SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

bikebulance tow my bike from wdl to ubi around 3am at $45

JAN '08 - JUL '08 ~ VFR 400 (FH *1*3D)

JUL '08 - NOV '10 ~ CB 400 (FBC 3*3D)

NOV '10 - JUL '12 ~ CBR 600 (FBC *6*3K)

JUL '12 - AUG '12 ~ X-1 (FZ *2*3A)

AUG'12 - Sept'15 ~ SPARK T135 (FBE 4*2*B)

SEPT'15 - JUNE' 18 ~ Tmax 530 (FBG 8877Z)

JUN'18 ~ AUG'22 ~ XMAX 300 ( FBG 8877Z)

i need to get my bike towed this morning around 11+ during one of my rides...its the hari raya public holiday...called bike rescue and Mike came to my rescue within 30mins. got my bike back home safe and sound too. it was easier than i expected.

thanks, Mike!

call 90119199 look for michael his service is good and he is friendly

he give good price too.

I second this! Friendly guy. Had a nice chat with him on the way to bike shop. Just had my bike towed by him.

The price is really reasonable and hes responsible as well. Not like others whom dont even pick up phone calls..

Hey Riders,

- i olso very much agree with all of u. I second dat wat u guys said r true.

- had my bike towed by Mike yesterday.

- he reached at a earlier time wen I was not at my bike.

- i missed his numerous calls, so he went off to proceed with his nex schedule.

- wen i returned his calls 5-10 mins later, he was able to verify my bike no. plate (bike was parked at mscp ground level), this proved that he indeed was here earlier on.

- he was on his way to somewhere (PIE Eunos) already.

- nevertheless, he asked me to go to my bike and he's willing to u-turn back.

- wen he's back, w/o hesitation, he load up my bike using e tow-truck hydraulic leveler. In less than a few mins. time we r on e way already.

- though his ph keeps ringing (many lobangs i suppose), same as the other riders, we chatted all the way... abt nice no. plates, big bikes...

- his service is advertised in e forum here, he confirmed that wen i verified with him.

- as the time was peak-hr, he detoured to avoid the jam though it would take a longer route.

- wen reach, he did his S.O.P. & i paid him.

- he then gave me his business card/sticker & a beautiful rubber key-chain.

- prior to calling him, I had called 3-4 towing tel. All of them also got attitube problem, mayb there r too many broken-dn bikes liao or watever i dunoe.

- called my frnd, refered me to Mike Motor Recovery 9011 9199.

- and the story begins at the top of this page.

Cheers.

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/8/6/25/jacky777/f_13rlvwexjb5m_fd68df1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

mike is good, i've used his services, friendly chap reasonable price. pretty efficient also.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike Motor help to repair bike also? Not only towing?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• 1 month later...
Mike motor recovery sounds like really good value for $! Also like the hydraulic lift. Anything larger than a lightweight cub looks bad being manhandled or pushed up the ramp.

call 90119199 look for michael his service is good and he is friendly

he give good price too.

I second this! Friendly guy. Had a nice chat with him on the way to bike shop. Just had my bike towed by him.

The price is really reasonable and hes responsible as well. Not like others whom dont even pick up phone calls..

Hey Riders,

- i olso very much agree with all of u. I second dat wat u guys said r true.

- had my bike towed by Mike yesterday.

- he reached at a earlier time wen I was not at my bike.

- i missed his numerous calls, so he went off to proceed with his nex schedule.

- wen i returned his calls 5-10 mins later, he was able to verify my bike no. plate (bike was parked at mscp ground level), this proved that he indeed was here earlier on.

- he was on his way to somewhere (PIE Eunos) already.

- nevertheless, he asked me to go to my bike and he's willing to u-turn back.

- wen he's back, w/o hesitation, he load up my bike using e tow-truck hydraulic leveler. In less than a few mins. time we r on e way already.

- though his ph keeps ringing (many lobangs i suppose), same as the other riders, we chatted all the way... abt nice no. plates, big bikes...

- his service is advertised in e forum here, he confirmed that wen i verified with him.

- as the time was peak-hr, he detoured to avoid the jam though it would take a longer route.

- wen reach, he did his S.O.P. & i paid him.

- he then gave me his business card/sticker & a beautiful rubber key-chain.

- prior to calling him, I had called 3-4 towing tel. All of them also got attitube problem, mayb there r too many broken-dn bikes liao or watever i dunoe.

- called my frnd, refered me to Mike Motor Recovery 9011 9199.

- and the story begins at the top of this page.

Cheers.

sianz today got my bike tow again. but luckly michael from mike motor recovery come fast lol he reach in 15min cos my bike break down near his hmz. dun noe is i luckly or suay.

mike motor recovery 90119199

2nd this!!!!

mike is good, i've used his services, friendly chap reasonable price. pretty efficient also.

I had always used mike motor recovery whenever my bike break down. Very reliable towing company. Always recommend him to my friends. Towing at a reasonable price. Ups for mike!

company name: MIKE MOTOR RECOVERY

CONTACT NO.: 90119199

THank u ppl for yr support

we dun care wat happen to the bike as long as u need to transport yr bike call us(MikeMotorRecovery) we will bring yr bike to the destinate location

steady.........upzzzzzzzzz for you

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

• 2 weeks later...

Well I called Mike to pick up my bike and drop it off at the workshop. It was late. He told me by the time the bike reach the place the shop would have closed. Since my bike was in a pretty safe location (school carpark), I told him never mind, pick it up next morning then. True enough, he arrived pretty much around the time he told me he would. Replied to my call and sms promptly. Though I didn't meet him, he sounded like a nice enough guy. So, I'm giving him my thumbs up. The contact no is already listed somewhere in this thread.

I used to be a car person. Then one day, I woke up and became a biker.

Ex rides:

Nissan Sunny 1.6

Nissan Cefiro 2.0

Honda CBR 150 R

Honda CBR 400 RR Fireblade

Current rides:

Yamaha 2008 YZF-R1

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6 Well OK sometimes a car comes in handy.

Well I called Mike to pick up my bike and drop it off at the workshop. It was late. He told me by the time the bike reach the place the shop would have closed. Since my bike was in a pretty safe location (school carpark), I told him never mind, pick it up next morning then. True enough, he arrived pretty much around the time he told me he would. Replied to my call and sms promptly. Though I didn't meet him, he sounded like a nice enough guy. So, I'm giving him my thumbs up. The contact no is already listed somewhere in this thread.

thx bro for yr support.

HI guys. I believe theres 2 mike from the towing service. The other mike is from bike rescue. His website is www.bikerescue.com.sg. Just sharing with you guys. Cheers!

I totally recommend Mike from Bike Rescue. He did a fantastic job in moving my bike to Leng Kee this morning. I am very impressed with his service. Keep up the good work. You have DEFINITELY found a new long term client and his friends. Cheers guys!!!

Born to be Wild : Steppenwolf (1968)