SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<D> Technical Discussion - Exhaust Headers

arsonist

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh bro s4vtec ....

i also see they carry for hayabusa ......

can help out on asking ???

headers 4-1 stainless steel without the endcan how much ???

the more the merrier ..... rite hehehehehehe ....

all hayabusa have same headers size so no prob with the year models .....

can help out fellow riders ???

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda super4 ver s - yamaha rxz 135

Honda cbr 600 rr

Suzuki hayabusa 1300 - yamaha cygnus 125 - yamaha lc135 spark

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

http://p1.bikepics.com/2013/10/22/bikepics-2608839-full.jpg

i change my mine .....

i want the 4 - 2 - 2

a bit LECEH to find a street legal end can for 4 - 2 - 1 .....

quote me the price for titanium and stainless steel ....

who knows all who wanna buy can chip in some $$$ to rent a pick up or lorry to bring the stuff in .....

cheap2

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

cheap stuff sometimes dun come fast .....

wait lor .... i dun mind ..... still waiting for s4vtec reply .... even from pm ....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

s4vtec not the kind to chow juz like that ....

i hope not

but i have told this lobang to my blackbird and hayabusa friends .....

they seems instrested ..... i will give the website link today to them .....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

HI S4 bro,

I'm intending to get a illegal Racing Header for my S4...? Can advise where to get it or Purchase? need it urgently! Can PM or call or sms me Tanto 9004 8357. Cheers.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4787/wallpaperdo9.jpg

1999 - 2001: Yamaha TZR125

2001 - 2003: Yamaha RXZ 135 / Wave 110

2003 - 2005: Yamaha Y125Z / Yamaha X1-110

2005 - 2010: Honda PB1 CB400 / Yamaha Spark 135 LC (auto) / Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 (Sports Version)

2010 - Current: Yamaha RXZ Catalyzer & Yamaha Jupiter MX 135

sorry but .....

pb1 has 4-1 system already .....

y not juz go mod and install a slip-on ????

anyways u can ask at s4m ......

from what i know they have lobang for this .....

Past to present rides

Honda nsr sp 150 pro arm

Honda cbr 600 rr

Aprilia sr max 300 I.e

sorry but .....

pb1 has 4-1 system already .....

y not juz go mod and install a slip-on ????

anyways u can ask at s4m ......

from what i know they have lobang for this .....

Hi bro,

U have any lobang for Illegal Header for S4?

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4787/wallpaperdo9.jpg

1999 - 2001: Yamaha TZR125

2001 - 2003: Yamaha RXZ 135 / Wave 110

2003 - 2005: Yamaha Y125Z / Yamaha X1-110

2005 - 2010: Honda PB1 CB400 / Yamaha Spark 135 LC (auto) / Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 (Sports Version)

2010 - Current: Yamaha RXZ Catalyzer & Yamaha Jupiter MX 135

HELP!!!:giddy:

When i ride over a hump and didn't realized that the hump will hit the header.... Unfortunately, it really hit the header!!!

Suddenly i hear a sound "eeeeee"...coming from below... Till now there is sound.... Pls help!!!

Anyone encoutered before?? I don't wana get cheated by shop to change the whole thing and in fact that it could be saved w/o changing...

PLS help!!! The sound really freaked the hell out of me!!:( :(

2004-2006 >> Kawasaki- Krr 150 <<

2006-2008 >> Honda- Spec 1 <<

2008-2009 >> Yamaha- X1 <<

Banned from riding... Smallest bike but worst accident...:sian:

Anyway, i can feel dents on 2pipes below... i thought the sound was just air leakage but it sounds more like metal sound" eeeing"...

Dont know wat sound, just wana fix this asap!

Also, any news on the stainless header??:cry:

When i just start the bike in the morning, there's no sound yet ....

until when i'm riding a long distance and stop at junction, the engine gets very hot then i can hear the sound.... anyone care to advise me what to do???

• 2 weeks later...

i have just send a email to MC_ACCESSORIES to ask if they have a dealer representative in jb or nearest town for us to install the front header.

I also asked about the noise level of their full system, with the intention to see if it can pass spore inspection. US$210 for a full stainless steel system is just too incredible.

I am confident any headers which do not have catalytic converters unlike our stock pipe should give impressive gain in hp. I conclude this because i hv seen many 2B bike zooming around with stainless steel full system in jb.

This company maybe a OEM manufacturer for some famous jap or europe brands. I think the company do manufacturing/ export only, they not interested in selling single pieces. The solution maybe is:- 1) to ask Motorworld to import 2) Mass Order 3) Buy from a malaysia motorcycle dealer/workshop in nearby JB or Malacca or KL.

I would like to suggest we draw up poll to see how many people interested, then we either contact them direct or ask MW or any other local bike accessories to import directly from them. But be prepared to pay a commission fee & shipping charges to MW.

But if they replied that they do have a dealer in JB or nearby town, then i will go there to install.

:smile:

http://www.mc-acc.com/products/mc_accessories_complete_exhaust_system.htm

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/accessories/mc_accessories_exhaust_system.jpg

http://www.mc-acc.com/products/mc_accessories_streetfighter_front_pipe.htm

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/accessories/mc_accessories_front_pipe.jpg

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

Yes. USD210 translates to roughly $330, which is lesser than what you'd pay for a full system. But some major problems were encountered along the way:

a) Can it pass inspection?

b) The bolt-on adaptor of the end can at the back is different from our current stock ones. This was shown by s4vtec when he took a trip down. Dunno whether the sales rep got back to him regarding it.

If a and b can be resolved, I'm in!

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Yes. USD210 translates to roughly $330, which is lesser than what you'd pay for a full system. But some major problems were encountered along the way:

a) Can it pass inspection?

b) The bolt-on adaptor of the end can at the back is different from our current stock ones. This was shown by s4vtec when he took a trip down. Dunno whether the sales rep got back to him regarding it.

If a and b can be resolved, I'm in!

Answer to (a) Can it pass inspection?

If we buy only front header & use our own endcan, i am sure it'll pass inspection.

But if we buy full system & they are the OEM manufacturer for some famous jap or europe brands, then there's no difference when it comes to passing inspection & performance boosting.

I am not sure what they test during inspection, if it is noise level, i can borrow my company's noise meter to test before buying. I think this can be confirm easily by calling the inspection center.

But i think all third party exhaust usually hv certificates that declare the noise level.

If we ask MW or any big motor accessories shop to import/install for us, we can ask them to do the homework & guarantee us that it will pass inspection.

Answer to (b) The bolt on adapter is different ....

I spoke to S4vtec on the phone a minute ago, that pic shown by him is actually his Yoshi full system. He did not visit the MC accessories company when he was in KL.

However from the website no. 2 pic i posted, they also sell front headers for S4 '03 model & earlier only.

Let me wait for their replies & if no response, i'll call their office number this week. The guy S4vtec spoken earlier on the phone was Michael.

There's still alot of homework required:-

1. Inspection criteria for exhaust system,

2. Whether they hv the right exhaust for my '05 model , preferably full system or otherwise, front header. If yes, does it meet the inspection criteria?

3. Whether they hv dealers in jb or nearest town or KL. If yes, it is easier. If no, we have to start MO & ask MW to assist.

Hopefully, the cheapest & fastest way to get the exhaust system is to depart spore at 4am. Reach KL by 9am. Install & come home before dark. :smile:

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

So the pictures at post #63 are not those of the stainless steel header from MC Accessories? Oh my.. I was misled. This MO is long overdue actually.

I'm interested only in the header, cos my header has some problems with a detached silencer. Heck, I'd go to KL if I have to and discard my old RUSTY header there and then! Stainless steel :lovestruck:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

So the pictures at post #63 are not those of the stainless steel header from MC Accessories? Oh my.. I was misled. This MO is long overdue actually.

I'm interested only in the header, cos my header has some problems with a detached silencer. Heck, I'd go to KL if I have to and discard my old RUSTY header there and then! Stainless steel :lovestruck:

actually i also dun mind buying header only. Coz it will saves me the inspection trouble. I can then buy a secondhand yoshi later.

But problem is their header is for S4 models '03 or earlier as stated. Mine is '05 model. I am puzzled is there a difference? If there is diff, it means there are also 2 kinds of Yoshi full system for '05 & '03 S4. I'll call MW to verify this. If '03 & 05 model is same system, then i can also buy the '03 front header from MC accessories.

the headers in page dun think are from Yoshi.. Headers for Yoshi are slip on, not bolt-on, and they do not use springs to hold each other together.. they fit each other nicely..

you also need to check if the header is a 4-1 or a 4-2-1 header.. if it's a 4-1, unlikely it'll pass inspection as the sound level will increase.. then of cuz performance too..

if it's a 4-2-1 header, it may pass inspection.. since everything is the same (diameter of pipe), just that it's chrome/Stainless Steel..

dun think you all needa worry about the bolt-on adapter, there's always Seng Kwang (not promoting for them).. all headers for S4 are the same from PB1 to Spec 3..

when Revo comes, you'll see everyone on the road with SS headers.. no one will bother..

just my 2cents..

the headers in page dun think are from Yoshi.. Headers for Yoshi are slip on, not bolt-on, and they do not use springs to hold each other together.. they fit each other nicely..

you also need to check if the header is a 4-1 or a 4-2-1 header.. if it's a 4-1, unlikely it'll pass inspection as the sound level will increase.. then of cuz performance too..

if it's a 4-2-1 header, it may pass inspection.. since everything is the same (diameter of pipe), just that it's chrome/Stainless Steel..

dun think you all needa worry about the bolt-on adapter, there's always Seng Kwang (not promoting for them).. all headers for S4 are the same from PB1 to Spec 3..

when Revo comes, you'll see everyone on the road with SS headers.. no one will bother..

just my 2cents..

From the pic , its a 4-2-1.

A full system cost only US$210, the front header only must be even cheaper. I think its a worthy long term imvestment - less maintenance & more power. I think its worth spending time to study & explore this exhaust option. For all you know, they could be the OEM maker for Yoshi or Arrow or something famous.

u hv a point about getting seng kwang to mod the adapter if necessary. As long as it is stainless steel, seng kwang can mod/change/repair it.

Only problem is having to carry the new header on the rear seat back to spore to modify. Prefer to pay cash & install right away.