SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Chit Chat Corner

hamsterwhale

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VidaK

• kmax

• Kevs

• jtzx

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but the fecking big orange is back out again... nnb..

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Pushed my bike out into the heavy rain to have a good rinse. All the dust flowed away. After 15 mins push back under porch and wipe dry. Free bike wash!

Suzuki RG125 Gamma, Suzuki GN125, Suzuki GSX400FW, Suzuki GSXR 400'J', Honda CBX400F, Kawasaki EN400,Suzuki Intruder 750, Yamaha FZX750 Baby VMAX, Daihatsu Charade, Fiat X19 Bertone, Mitsubishi Lancer, Yamaha RXS 115, Honda TA200

Pushed my bike out into the heavy rain to have a good rinse. All the dust flowed away. After 15 mins push back under porch and wipe dry. Free bike wash!

heheh... Uncle Greg, although its quite idea to "wash" bike under the rain, but here in SG, the rain's acidic..

simply to say, not good to the bike's paint works & chromes...

But then, I also like to ride thru the rain to 顺便 "wash" the bike.. :angel:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Should be no problem since the rain so heavy. I let it rain for first 5-10 minutes first then push bike out. After that quickly wipe dry so won't rust. Ride in rain is different lah. Dirt still will splash everywhere. Only thing troublesome is to wear raincoat to push bike out.

Suzuki RG125 Gamma, Suzuki GN125, Suzuki GSX400FW, Suzuki GSXR 400'J', Honda CBX400F, Kawasaki EN400,Suzuki Intruder 750, Yamaha FZX750 Baby VMAX, Daihatsu Charade, Fiat X19 Bertone, Mitsubishi Lancer, Yamaha RXS 115, Honda TA200

Should be no problem since the rain so heavy. I let it rain for first 5-10 minutes first then push bike out. After that quickly wipe dry so won't rust. Ride in rain is different lah. Dirt still will splash everywhere. Only thing troublesome is to wear raincoat to push bike out.

lol.. i know, but cant be bothered..

i rather ride in rain then the fecking hot sun.. :lol:

neway, all my bikes that Ive had or currently arent for/in showroom conditions....

its just not my persona.... xD

Disclaimer:

Anyone can confirm if Raffles City @ City Hall MRT still have parking for bikes?

I do not mind paying as long as I can get in.

yes, it's free.. can go in.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

but the fecking big orange is back out again... nnb..

oh then I was lucky... :cheeky:

my bikes are in need of some washing too...

Anyone can confirm if Raffles City @ City Hall MRT still have parking for bikes?

Free, but normally there's no space.

and even if there is a space to park, there is quite a good chance that you can't get your bike out later... :sweat:

why capitol centre has to close... :weep:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

So any suggestions of a better place to park near City Hall?

I need to cheong from Tuas South to City Hall right after work tomorrow for an appointment. Don't have much time to dilly dally to look for parking.

Paid parking is fine. I desperately need the convenience.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

I need to cheong from Tuas South to City Hall right after work tomorrow for an appointment. Don't have much time to dilly dally to look for parking.

Kiamh, you can park at raffles city mah.. its free.

right smack below city hall mrt. hope it helps.

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Paste bunny into

(")_(") your sig to help him gain world domination

technically speaking you can still park near capitol centre's carpark entrance, along grand plaza park hotel's service lane. there should be plenty of bikes there at any given time...

Peninsula shopping ctr also should be free. But long time no go so just try. Just put cash card in iu . At most $1.

lol.. i know, but cant be bothered..

i rather ride in rain then the fecking hot sun.. :lol:

neway, all my bikes that Ive had or currently arent for/in showroom conditions....

its just not my persona.... xD

I stay my mom's terrace house so no prob. I wear the raincoat is the plastic bag type or construction worker type. 80 cents a piece. Can use many times. Lol.

You can also park at SMU, it's free. Enter from stamford road, turn right at the junction before the Fort Canning tunnel and keep right, car park entrance is on the right.

;7090704']Kiamh, you can park at raffles city mah.. its free.

right smack below city hall mrt. hope it helps.

CS...he already asked about raffles city haha.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/thenation_bucket/whowatches.jpg

and even if there is a space to park, there is quite a good chance that you can't get your bike out later... :sweat:

why capitol centre has to close... :weep:

at raffles city, usually i part at car wash / polish service area, they close early so i can use their space.

or just for quick shopping, i park at yellow line, out of traffic way.

Capitol center has re-opened... i saw lots of bikes there (i hope still free)

Paid parking... Funan is good, another one is Adelphi, just infront of Funan. adequate space.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

Kiamh, got ample lots & free also la.

I went in frm the hotel side, jus hv to ride in a bit further and you can find empty lots with lifts nearby.

Just went 2 Fridays ago, going again this Friday...

Disclaimer:

I stay my mom's terrace house so no prob. I wear the raincoat is the plastic bag type or construction worker type. 80 cents a piece. Can use many times. Lol.

power la.. :thumb:

Disclaimer:

Thanks for all the parking suggestions guys... Full throttle all the way on AYE means I arrived half hour before my appt time, so I decided to try my luck at Raffles City directly. Lots of bikes crammed into tiny spaces until I found a nice corner just for me.... :p

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Thanks for all the parking suggestions guys... Full throttle all the way on AYE means I arrived half hour before my appt time, so I decided to try my luck at Raffles City directly. Lots of bikes crammed into tiny spaces until I found a nice corner just for me.... :p

since you have posted already means that you successfully escaped without getting your bike trapped there... :cheeky: