SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so anyone mod anything on your cbf? i am still waiting to go for my first oil change, currenlty at 320km... long way to go

saturday sunday go riding.. breakfast at jurong point, lunch at woodland, dinner at changi airport.. go 'jalan-jalan'.. sure will clock faster...hehehe

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2630373527_9614b93b66_o.jpg

saturday sunday go riding.. breakfast at jurong point, lunch at woodland, dinner at changi airport.. go 'jalan-jalan'.. sure will clock faster...hehehe

haha... i did that on last sat leh, from amk to simlim to queensway shopping center. and sunday got my first summon at yck swimming pool there, never put coupon....:(

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

haha... i did that on last sat leh, from amk to simlim to queensway shopping center. and sunday got my first summon at yck swimming pool there, never put coupon....:(

wat were you doing at YCK swimming pool? go swimming with your buddies ah?

swim alone lor, swim almost everyday

oh u regular there ah.. during my poly days, i was in NYP, ond of my close frens often go there to swim. He said, thats one of the place to pick-up quickie... anyway he's gay.

just asking al bros here, what will happen if i run my tank dry and hit reserve, wat would the syptoms like and when it happen i just turn the knob to reserve

just asking al bros here, what will happen if i run my tank dry and hit reserve, wat would the syptoms like and when it happen i just turn the knob to reserve

ya lor.. turn to reserve mode.....

there's once i forgot to turn reserve mode, half way ride, my bike die off.. than try to start and start.. cannot.. than i realise i forgot to turn to reserve tank. heee

Just called Bike Production. New one OTR only $4300 !!

Will try to drop by in the next couple of weeks...Any bros selling off let me know via pm maybe can strike win win..

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

hi any bro wana go for our 2nd mit up for cbf??? at kallang kfc?

yeah can also......today top up petrol and fc is 41km keke, anybro here fix a rpm meter to your cbf, can it be done? i kind of like the analog type

yeah can also......today top up petrol and fc is 41km keke, anybro here fix a rpm meter to your cbf, can it be done? i kind of like the analog type

hehe... i ever got 45km/ltr. now average after my tuning here n there i got 38km/ltr above... my 90kmh-110kmh is smooth...

so guys, wanna mit up??? probably on a saturday??? btw wat engine oils u all r using???

I am still using Castrol Activ. Dun think so that I will be changing cos I find that this EO is more economical. $5.50 per bottle for every 2500km. Also protect my engine better for my short distance riding.

so guys, wanna mit up??? probably on a saturday??? btw wat engine oils u all r using???

Maybe we can meet at a more exotic place where there is good "scenery" ? heeheehee :D

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since I visited this site. Am glad that its still alive and kicking!!

Been riding my CBF150 for about 8 mths now. Been serving me well just that the tyres are the worst of the kind on earth!

Skidded on a wet road. Luckily did not sustain any injuries!

The one advice I would give to my fellow CBF riders is "CHANGE YOUR TYRES"!

------------------------------------------

1996-1999 Hurricane 400cc

2000-2007 CB400 Vtec 1

2007- CB400 Vtec 1 / CBF 150