SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Chit Chat Corner

hamsterwhale

otw to planet yesterday, stopped beside 2 TPs on their diversions along upp paya lebar road at the cross junction, this taxi still dare to beat the red arrow to make a u turn infront of the TPs! o_O TP stared at him but never give chase though...

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VidaK

• kmax

• Kevs

• jtzx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi Safsikal! join up in our fb page, there is alot more response there, as nowadays everyone has got a fb, anyway moot your idea there, im sure the response would be better!

Cheers!!!

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.

J. P. Morgan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys, i have a friend who is willing to sell his 2003 phantom to me for 5k(7 years left). it has about 80k on the odometer, modded quite a bit. looks like a cafe racer. i took it for a short ride and didn't feel anything wrong with it. do you guys think its advisable to buy the bike with that much mileage? what do you guys think are the major servicing coming up? any help and all opinions are much appreciated! :D

I own a 2003 phantom as well. As long as u take care of its Engine Oil change regularly (about 1500km), it should be ok. I change mine monthly. Repairs are fairly cheap. Important to check is whether the bike "eats" engine oil.

for such an old bikes, expect the following replacements to come your way( if ur fren has not recently) :

- Carburetor

- Clutch Plates

- Battery

- Ball bearings at wheels

Liverpool revival has started....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...