SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

Hello fellow CBF150 riders...

I would like to find out if u have encounter diz problem:

I encounter chain-knocking sound when dropping to gear 2.

Tap gear 2 and during releasing the clutch then got diz sound....

The manual book says that the engine oil is 1 litre and 1.2 litres to top up.

When i drain my engine oil, its about 800ml...

So which one should i follow?? :help:

Regarding the code and color code @ the bike key and @ the underseat...

Do they tally??

PLEASE ADVISE.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow CBF150 riders...

I would like to find out if u have encounter diz problem:

I encounter chain-knocking sound when dropping to gear 2.

Tap gear 2 and during releasing the clutch then got diz sound....

The manual book says that the engine oil is 1 litre and 1.2 litres to top up.

When i drain my engine oil, its about 800ml...

So which one should i follow?? :help:

Regarding the code and color code @ the bike key and @ the underseat...

Do they tally??

PLEASE ADVISE.

Sounds like you need to check your chain, see whether it needs any tightening. Also, use slightly more force when changing gears, if not the gears tend to grind, don't think its an issue though

Engine oil just drain completely and top up 1 L, don't confuse yourself with the +/- bits, there is no danger of overfilling with 1 L. Measuring the amount of oil drained out is certainly not accurate

anyone encounter the following on our cbf150

i was in 5 gear while going to stop, normally i will clutch in, down to gear 4, then release clutch, then continue the sequence to gear 1. but today i tried the following while in 5 gear, i clutch in, then just step on the gear level so that i can get to gear 1 (without relasing the clutch level), after the gear indicator shows gear 4, i tried to press my gear level again, then my clutch indicator shows i am not in any gear, all number 1 to 5 is not lighted up. then i need to half clutch then the gear meter comes up again and i was in gear 2 (or gear 3)

anyone got this issue?

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

anyone encounter the following on our cbf150

i was in 5 gear while going to stop, normally i will clutch in, down to gear 4, then release clutch, then continue the sequence to gear 1. but today i tried the following while in 5 gear, i clutch in, then just step on the gear level so that i can get to gear 1 (without relasing the clutch level), after the gear indicator shows gear 4, i tried to press my gear level again, then my clutch indicator shows i am not in any gear, all number 1 to 5 is not lighted up. then i need to half clutch then the gear meter comes up again and i was in gear 2 (or gear 3)

anyone got this issue?

The practise of dropping each gear and release clutch will worn out clutch plates sooner and hence not advisable. CBF150 gears have to be engage at proper speed and also cannot do it too hastily. If there is problem engaging the gears, just play with half clutch to get the gears properly engaged.

Its been a while since I visited this site. Am glad that its still alive and kicking!!

Been riding my CBF150 for about 8 mths now. Been serving me well just that the tyres are the worst of the kind on earth!

Skidded on a wet road. Luckily did not sustain any injuries!

The one advice I would give to my fellow CBF riders is "CHANGE YOUR TYRES"!

Just to add that for 2B bikes with small wheel base like CBF150, go easy on the rear brake, tap and let go continuously instead of jamming it can greatly minimise the risk of skidding. Apply even pressure on both front and rear brakes while braking and never never to tailgate or speed.

Hmm.... How about this weekend at Thomson Prata? :hungry:

its the one after thomson plaza right (oppersite side of the road), when and time, sms me at 94887775.

hi, all,

on the right side of the cbf150, there is 3 screw, 2 for the inner panel and 1 for the front crown, i unscrew the 1 for the front crown and now got problem to screw it back, seems like stuck 3/4 way into the thread, any bro got this issue and how to resolve

hi, all,

on the right side of the cbf150, there is 3 screw, 2 for the inner panel and 1 for the front crown, i unscrew the 1 for the front crown and now got problem to screw it back, seems like stuck 3/4 way into the thread, any bro got this issue and how to resolve

problem resolved

Dear all cbf riders!!!

I have been following this thread 2-3weeks ago! Ever since my problematic 8yrs old Honda NSR 150 SP broke down--->gave up on her(although sad to leave her)--->in the process of deregisteration/transfer, I've been urgently looking for an ecominical transport 2B bike (everyday cab! cannot tahan!).

Finally I came to a conclusion that Honda CBF 150 is my next mode of transport! :p 1)FC is good 2)looks good with box(first glance abit uncle-lish looking though) 3)easy to maintain & non-problematic 4)cheap 5)comfortable 6)safe ... ...and many more!

A little information about me: I am 27 yrs old, used to ride Aprilia RS 125 and Honda SP. :) As this will going to be my 1st first-hand bike i need some advice and guidance from you guys.

1)I called up Boon Siew, the guy told me that the machine price is around 4K but the website stated is only 3.2K?

2)Is Boon Siew good? I'm going down today to take a look. I don't mind paying more for good service but I want to know roughly the market rate.

There are actually more questions I would like to ask you guys...but I guess wait till I own the bike first ba!!! :p

Thanks for reading!!

On.jpg