SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussions] Cub Accessories

Guest Norti

Originally posted by IdiotiClown@Oct 20 2005, 12:25 AM

sorry 2 burst ur bubble.. more power = more fuel.. like human beings, u wrk more u eat more... if u r worried abt FC dun ever tink of touchin ur engine.. use super 'thin' tires & no box & 'skinny' chain... jus my 2cent..

i think more power due to burning efficiency increase with same amount of fuel burned, so you can feel the power increase but yr FC remain the same. this what i feel lah... he he :sweat:

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MERGED THREAD

Topic : daytona fast throttle

Description : might be a repost...

guys,will installing the fast throttle on a wave be worth it since its a clutchless bike??? was thinking of goin jb to install it...what kind of outcome should i expect from installing it apart from the faster pick-up???

fierce bike...cute rider...

Originally posted by accidentalMODernist@Nov 12 2005, 03:46 PM

guys,will installing the fast throttle on a wave be worth it since its a clutchless bike??? was thinking of goin jb to install it...what kind of outcome should i expect from installing it apart from the faster pick-up???

fast throttle doesn't make the bike go any faster than it already is....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Ah_Hia00/Thai/MaeSod.jpg

My Bike Outside The Immigration Checkpoint of Mae Sod(Thai Mynmar Border), Mae Sod, Thailand

25th Dec 2005 to 9th Jan 2006

Singapore - Malaysia - Thailand

Total Distance Covered ~ 7000+ km

Just need least twisting of throttle when riding loh.

Especially on expressways. Damn relax, when I can twist the throttle slightly and have the bike on top speed.

In short, I think it's for lazy pigs like me whom have travel on expressways from Clementi to Changi, to and forth everyday.

:lol:

Charlie's Angels

Originally posted by jingle@Nov 13 2005, 11:28 AM

Just need least twisting of throttle when riding loh.

Especially on expressways. Damn relax, when I can twist the throttle slightly and have the bike on top speed.

In short, I think it's for lazy pigs like me whom have travel on expressways from Clementi to Changi, to and forth everyday.

guess that makes me one of the lazy pigs riding on the pie from j.e to macpherson everyday... :sweat:

fierce bike...cute rider...

Originally posted by accidentalMODernist@Nov 13 2005, 03:04 PM

guess that makes me one of the lazy pigs riding on the pie from j.e to macpherson everyday... :sweat:

Only con is, the throttle is quite stiff.

Maybe I never used fast throttles b4, and this is the normal, cos the turning radius of the throttle is smaller.

But once I got used to it, cruising at top speed is a breeze and my wrists don't feel sore. :p

Charlie's Angels

eh bradder , i think if you want to try domino i dun think there is any shops selling the original ones there . from what i know , they only sell tzm throttle and daytona fast throttle and their quality i really suspect ... so if you want good stuff better get from singapore .

So guess all bike works on this little device?

or bigger bikes wont have much of a difference?

How about premium plugs??? will the booster damage the plugs? worry about hot plug effect.

:confused:

Achivements

-----------------

Crash Feb

Crash again March

Wife got Stolen May

Fell July

Fell again Sept

Hit BlanGla on bicycle at Zebra crossing Nov

Crash again and again Dec last day! (twice in 5 min)

Burn to ashes Jan

Originally posted by Parker_Pen@Nov 14 2005, 02:49 PM

So guess all bike works on this little device?

or bigger bikes wont have much of a difference?

How about premium plugs??? will the booster damage the plugs? worry about hot plug effect.

:confused:

Yes, bigger bike also can work. But cost more lor. Because 1 Power Booster to 1 plugs only.

So if your bike uses 4xplugs, then it's 4xPower Booster lor. Wow.... burn bigger hole in your pocket liao. I was told plugs will love the higher current.

Power Booster is more for smaller bike or bikes that uses 1~2 plugs. I find that my FC is the same after installing.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Liquid tension exp@Nov 29 2005, 02:54 PM

wah r the the best damper for wave but also not so ex.. i don wan jb damper.. they are not lasting.. where in singapore can get.. any good brands

ohlins , daytona :thumb:

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

Originally posted by DMS4R@Nov 30 2005, 01:01 AM

wad brand is dat?

haha ya..frm jb..lol..use 4 1wk onli..haha

http://www.freewebtown.com/idioticlown/library/image/Pic_0011a.JPG

Lamer by Day Poser by Night

EX-Wives

r ppl whom u cant have....

Current Wife

is in ur heart nt on screen...

All is not lost..at least i did it b4.Have you? Life is not abt regrets, its abt how you live it 2 the fullest everyday..Bt its doesnt matters anymore cos i have been fooled by e deceptions of LIFE..

Originally posted by afandi2@Nov 30 2005, 02:45 PM

dampers? is it same as rear shocks absorberS?

no!

definitely not

but damper has something to do with making your steering firmer, so u can corner better

how it works, how it feels, how efficient, DUN ASK ME...........

:cheeky:

lao jiaos, pls correct me and give da man his ans

:shades:

PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M

Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T

Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y

Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E

Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T