i feel that the efficiency of pick up is lower... i truly feel this, but by a bit. i'm beginning to think its fading. true!, if true i will say so u guys don't get cheated, (assuming i already got c.). How come I feel its fading? This is because the throttle is not as tight as the first time i got on it with pB, i repeat its only a bit loose, i'll see if it deteriorate further. I will update it again and again and give my conclusion if u guys should really go for this thing.

But its only from my perspective, cs, u can also update on how u feel on post-pB installation. Maybe only I feel the fading power... I can only be sure of it, with more time.

cs: sat uh?... hmm.. maybe not. just enjoy urself with the rest of them(enjoy guys)

rxzDelux: whats this FP-60? where issit fixed? i on pB trial, we can exchange info. which one better.

idn: relax, patient lah, give me a bit more time to test it fully, don't waste 30 bucks just like that...

wah bro the item u mentioning & describing is like i tot,u installed a mini-turbo or smthing like adding NOS to ur bike,man..haha sooooooo 'narrative'..aniway juz something to share..instead of spending money on this so-called "Pu-Bor' thing,IMO why dun u dump ur cash into a set of SpitFire sparkplug cable then..?? :thumb: :thumb:

hmm....... :giddy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12200/sbf.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| 01.1999-01:yamaha | 02.2001-02:suzuki | 03.2003-03:piaggio |

| 04.2002-04:suzuki | 05.2004-09:honda | 06.2009-04:honda |

got a feeling that my FC went up liao

dun ask me why i use feeling (cos my KNNBCCB mileage meter is spoilt)

but one reason may be that , u get the power, u feel like wahcking

and it is very hard to go slowly at 60~70, cos u simply feel the "kick" o turn your throttle to accelerate

:sweat:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

Originally posted by afandi2@Dec 15 2005, 09:33 PM

ok, the upDAte so far for pB:

after the first fueling after installing pB, what i feel that the efficiency of pick up is lower... i truly feel this, but by a bit. i'm beginning to think its fading. true!, if true i will say so u guys don't get cheated, (assuming i already got c.). How come I feel its fading? This is because the throttle is not as tight as the first time i got on it with pB, i repeat its only a bit loose, i'll see if it deteriorate further. I will update it again and again and give my conclusion if u guys should really go for this thing.

But its only from my perspective, cs, u can also update on how u feel on post-pB installation. Maybe only I feel the fading power... I can only be sure of it, with more time.

erm...............

dun think so ley, for me, still the same ley

i jus topped up, then purposely went to waste petrol, but still alroght ley, the effect

:giddy:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Originally posted by cs_kup_oh@Dec 16 2005, 03:40 PM

erm...............

dun think so ley, for me, still the same ley

i jus topped up, then purposely went to waste petrol, but still alroght ley, the effect

:giddy:

sat let me c ur pb leh. :cheeky:

Originally posted by idn@Dec 16 2005, 06:21 PM

sat let me c ur pb leh. :cheeky:

:slapforehead:

sat u bring the tools, open fairing and fix back for me, then i let u see lor

:sian:

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Originally posted by dxruzty_@Dec 16 2005, 09:38 PM

but what i heard from jesper is that the airbox must be opened in order to have the dampers installed. so im not sure whether the bike performance will be affected by this removal of airbox.. u can ask jesper..

bike performace : wouldnt be affected.

Originally posted by idn@Dec 16 2005, 09:50 PM

bike performace : wouldnt be affected.

Performance WILL be affected... Your wave will be more stable on highways and in corners but it also be slow to flick slow to turn... basically it is sacrificing agility for stability.

Items for sale

Ohlins rear shock spring 7.5 kg(mint)

Showa Fork w lower triple(used)

Stock FULL fairing 998s(used) w MS Prod Carbon Street Belly-pan

MS prod Carbon 998R tail fairing (used-DP#96938402B)

Bestem carbon belt (testastretta engine)

Ducati Corsa Screen-fabbri (new)

Oil Cooler (mint-#548.039.1A)

More parts than I can list here (mostly for 916 series)

(PM me for details)

ok, i dunno if its me ir something else, but where did my pB go too, feel only abit liao, maybe expired. haha, i dunno lah.

BUT "overall-ly" i still can feel abit increase in acceleration over time, luckily there's still the effort of the pB t get to higher speed faster. but one things for sure, my throttle is "stock"-kingly as per normal now!!

idiot, miss those tight days, their the best. as for top speeds, i think that its not that easy to get to 80-90 without having a sense of guilty feeling to over-stress ur engine.

so, to me, to what i think, if u want the high life for the week i suggest u get the thing man, u'll feel king of the road!!, but only for that week, or maybe two. then u can feel the drag of loosening of the throttle later. stinks.

but relax still got FP 60 to try out.

my suggestion, dun get the pB. buuuut, consult cs, if u are riding wave 110, coz maybe different wave got different expiree effect, he still feel the pB effect so... can ask him ok.

THE PILLION, at least i'm happy that the pB help me, there's no more pre-riding wobble when u start from initial resting position. ok. chao.

so mr. shell advance. what u think?

fAn

Originally posted by afandi2@Dec 22 2005, 06:03 PM

wa lao.. guy lah.. signature?? i never touch girl before!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: U very funi.

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

*blur*

:confused:

U can try ask ANR Impex.

History n Present ride

yo yo yo

time for my feedback time

since installing the PB, i so far only top up petrol 2 times onli ( :sweat: rot at home )

but wat i can say is, perhaps it is the psychological thing

cos maybe i am rather used to the effect liao, compared to 1st when jus installed, so i must say i also "lost the feel" liao, but then if i look into my meter, then i realise that it is actually still working well, eg: single gear can drag to higher speed easier/faster , and can feel ease when going up slope

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

and BTW, "FP 60" wat is it? spark plug cable huh?

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Originally posted by 1tym@Dec 23 2005, 01:53 PM

sp can fix mah?? booster... :confused:

i think cannot!!!! :sian:

http://www.accwhse.com/logos/yoshimu.jpg

http://www.honda-decals.com/layoutgraphics/motorbike2.gif

http://www.honda-decals.com/productgraphics/bridgestonebanner.gif

Originally posted by afandi2@Dec 23 2005, 12:59 PM

ok.. i agree with you, psychological thingy, but one THING IS FOR SURE, not tight anymore.. i love the tight feeling loh...

fP60 is a fuel additive, one motoring got say its good, gov. also like. so i want to try, pm-ed the guy, no response.

Pls be patient to wait for the reply. I guess he is bz right now.

History n Present ride