SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Chit Chat Corner

hamsterwhale

ok ok.. now for sportster fans..

http://www.harley-station.de/03HD10_Sportster_Forty_Eight.jpg

arh... to have one of those between my legs again....

Can't really join the pipe discussion coz I look at KerKers, V&H's, Pythons, Caliber, Thunderheaders, Rineharts... not the usual dishes for most...

Edited by BlackDawn

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VidaK

• kmax

• Kevs

• jtzx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

arh... between my legs again....

Can't really join the pipe discussion coz I look at KerKers, V&H's, Pythons, Caliber, Thunderheaders, Rineharts... not the usual dishes for most...

misconstrued outta context meaning but nevertheless kinky wahhahaaa

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

Hey.. Any one added a 12V Cigarette Socket on their phantom??

DIY instructions

VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy

Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

:bouncefire:

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)

1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)

2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold) :thumb:

2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

loudest vs loudest la.. haha

but dun compare illegal de..

s4 yoshi or blueflame louder?

den fz6 i not sure which loudest, leo vin?

blueflame confirm chop stamp louder... my friend using that on his spec III

Sure?? Alot of other people KPKB about my exhausts when I'm in tunnels...

later ppl drop egss and paint at you ;D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

i also want to have them between my legs... hehe..

i love termignoni.. :lovestruck:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

lol, but seriously, i didnt see. i was actually in a rush. that was a fri, i sat morning went to KL already.

that sound is hard to describe. big cc thumper bike with akra exhaust + silencer removed = no joke.

its not that i like it loud, but at least must sound like a bike its cc. fz6 stock exhaust sounds like grasscutter. :cheeky: r6 + akra pipes would be good enough.

ben, for cbr/rvf/s4, if you want to know what's loud, get your hands on a micron and i let you hear what's loud. :cheeky:

but so far the most impressive exhaust sound i heard is my neighbour's wr4, c2a bike, the sound it produces is almost deafening. those 'tiong' cars in my carpark also can stand 1 side. the moment he starts his bike i will know. he push away from carpark, go onto main road and my room window not facing that main window i still will know. neighbours complained before that's y he go main road start bike. he did something to his bike now i think not so loud already.

yea... his bike not so loud already... I was expecting it to be louder when he started it in his lot... :cheeky:

one of my neighbours just installed a pair of v&h on his sportster recently... car alarms will surely ring when he rides past... :clap:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

one of my neighbours just installed a pair of v&h on his sportster recently... car alarms will surely ring when he rides past... :clap:

Vance & Hines is all decibels and no bass/tone. Not my cup of tea.

Also, we all like loud pipes, but neighbours can do really nasty stuff if you royally piss them off with unwelcome 'music'.

If you get a chance to hear Rineharts.... now that's music to my ears.

Kiamh, you take the bike while I grab the babe...

Not a problem.... haha

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Kev.... Want to buy is always available...just pass me a stock exhaust I get the supplier to do... I know the supplier very well...

Dragonforce... you see hamster but did you see the Dragon-kimono rider behind.... flap flap hard to miss.....

Lun... LAB simi sai also approved until the day you are caught....

I dont know why you all like loud exhaust...I personally prefer my exhaust to be as quiet as possible....so when I over take you on NSHW, you will think its and airplane passing by...smooth not loud..."Wizard" can justify that.... Also, when you need to start your bike at the middle of the night in the MSCP...I see ppl push their bike outside the MSCP to start... dunno is it worth the trouble....

Ben, want to know wat is loud? Ask dragonforce to describe to you the sound of twin Arkarprovic on a KTM990 without silencer....Micron really becomes micro....

I got one.. but not wanting to "mod" it.. lol..

How abt, termis?

or Arrow GP??

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

俗语说: 做人难, 做好人, 更难..

如果, 都要迁就每个人而任随放纵, 那, 还需要规则吗?

很可惜, 一粒米养万众人, 是不可能满足的...

*Simple translation:

As the saying: Being a human is tough, being a better man, is even tougher.

If one were to appease everyone and let it go unrestrainted, do the need of rules and regulations still apply?

Sadly, there's a gazillion types of people out there and it is never possible to satisfy all.

owell, rants for the day.

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Need NTUC hotline to check me insurance.... will be doing the renewal myself as I do not wish to go back to Loois and see their CB face.... Hopefully the next time I go over is to settle the final paperwork for my bike...

Btw, anyone using the LAB rain coat? Hows the review? Price please too...

I AM BACK!!!!!

With some luck, I'll be bikeless next week.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Harley moving off soon?

yah just got a call earlier.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Need NTUC hotline to check me insurance.... will be doing the renewal myself as I do not wish to go back to Loois and see their CB face.... Hopefully the next time I go over is to settle the final paperwork for my bike...

Btw, anyone using the LAB rain coat? Hows the review? Price please too...

no worries, NTUC will send u letter to ask u renew personally thru their branch or online...smart move to cut out their agents....ahahahaaa

yah just got a call earlier.

Let me welcome u to the Fast touring bike groups wahahhahaaaa

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

And and and Good Night........

Next week 31st Dec..got FNO?

If all goes well, I should be going.

One more thing...beside FJT and ever success, who else carry honda parts?

Chong Aik, Everfit, Boon Siew.

What you need?

Disclaimer:

Darling ham, I need to check whether those farker got transfer my ncb over or not.

Darling keV, we see how things goes cause I on breakfast shift till then... Dunno power level until where by then..

Lun, think you got time can go bike seeing. If Harley can go off successfully, at least you know where to get your next bike. If bike production have wat you want will be best cause half an hour is only wat they need for you to collect bike.

Any more lab raincoat review?

I AM BACK!!!!!