SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Honda CBF150 (战鹰/FightHawk)

Simmz

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorri to ask all the bros here but anyone know wat is the can thingy that i saw alot of bikes attached beside their back suspension, is this need and can this be fitted to the cbf 150.

sad to say but i am still awaiting the stock for the cbf 150 to come.. and i still havent decided on wat colours to get, any recommendations?

also what things does motortiam give FOC when buying new bike, i am likely to buy from ban hon at amk there. anyone got experience with this shop while buying the cbf150?

tks.. am newbie to motorbike

Monster Energy......CBF150........

"'Chances Favored The Prepared Mind"

"Your Ambition outweighs Your Talent!"

sorri to ask all the bros here but anyone know wat is the can thingy that i saw alot of bikes attached beside their back suspension, is this need and can this be fitted to the cbf 150.

sad to say but i am still awaiting the stock for the cbf 150 to come.. and i still havent decided on wat colours to get, any recommendations?

also what things does motortiam give FOC when buying new bike, i am likely to buy from ban hon at amk there. anyone got experience with this shop while buying the cbf150?

tks.. am newbie to motorbike

Red color loh,striking color.and if you want to change any part of your bike change your tires first :goodluck:

Red color loh,striking color.and if you want to change any part of your bike change your tires first :goodluck:

change both the tyre or rear only, any suggestion to change to which brand and cost estimate?

My bro help me to ask a motor shop for dunlop tires both front and rear plus install cost $165

for this price u can get battelax or michelin.

do ask around more places..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/2630373527_9614b93b66_o.jpg

change both the tyre or rear only, any suggestion to change to which brand and cost estimate?

to save even more cost, what u can do is straight away trade in your boths tyres at the shop u bot, straight away..

rather than u ride to other shops and change, end up don't think u wanna keep your stock tyre, so end up throw..

just my 2.5 cents worth of advice

tks all,

now awaitng for the stock to come in, still out of stock for the bike

good luck.. anyway must trade your tyres, very very important plus now gonna start raining season.. maybe for now, survey what tyre u wanna get, so once collecting your bike u straight away tell the shop to trade.

good luck.. anyway must trade your tyres, very very important plus now gonna start raining season.. maybe for now, survey what tyre u wanna get, so once collecting your bike u straight away tell the shop to trade.

so michellin or dunlop is better for this bike and how much is the trade in worth?

so michellin or dunlop is better for this bike and how much is the trade in worth?

its better than stock. the best tyre will be battalex of cos!.

how much they trade in u have to ask them.

hmmm... anyone buy from boon siew directly??? how long is the warranty come wif de bike???

Ex bikes ~ Yamaha X1, Honda Phantom TA150

Bajaj Pulsar 200 ~~~ 14/09/11 - ???

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1871/dsc0087zjc.jpg

Blue Pulsar with Orange sprocket.. Cool???

hmmm... anyone buy from boon siew directly??? how long is the warranty come wif de bike???

The bike comes with 1 year warranty. I bought mine from Bukit Merah motortiam.

anyone wearing fullface helmet with this bike?

tot of buying a agv helmet....dont know will the helmet overkill the bike

haha

fullface is good to use. i'm wearing it. to me Safety comes first. i don't really care what others think. i 'dress' to 'fall'.

just ordered the red cbf150, damage was 5250, was quoted to change to bridgestone tyres need to top up 170, izzit cheap? should i change the tyre?

just ordered the red cbf150, damage was 5250, was quoted to change to bridgestone tyres need to top up 170, izzit cheap? should i change the tyre?

to get both front and rear bridgestone tyre/battlax is $165..

in another word, they did not trade in the stock tyre but just change

the tyres.

I strongly agree with GoofRider that safety comes first and should be in mind for all riders. I recently been to the hospital and saw one guy who got his face smashed in a motorbike accident. I suppose that he was wearing a normal helmet which caused his lower left cheek area to be badly injured when he flew and fell face down. Maybe a fullface helmet can help to minimise the impact from such accidents.

Pikapika23, I personally find that topping $170 to get a pair of better quality tires is well worth it. Some may think that the price is a bit steep but it helps to save you the hassle of having to looking around and changing it later. Not forgetting that the stock tires that comes with your new bike is extremely slippery and may cause you to fall. Even the most careful CBF riders here have encountered skidding on the stock tires before. Be safe not sorry.

Last but not least, a warm welcome to CBF riders group. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Cheers~:thumb:

to get both front and rear bridgestone tyre/battlax is $165..

in another word, they did not trade in the stock tyre but just change

the tyres.

I guessed that most bikeshops dont do trade in for tires.

anyway bridgestone(battlax) is the one of the highest grade tyres. if the price is too steep for you. u can ask for Michelin or Dunlop tt900. they should be around $110-$140 for both front and rear.

cheers

I strongly agree with GoofRider that safety comes first and should be in mind for all riders. I recently been to the hospital and saw one guy who got his face smashed in a motorbike accident. I suppose that he was wearing a normal helmet which caused his lower left cheek area to be badly injured when he flew and fell face down. Maybe a fullface helmet can help to minimise the impact from such accidents.

Pikapika23, I personally find that topping $170 to get a pair of better quality tires is well worth it. Some may think that the price is a bit steep but it helps to save you the hassle of having to looking around and changing it later. Not forgetting that the stock tires that comes with your new bike is extremely slippery and may cause you to fall. Even the most careful CBF riders here have encountered skidding on the stock tires before. Be safe not sorry.

Last but not least, a warm welcome to CBF riders group. Hope you enjoy your new ride. Cheers~:thumb:

hi... just cruising thru ur forum......

"Not forgetting that the stock tires that comes with your new bike is extremely slippery and may cause you to fall."

agreed that some stock tyres are not of good repute, and therefore changing them is recommended; but during the change, the mechanics' hand are already greasy & oily, (not that we can blame them) these "slippery" elements are therefore transferred to the surface of the new "good quality" tyres, so, upon changing, a running-in of the new tyres is also highly recommended.

even if grease n oil are not transferred, all new tyres are recommended to be run-in, too.

just my two-cents worth of opinion, cheers!!:thumb:

ride safely, ride defensively

ex-rides: RXK135, GS125 Katana, RD LC125, Daytona400, RGV400, EN400 LTD, XV550, Sabre750, GS750E, XJ750 (PI), XS1100, RD LC350, GPz900, z1100 (Shaft), X4, FJR1200 (PI), FXDX1450 Dyna Glide, Fazer1000, V-Max, z1000, B-King, BMW Cruiser, Vespa PX15; KTM SuperDuke990R; Rocket III; Current: Kawa kz750 n Diavel Black n Super Duke 1290R.