SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came across this bike yesterday, how come look so big?! didnt know that it was this model then only found out when i was browsing around here and saw the pictures. man it look really different from websites, pretty impressive isnt it? afterall i might giving up my daystar deam for this ohmine . . its like 4-5k OTR right? man this is so tempting.

will a 170cm guy have problem riding this bike? look abit tall

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif

i came across this bike yesterday, how come look so big?! didnt know that it was this model then only found out when i was browsing around here and saw the pictures. man it look really different from websites, pretty impressive isnt it? afterall i might giving up my daystar deam for this ohmine . . its like 4-5k OTR right? man this is so tempting.

I am 1.7m and it is ok for me.

You are not the only one saying this. A lot of people that my CBF is a big cc bike. When I told them it is 150cc, all of them dun believe me until they noticed the decal at the front fairing... Haha... As THJ mentioned, height of 170cm should not be a problem riding this bike. But during the initial stage of riding, you must get use to the heavier bike weight.

hi sorry being a noob,been going through the thread n read that the FC range 30+ to 40+ due to riding style? N thought that the spec state 1.5L/100KM which calculate to be ard 800km on full tank which was like a dream FC? But after reading through the full tank can only travel 400+ to 500+ km by fellow rider which kind of misleading :) can anybody clear my doubt thks in advance :)

dear domino, 1.5km/ltr in a TESTED enviroment, i.e: lab test running at 60km/hr at 5th gear from full tank to empty tank. in a real world 400km-500km is the max. be relistic man... the most i stretch is 390km. top up full with 9+ltr of petrol.

I saw this bike quite a numbers on sg roads.....wondering how the performance, pick-up,top speed of the bikes??? Anybody did try here??? What i know the FC of this bike is marvellous am i rite....

:thumb:

u can check out the previous post. all i can say is that i got no regret buying this bike apart that i can only go 115km/hr.

i dun trust duro tyres. been searching over the internet for our tyre size by michelin and bridgestone to no avail. sad man. wan to change oso cannot. any1 got any info cos i believe all would like to change to better tyres.

checked with Unique motorsports, they do haf Dunlop TT100GP, Michelin Pilot Sporty,Pirelli for our bikes.im gona change mine nxt mth

checked with Unique motorsports, they do haf Dunlop TT100GP, Michelin Pilot Sporty,Pirelli for our bikes.im gona change mine nxt mth

Hi Airaz,

Thanks for the update. Pls post again when you have done the change. Many of us will be eager to change our stock tires too. Hee hee

pls let mi noe wen r u going to change, maybe we can all go n change together, maybe cheaper. all agree???:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

pls let mi noe wen r u going to change, maybe we can all go n change together, maybe cheaper. all agree???:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ya man, hee hee. The tires available are quite tempting. Hope that it is a real deal. Can kup corner and bua ka ta liao... hahaha :cheeky:

wow guys... been riding for a day... and all i can say is that i've no regret buying this bike... the riding posture is good and smooth riding. why we need speed where we can save on fuel !!!!! btw, mine is blue.... looking forward for tips and sharing knowledge from u guys !!!

to be or not to be.....